Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 199 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 667 50.9%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 177 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 186 14.2%

• Total voters

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I'm sorry to say i dont work on 'untold stories' right now. I just don't have the time to do it because i am very bussy.
Real life comes first, always. Totally understandable. :)
Is there a realistic chance, however, that you will have the time and - very important - be in the mood to continue working on Untold Stories? Else an "abandoned tag" might be better.

I know from personal experience that returning to unfinished projects I haven't worked on for months (in this case almost a year now) rarely happens.

I hope, of course, that you will return to it, because it's great work. (y)

Reactions: GoodJob

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I downloaded and unpacked everything from the MEGA folder including the missing images, but I seem to be missing a (or several?) emo-pics for Britney here.
1600898250265.png
Edit: Also for Claudia. Emo-pic and the ones where she has sex with Max. To be sure I just downloaded everything again. Definitely not there.
1600969833874.png 1600974325681.png
Edit 2: And one last bug. During the BDSM sessions at 21h with Alice she doesn't use the dildo to fuck Max although it is turned on in the fetish prefs. When later I can choose to repeat specific lessons and reach the point where she would do it, the games hangs on this screen and doesn't react to anything.
1600984541511.png

I think I reached the end of 0.14c now. Thank you very much, I liked it bauchnabel. As usually I will will sleep a night or two on it and return for a review. (y)

Last edited:

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Real life comes first, always. Totally understandable. :)
Is there a realistic chance, however, that you will have the time and - very important - be in the mood to continue working on Untold Stories? Else an "abandoned tag" might be better.

I know from personal experience that returning to unfinished projects I haven't worked on for months (in this case almost a year now) rarely happens.

I hope, of course, that you will return to it, because it's great work. (y)
You're right, i just changed the tag. It was a lot of fun to work on that mod but i surely will not continue that. THe only thing i am doing right now is making the incest-patch for BangCity. Maybe i will make a BangCity mod once. We will see ...

• Sad
Reactions: Twistty

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You're right, i just changed the tag. It was a lot of fun to work on that mod but i surely will not continue that. THe only thing i am doing right now is making the incest-patch for BangCity. Maybe i will make a BangCity mod once. We will see ...
Can't say I'm not sad to hear this, but at least now we know.
Thank you again for the mod, I enjoyed it very much. Maybe I'll take a look at BangCity, although I usually don't like crime/gangster settings for adult games.
Anyway, take care, and good luck for further mod endeavours!

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks for all the work you did on this mod!!! (y)

Ps. If it "somehow" gets changed back to "OnHold" - Does that mean you have to continue working on it in the future? :sneaky: UniConverter_20200929172850.gif

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I don't know how to have these fuck*** experimentals pills mentionned by kira....

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
Is the format for the rule definitions documented anywhere? ie. Mods.txt and other text files inside the Data folder

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
Friends, please advise - is it possible to get txt. file (with dialogs) in Russian? English I do not know, and Google translates too lax. Thanks in advance.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
is there any new update??
I stopped working on my mod long ago, and i dont think i will continue it. Thats why this thread is lables as "abandoned".

But there is a chance that Zoey will play a role in BangCity in some months. In former I had the Idea to add the idea to introduce Zoey's trans-daughter into 'untold stories' among a lot of other ideas but i had do stop to develop this mod.
I am excited to see when/if Zoey will appear in BangCity. Maybe she will run her SwingerClubin BangCity and maybe Ann and Max will be there too.

FacelessMan

Aug 25, 2017
Excellent mod, many thank`s !

Sorry, but If you after 7.lesson try to repeat 6.lesson, then the game freeze in 6th.

So, I cant trigger (looks they are last ones events - I saw these in Images): Max sitting on the toy event in a room and outside, as wells. Looks likes there is no text for these events in Mod text file, as well.

Reactions: SDFSFDFGSFDFSDG
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes