Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 199 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 666 50.9%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 177 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 185 14.1%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I can't download images_004 and images_005... I receive a decripting error only fro them... (the others download was ok). How can I download these 2 package ?
just checked my mega-folder. Downloads are working fine. Archives are working too. I guess you are having a local problem. Maybe a not properly setting in your security software.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Just uploading files for update v.007
Thanks a lot to @Chancer for checking dialogs from v.006!

In this version i focused on involving Alice. You can see her in threesomes with ann and Max.
Of course some other stuff can be seen, too.

Watch laptop/Mod/walkthrough for hints.

Have fun playing, hope this time i made less errors in code this time.
I guess there are a lot, anyway :)

New files to download:
BigBrother_Data.rar
Data.rar
images_007.rar
Mod.txt

El09

Apr 15, 2017
for installing, do you just copy each folder into the main game with its designated name? eg images_007 goes to images in main game folder? or do you put all the files from mega in one place?

cyromago2

Aug 8, 2017
There's a problem, after having a scene with sister and dildo, and talking to sis at eleven "about the dishes" the game doesn't progress, keep stuck at about the dishes at 11 for ever...

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
There's a problem, after having a scene with sister and dildo, and talking to sis at eleven "about the dishes" the game doesn't progress, keep stuck at about the dishes at 11 for ever...
OK, i will have a look

wattahack

Jul 15, 2017
is the story for the current version end when having threesome with mom and alice at 11 am ?the walkthrought just keep loop telling to have threesome at 11 am .

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
I have to tell you , this is the best mod of the best game I know on F95.. Cannot wait until your next update with more scenes and more story like.. Please keep in mind to have a lot of cheats in your mod :).. I love play the game with the normal way of playing.. but after been there and done that.. I want to make sure I see it all !

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
When We sit on the couch and I ask if we are going to do a movie options come up, top says lets do it but it doesn't work

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I have to tell you , this is the best mod of the best game I know on F95.. Cannot wait until your next update with more scenes and more story like.. Please keep in mind to have a lot of cheats in your mod :).. I love play the game with the normal way of playing.. but after been there and done that.. I want to make sure I see it all !
Thanks for your feedback!
There are no gameplay cheats needed, because the story is linear. Just be sure you follow the hints in the walkthrough! That way you won't miss something.

Reactions: Von Herman

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
When We sit on the couch and I ask if we are going to do a movie options come up, top says lets do it but it doesn't work
Ok, "Lets do it ..." is no link... just a topic.
I just edited and uploaded the mod.txt to avoid more misunderstandings.

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
I have played the game normally I started your part when I got rid of the evil stephdouch :).. But still I am only able to have sex with my mom non vaginal :).. I can lick her , she can suck my cock , I can play with the dildo. But I do not seem to be able to fuck her.. I only can fuck the Aunt and the big Sis.. Little Sis and mom are still off limits.. And the girl of the coffeeshop is also an deadend

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I have played the game normally I started your part when I got rid of the evil stephdouch :).. But still I am only able to have sex with my mom non vaginal :).. I can lick her , she can suck my cock , I can play with the dildo. But I do not seem to be able to fuck her.. I only can fuck the Aunt and the big Sis.. Little Sis and mom are still off limits.. And the girl of the coffeeshop is also an deadend

Well this content from vanilla game. You will find help in wankthrough-thread.
untold stories starts in v0.12. There is a savegame in my mega-folder

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes