Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 199 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 666 50.9%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 177 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 186 14.2%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Italian translation by :

jas75249

Jan 27, 2018
I got the mod installed fine, read the beginning stories and I cannot get the dance to start. It doesn't think I am doing the after work massage which I am doing. What is wrong?

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
@bauchnabel - could you put a link to the proper mod.txt file in the thread or in the op? Currently the story stops for me after Alice/Max first film w Ann Directing. No further progress and no next steps in laptop walkthrough. The changelog suggests more.
EDIT:
And Thank you. I've got the flu and not especially considerate, Sorry.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I got the mod installed fine, read the beginning stories and I cannot get the dance to start. It doesn't think I am doing the after work massage which I am doing. What is wrong?
I just am replaying my mod with the files from my mega-folder. This is working fine so far.
Be sure you copied the assembly-sharp file in folder BigBrother_Data\Managed
If there is not the correct file (which i provided) the progress in mod can't be saved and dancing option does not start.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
While replaying my mod i noticed some minor problems. At some places walkthrough is not 100% correct and some conditions are confusing. I will upload new mod.txt step by step. Hope this will help. Keep in mind to work on progress in vanilla game! For most actions you must be allowed to fuck Mom.

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
While replaying my mod i noticed some minor problems. At some places walkthrough is not 100% correct and some conditions are confusing. I will upload new mod.txt step by step. Hope this will help. Keep in mind to work on progress in vanilla game! For most actions you must be allowed to fuck Mom.
I get that. Did that. Stuck

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I get that. Did that. Stuck
Workover is not done, yet. Actual mod.txt from today contains changes before your problems accours :)
Work is still in process, but i can't promise i will find out why this happens to you. Other players played whole mod without problems, so it could be difficult to find out what you did in an other way.

jas75249

Jan 27, 2018
I just am replaying my mod with the files from my mega-folder. This is working fine so far.
Be sure you copied the assembly-sharp file in folder BigBrother_Data\Managed
If there is not the correct file (which i provided) the progress in mod can't be saved and dancing option does not start.
I made sure I copied it, did again to make sure and the mod still doesn't think I did the massage.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
@bauchnabel - could you put a link to the proper mod.txt file in the thread or in the op? Currently the story stops for me after Alice/Max first film w Ann Directing. No further progress and no next steps in laptop walkthrough. The changelog suggests more.
EDIT:
And Thank you. I've got the flu and not especially considerate, Sorry.

After first homevideo with alice, you can do more videos with her at 21.00 in living room.

After first homevideo with alice you can talk to her in kitchen (about dishes) " Lets talk 2"
This and other hints are given in walkthrough. And it works so far.
After doing 5 homevideos with alice, threesome activities starts.
Are you sure you have the latest files?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I made sure I copied it, did again to make sure and the mod still doesn't think I did the massage.
please go to laptup/mod/ showflags - troubleshooter and check "usmod" and "Maxs" end report the given stats

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
After first homevideo with alice, you can do more videos with her at 21.00 in living room.

After first homevideo with alice you can talk to her in kitchen (about dishes) " Lets talk 2"
This and other hints are given in walkthrough. And it works so far.
After doing 5 homevideos with alice, threesome activities starts.
Are you sure you have the latest files?
Here's the deal with my game: I can tit fuck, pussy slide, buttocks slide, footjob and missionary fuck Ann. in home movies on bed or against the closet, dildo or oral. No additional Alice options
At 21:00 Can fuck Ann, Ann w Alice watching, Ann and Alice, punish Ann.
At 8:00 Been confronted and repeatedly watched by Alice. Been nearly caught by Lisa several times.
Max has done first solo video w/Alice
No further hints forthcoming on laptop walkthrough, no talk about dishes (2) option.
I have all the images and just re-downloaded the mod.txt file again from your mega folder.
I went back and checked the flags and tried that to no avail

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Just to be sure ....
@bauchnabel ... Currently the story stops for me after Alice/Max first film w Ann Directing. .....
describes begining Alice content

and
At 21:00 Can fuck Ann, Ann w Alice watching, Ann and Alice, punish Ann.
This describes final content with alice ...
I guess i misunderstood something ... i am sure you don't see this in walkthrough, yet:
walkthrough_end.jpg

Am i right?

Your assembly sharp is dated with 26.02.2018 22.41 ?

Please send me your savegame via pm. I will have a look at it. This maybe will help.

Reactions: namilab

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Just to be sure ....

describes begining Alice content

and

This describes final content with alice ...
I guess i misunderstood something ... i am sure you don't see this in walkthrough, yet:
View attachment 74368

Am i right?

Your assembly sharp is dated with 26.02.2018 22.41 ?

Please send me your savegame via pm. I will have a look at it. This maybe will help.
Thanks for fixing that for me

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes