Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 199 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 667 50.9%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 177 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 186 14.2%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Can you help me?

I'm stuck.
The cheat said: "Visit mom in her room at 11.00 and cuddle with her (2) I know what I want. After Alice, Mom and Max watched the spanking video.

But I can do it. Mom and Alice never stay together.

What I have to do ?
"After Alice, Mom and Max watched the spanking video. " That is an event from original game. This must be triggered before you can cuddle with Mom. See Big Brother walktrough thread in this board

DAFLASH3K

Jun 25, 2017
Y after you add all the stuff in the game it shows a white screen when you are reading through the story

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
"After Alice, Mom and Max watched the spanking video. " That is an event from original game. This must be triggered before you can cuddle with Mom. See Big Brother walktrough thread in this board
I have the same issue and since I used the save file provided I have no idea what have or have not been done, I assume it's the video with Ann as a teacher that you watch with alice and that event should have already happened before the save based on everything else, or is there another spanking video in the OG ?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I have the same issue and since I used the save file provided I have no idea what have or have not been done, I assume it's the video with Ann as a teacher that you watch with alice and that event should have already happened before the save based on everything else, or is there another spanking video in the OG ?
After you did recieve that video from Kira you watch it with Alice, and after a while you watch it again watch Alive and Mom! Thats the point where punishing Mom starts, but that is all vanilla content!
Watching it with alice alone is already done in save-game! Watching it the second time must de done by player! Just read in walktrough thread about "punishing Mom".
Please understand i don't look for you where it starts, because this is not mod-content.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
okay thanks for the clarification, I didn't see anything on the first two posts of the walktrough thread about a punishing mom opportunity I'll go and search more thoroughly

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
hype for the new version, that might come soon!! kkk
Well, i wanted to release v008 last weekend, but i noticed there is not enough content done.
So i decided to put some stuff from 009 into it so it will take longer untill it will be released. But i will post some images to tease you :)

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I just reached the end of the content available on v007 and I'm glad to learn v008 is coming soonish, the preview is very interesting

gatito

Feb 10, 2018
does any one did shoting with mom and alice? cuz im just having fun with mom thats all.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
new version is out now
This time it's v0.08 plus v0.09
The version shows Analsex with Ann, Strapon-Scenes mith Ann and Alice
Lisas Party and new sex-ed for Lisa

More info in OP

copy/uninstall the files from my MEGA-Folder:
BigBrother_Data.rar
data.rar
images_008_009.rar
Mod.txt

Have fun

Reactions: PCMasterRace

asina

Aug 5, 2017
Can someone help me plz there say meet mom 21:00 what are u watching / choose sex with alice not.png

but ı cant choose that tv.png

Mickaveli

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
There is a save in the Mega mate.

@bauchnabel - one of the walkthrough steps says to meet alice at 11.00 in kitchen, it's actually 10.00, just a little thing I noticed. Awesome mod btw :)

wattahack

Jul 15, 2017

the picture said need to meet mom at 21 and pick what are you watching then choose ready for the party but when it come to 21 it didnt show the choice to start the party

EDIT : problem solve need to wait till saturday then the option came out

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes