Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 199 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 667 50.9%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 177 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 187 14.3%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017

the picture said need to meet mom at 21 and pick what are you watching then choose ready for the party but when it come to 21 it didnt show the choice to start the party

EDIT : problem solve need to wait till saturday then the option came out
Thank you for this hint, i just updated the mod.txt with a more specific text

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I have installed mod but I do not have mod in my list of laptops
You must have the cracked version. You find the link in the first post and all files from my mega-folder must be unzipped in the correct bif brother folders. mod.txt must be in BB root folder

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Hey guys, the walkyhough says i must have anal sex 5 times, but the option for anal never shows up, tips?
Walkthrough is clear:
make homevideos -> There is an option while making homevideos at 21.00

or fuck her in the outdoor lounge -> Meet Mom at pool or outdoorlounge 13.00/14.00 depends on day

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Had birthday party and Lisa first lesson as a viewer.
Walkthrough says visit Mom in her room at 22:00/back to Max & Lisa room, but i keep getting a scene from vanilla game.
I'm advancing with Alice training at 21:00, so is Ann just tired? :p

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Had birthday party and Lisa first lesson as a viewer.
Walkthrough says visit Mom in her room at 22:00/back to Max & Lisa room, but i keep getting a scene from vanilla game.
I'm advancing with Alice training at 21:00, so is Ann just tired? :p
Be sure you did download and unzip data.rar and copied the files in data folder! Start the common lesson event and coose option to go in Lisas room

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
checked the mod file I found a code that looked damaged.
Do you think this code is the cause of the error?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# open.noteboOK@122@e-note-1@????, ??? ?????????? ? ????????|so, what shall I do?

# 0*cheatmenu^ cheat menu|cheat menu^<i>continue</i>

# open.noteboOK@122@e-note-1@????, ??? ?????????? ? ????????|so, what shall I do?

# 0~cheatmenu^ cheat menu|cheat menu

her...)</i>
leave!lock^<i>уйти</i>|<i>leave</i>

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Be sure you did download and unzip data.rar and copied the files in data folder! Start the common lesson event and coose option to go in Lisas room
I think the files are not updating past v0.08
Alice path says "End of version"
Lisa path says "go to mom's room 22:00" at that time Lisa is in the bathroom. There is no option to go to Lisa's (Max's) room.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
checked the mod file I found a code that looked damaged.
Do you think this code is the cause of the error?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# 0*cheatmenu^ cheat menu|cheat menu^<i>continue</i>

# 0~cheatmenu^ cheat menu|cheat menu

her...)</i>
leave!lock^<i>уйти</i>|<i>leave</i>

Well, this is some code from another mod i used as template. Don't care about that... ste stuff before | is a placeholder the first language and not needed. This also could be empty.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I think the files are not updating past v0.08
Alice path says "End of version"
Lisa path says "go to mom's room 22:00" at that time Lisa is in the bathroom. There is no option to go to Lisa's (Max's) room.
if you downloaded all files, this option should apear 22 in moms room when she does not wants to have sex

gatito

Feb 10, 2018
walkthrough say visit mom 21.00 what are you watching time for the lisa's birthday but i doesnt appear

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I did an over install and it worked. I thought it was going to be a bigger update. Thanks
Will i really would enjoy to make bigger updates, but i have a job :)
I allways try to make 200 - 300 new images a month and try to use new stuff, but its not that easy. We will see what happens in v 010. ATM i am looking for an idea to add some drama.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes