Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 199 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 667 50.9%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 177 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 187 14.3%

• Total voters

asina

Aug 5, 2017
thnx for answering me but ı dont see that ' Do we make a homevideo today ' not have
in my game

MoneyNutz

Feb 2, 2018
this is a serious error, do you have the latest mod.txt from my ´Mega-folder?
I downloaded the lastest Mod.txt file. Then I copy and pasted the file to my mod version of Big Brother. I'm still experiencing the same error.
upload_2018-4-6_18-3-46.png upload_2018-4-6_18-5-3.png
Maybe there is an error with Mod.txt script file that needs to be examined?
upload_2018-4-6_18-7-42.png

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I downloaded the lastest Mod.txt file. Then I copy and pasted the file to my mod version of Big Brother. I'm still experiencing the same error.
View attachment 85879 View attachment 85881
Maybe there is an error with Mod.txt script file that needs to be examined?
View attachment 85882
I am using the same files and it works for me.
There are 2 posibilities:
1) maybe you edited the mod.txt accidentally. I recommend using notepad++
2) You did something unexpected in game. Please pm me your savegame, i will have a look at the vars, maybe this way i see whats different

titus201

Dec 31, 2017
Iam at the point where my next step would be "cuddle with her (2)" But it requires Alex, Mom and Max to have watch a spanking video, and i have no idea what spanking video.
So i wanted to ask if anyone could tell me how to get to the point where Alex Mom and Max watch the spanking video. I started to play the mod with the savegame which was in the mega Folder of the mod if that helps to explain the next steps to me.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Iam at the point where my next step would be "cuddle with her (2)" But it requires Alex, Mom and Max to have watch a spanking video, and i have no idea what spanking video.
So i wanted to ask if anyone could tell me how to get to the point where Alex Mom and Max watch the spanking video. I started to play the mod with the savegame which was in the mega Folder of the mod if that helps to explain the next steps to me.
Watching the spanking video is part of the original game...
First time it is watched before sex with Mom starts, second time max, Alice and Mom are watching it. THis will start ounishment for Mom. I am pretty sure you will find some hints in Big Brother walkthrough thread.

titus201

Dec 31, 2017
Watching the spanking video is part of the original game...
First time it is watched before sex with Mom starts, second time max, Alice and Mom are watching it. THis will start ounishment for Mom. I am pretty sure you will find some hints in Big Brother walkthrough thread.
Could it be a bug? Because that video is part of the "New Job" Questline right? And i already reached the end of that opportunity in the current version.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
well, this video follows to that questline. No it's not a bug. It works. It's a while ago i played it so i don't remember exactly what has to be done ...
Try this if you don't find any information in walkthrough-tread.
Punish alice, let her catch you when having sex in front of tv and in kitchen ... this events are somehow bound to the opportunity to watch the video with mom, alice and max.

titus201

Dec 31, 2017
well, this video follows to that questline. No it's not a bug. It works. It's a while ago i played it so i don't remember exactly what has to be done ...
Try this if you don't find any information in walkthrough-tread.
Punish alice, let her catch you when having sex in front of tv and in kitchen ... this events are somehow bound to the opportunity to watch the video with mom, alice and max.
How do i let her catch me having sex in front of the tv and in the kitchen?

JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
Please upload this

Images_008_009.rar
images_fix.rar
mod.txt
save0.save

in nopyright(.)com or workupload(.)com or mediafire
mega are not unstable in download

Last edited:

crafted

Feb 3, 2018
I have an issue where in the mod walkthrough says go to her at 11 but there are no options there, so i go lounge at 9 i ask her "do you want to make a home video" and after a few options shes says "i will let you decide this time. You are a man and do know what men want to see " but there is no option for me to click to progress anywhere so i have to close the game

GoodJob

Apr 7, 2018
I wanna ask, why i cant do "a lot of perverted stuff" with ann. I finished all training titty f*ck, buttock f*ck etc... only that my question. Sorry my english bad:teary:

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I wanna ask, why i cant do "a lot of perverted stuff" with ann. I finished all training titty f*ck, buttock f*ck etc... only that my question. Sorry my english bad:teary:
"A lot of perverted stuff" can't be done (yet?). Its just a text line to end this scene.

Jan 21, 2018
Guys iam new to all this modding....
So please can anyone giude me through the process of installing a new mod in the existing game?
Also I am not able to get some of the images in the game even though I downloaded them all
It just goes white when I trigger a scene...
So please can anyone help me...
Where to store all the images specifically and what to do with the existing mod...
It would be a little better If u can explain it in simple language as though Iam not as used to some of the terms u guys use....
Thanks a lot though for this game and the mods!!!

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
A mod delievers files that must be copied in the BB-Game folder.
This files are in archives (*.rar) that must be unpacked with a tool like winrar

Images must be in /images. mod.txt belongs in the root-directory and my other files must be extracted to the root directory too. THe folder-hirarchy is already done, so the files will be copied in the right folder. JUst have a look at the original folder structure and compare it with the structure within the archives, then you will see.

Reactions: Jackreacher8197
Jan 21, 2018
A mod delievers files that must be copied in the BB-Game folder.
This files are in archives (*.rar) that must be unpacked with a tool like winrar

Images must be in /images. mod.txt belongs in the root-directory and my other files must be extracted to the root directory too. THe folder-hirarchy is already done, so the files will be copied in the right folder. JUst have a look at the original folder structure and compare it with the structure within the archives, then you will see.
Where should I copy the mod....
And what is a root directory?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
The root directory is the main directory o the game - for example c/games/Big Brother however you named it.
I strongly recommend to copy the original game-folder and rename it and use this!

Unzip my image-archives directly in images folder and the rest in root directory ( folders are included in archives)

Reactions: Jackreacher8197
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes