Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 199 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 667 50.9%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 177 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 187 14.3%

• Total voters
Jan 21, 2018
Than
The root directory is the main directory o the game - for example c/games/Big Brother however you named it.
I strongly recommend to copy the original game-folder and rename it and use this!

Unzip my image-archives directly in images folder and the rest in root directory ( folders are included in archives)
Thanks got it

Cycki

Feb 20, 2018
Im stucked in moment when walktrough on PC shows me "Visit mom in her room at 11 and cuddle with her(1) *IkwIw* (after 2nd time sex in kichen)
I had 1st scene in kitchen when max dont decide penetrate and then nothing more.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Im stucked in moment when walktrough on PC shows me "Visit mom in her room at 11 and cuddle with her(1) *IkwIw* (after 2nd time sex in kichen)
I had 1st scene in kitchen when max dont decide penetrate and then nothing more.
You need to fuck her 2 times in kitchen, before you can continue the mod content.

Cycki

Feb 20, 2018
You need to fuck her 2 times in kitchen, before you can continue the mod content.
But i done over 20 days since 1st scene and i had only make movie option at 21 with only perv things option finishing movie but she disagree.

qwide8800

Jun 3, 2017
I have unzipped every files and put mod.txt into the directory, but the mod option didn't show up .What's the problem?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I have unzipped every files and put mod.txt into the directory, but the mod option didn't show up .What's the problem?
You may need to be farther in the game than you are. It doesn't show up until after Doctor visit with Alice.

Voco

Apr 3, 2018
beyond Let´s have a threesome (Alice 11:00 kitchen) is the Walkthrough is clear......what now ?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
beyond Let´s have a threesome (Alice 11:00 kitchen) is the Walkthrough is clear......what now ?
- Meet mom at 21.00 -What are you watching- choose "I want to spend time with my Mom"

I can't why walkthrough does not show this, do you have tha latest mod.txt from my Mega-folder (see first post of this thread?

Voco

Apr 3, 2018
yes i have the newest mod.txt.

21:00 meet mom....i have not this option.....i have ....will fuck you and make home video...

savegame error ?

Last edited:

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
yes i have the newest mod.txt.

21:00 meet mom....i have not this option.....i have ....will fuck you and make home video...

savegame error ?
Well, send me that savegame via pm, i will have a look at it

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
where do i find out progress towards next release ???
i dont inform about progress status. Usually i try to publish 1 update at month, but this time maybe it will take longer, because of some completly new sets i am planing.

dogbertx

May 29, 2017
I have bug? How can i fix it, No option to press for next scene.

btw thx for the mod good stuff. Hope it gets more BDSM stuff. :p

Last edited:

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I have bug? How can i fix it, No option to press for next scene.

btw thx for the mod good stuff. Hope it gets more BDSM stuff. :p
This error can happen, if not all files from my mega are copied correctly. You need the latest assembly-sharp.dll, the lateset data.rar and mod.txt. Download them unpack them and copy those files in the correct folders. If this does not work, send me your savegame via pm

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes