Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 198 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 666 51.0%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 176 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 185 14.2%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I'm in the point where I need to visit mom in her room at 22:00 for another lesson with Lisa, but every time when I try to do this I dont have dialog options, they fuck every time.
What can I do?
Sorry for my english.
Be sure you have the latest files from my megafolder and copied them correctly. Irf this does not help, send me your savegame with exact that scene

locuelo85

May 6, 2017
Be sure you have the latest files from my megafolder and copied them correctly. Irf this does not help, send me your savegame with exact that scene
I have the latest files. I left you here my save.
I'm in the door of the room and when I enter the only option is fuck or nothing.

Sorry for my englis.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
strange, well i used your save and skipped on day, then i had a talk with Mom, ... another lesson with Lisa.. it worked fine. Maybe you have to fuck her once to enter the room next day without the urge to fuck her.

Unidade01

Jul 2, 2017
well i dont have the option to do the lessons with lisa.
Ann is always alone relaxing at 22:00 so i'm stuck on loop

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Hm, the same question was asked already aprox 5 posts before.
Anyway:
1) Be sure you have the latest files from my megafolder and copied them correctly.
2) if mom isnt available for dialog, fuck her at this time and try next day again. repeat until dialog scene is available and than you can start the dialogue scene

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
Went to download and was unable to complete, kept getting download error from mega will try later but thought I should notify you incase you need to check the files.

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
I think, I have found the download problem for me, it's us11_Liviwa_064.jpg in missing images file, it seem to be hanging up and not finishing the download, and ideas how to fix?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I think, I have found the download problem for me, it's us11_Liviwa_064.jpg in missing images file, it seem to be hanging up and not finishing the download, and ideas how to fix?
alright, i uploaded that file again. You now can download it.

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
how do you watch the spanking vid with alice and mom? I have the movie in my inventory, but can't seem to get this to trigger. i'm punishing everyone. have normaly done all original game content, but never got the opurtunity to watch the movie withg alice mom and max.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
how do you watch the spanking vid with alice and mom? I have the movie in my inventory, but can't seem to get this to trigger. i'm punishing everyone. have normaly done all original game content, but never got the opurtunity to watch the movie withg alice mom and max.
if i remember right, you need to watch it when ann is at work

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
is v12 ready or still in the works? my last update was 11.im not trying to rush you

never mind Downloaded latest files and got my answer. thx for the update

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
is v12 ready or still in the works? my last update was 11.im not trying to rush you

never mind Downloaded latest files and got my answer. thx for the update
Well, this threat is called:
Big Brother: Untold Stories - v0.12 PART 1

Change-Log:
** 21.08 **
Update 012 - Part 1
A small update with 5 scenes that belong together
New content starts on thurday night after Moms job.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes