Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 199 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 666 50.9%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 177 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 186 14.2%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
hope it will be done in 14 days. can't promise.
there will be 1 week of rendering then finishing the script. correcting the grammar and stuff.

I already have some stuff prepared for a later version.
Its a movie-making scene and a tribute to an older story..
I guess almost everybody knows the original: movie.jpg

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
@bauchnabel

Interesting :) Looks like the "Video practice" is getting a bit more than an excuse there. That looks quite serious. I'm looking forward to your next update to see what's going on here.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Hey, could we have a backup link for when Mega won't allow to download more?

Thank you and sorry for bothering you

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Hey, could we have a backup link for when Mega won't allow to download more?

Thank you and sorry for bothering you
well if i would use a 2nd service i would have to maintain this too ... i am a lazy guy tbh :)

maybe i will think about it. This would have to be a free service with 3+GB space ...

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
i dont know how far you proceeded the game/mod. So its hard to answer.

At first check if you did download and unpack the data-file in the correct folder of your big brother game!
A lot of the files from my archives must replace the orihinal ones, there must not ne a new subfolder.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
i dont know how far you proceeded the game/mod. So its hard to answer.

At first check if you did download and unpack the data-file in the correct folder of your big brother game!
A lot of the files from my archives must replace the orihinal ones, there must not ne a new subfolder.
It seems to be a bug, If you wait outside her room until 00:00 then go to it you can enter. If you wait until 00:00 on her door then the only option is leave.
By the way, how to have sex with mom on the kitchen? Do you first need to deprive her of orgasms?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
It seems to be a bug, If you wait outside her room until 00:00 then go to it you can enter. If you wait until 00:00 on her door then the only option is leave.
By the way, how to have sex with mom on the kitchen? Do you first need to deprive her of orgasms?
well, if you dont see the kitchen sex scene you are still at the begining, so you have to visit ann a few times after work, refuseing her orgasm and then have sex with her in bed in bathroom, in front of tv. But thats all stuff from original game.
Same counts for waiting at her door.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
well, if you dont see the kitchen sex scene you are still at the begining, so you have to visit ann a few times after work, refuseing her orgasm and then have sex with her in bed in bathroom, in front of tv. But thats all stuff from original game.
Same counts for waiting at her door.
Done, now the walkthrough says I need to see a spanking video with Alice, Ann and Lisa. How do I go about this?
and sorry for bothering you, I am having a great time with your mod

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Done, now the walkthrough says I need to see a spanking video with Alice, Ann and Lisa. How do I go about this?
and sorry for bothering you, I am having a great time with your mod
long a go i played this original content...
you get that video from kira and you need to watch it when ann is at work afair

btw:
here you will find a lot of tipps for the original version:

stuff you will have to do in orignal version to access all mod stuff is:
lessons with Lisa
spanking Mom at breakfast
Sex with mom in kitchen 2 times

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
could anyone provide me with a save right before you watch the spanking vid with mom and alice? Can't seem to get to that part. When i try to punish alice on the couch she alway's say's she's not in the mood.

I'm currently at the quest in the mod where i need to visit mom in her room at 11:00 and cuddle with her (2) after watching the spanking video with alice, mom and max.

Which i haven't unlocked in the original game aparently, but i can't get to that point.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes