Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 199 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 667 50.9%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 177 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 186 14.2%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Well bro am ı going to see this scenes ? U know ı’m using your save file
well, my mod is based upon the original game, so if you continue the events from original game ( see he link i did post)
the event for the mod are triggered

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
@bauchnabel

Is she saying "Your Aunt's in the next room getting banged out by 10 guys again... Do you want me to intervene?"
No, Zoey never would interfere her guests activities. She is just giving up a order for some food delivery and asking Max if he wants to have some mustard on his pizza. :cool:

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Untold Stories [v0.12 PART 2 ] is published

Finaly it's done. Max will realize Alices fantasy about an threesome with Ann and Kate. But Max will have to bite the bullet!
It starts Wednesday or Saturday 21.00 Talk to Mom, do you have time, Sit next to Mom

I strictly NOT recommend to watch the images before playing the update, it might ruin fun!

Two scenes from original game are edited. Both changes can be seen after Ann, Alice and Kira are having a threesome.
Shower scene at 0600 with Ann
Massage in Ann's room

New features:
Fetish menu in Mod-Menu, here you can set preferences after they where triggered in v012 part2
Hints for next scenes after every single scene to make it easier to follow the content (starts at v012 part2)
Replay Option after every single scene (starts at v012 part2)

Special thanks to @namilab for taking care of the texts!

Use download-link in first post!
New files:
images-usmod_012_part2.rar
Data.rar
Mod.txt
BigBrother_Data.rar

Spoiler: Next update will contain some reward for Max's efforts!

PS: please don't hate me :)

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
on first try i got blank pages as if picts were not loaded ,will try again

Now it works only funny thing is i get visit from kate (4) before the first one?

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
klx is a mod here in the forum:

He has a liking for trap/shemale/futa ;)

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
Well that was an interesting update. I do want to thank you for adding the extras from the original game. I hope you can find the time to do more of those in the future, perhaps kira at 3 am in living room:winkytongue:. eagerly awaiting part 3.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
yeah, but this had to happen once to avoid finding a cheap solution for some story elements.
By your preference setting in fetish menu, you don't need to see this again.

ijaydee

Feb 11, 2018
I'm having issues as there is no 'talk to alice' option appearing after the visit to the club.
Can someone help?

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Great update! Especially seeing as you've been hinting at something similar for a while in the convos.
Hoping for more of that kind of content as well as some more bondage and spankings going both ways from here. Making the characters be devious against eachother to spice it up from the non-stop fantasy orgy :)
Best part of the original game was IMO that it was never clear cut MC domination, it was always switching with uncertainty and kinky plans from Alice to spice up the power balance, which the door really has been opened for.
Either way it's very appreciated that you keep on working on this!

Thank you for your great work! :)

Reactions: bauchnabel
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes