Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Finally got around to installing this and while I am just past dumping Eric and meeting Kate I have two requests that I wouldn't mind seeing in future versions.

1. Alice and Mom sleeping nude as standard (Not sure if this will actually trigger later on but it used to be a option in earlier versions.
2. Anyway to make the post nightclub shower scene between Alice and Kira either pop up 50% of the time you peek in the shower of a morning or even just everyday would be great. Its a great scene that is under used in my opinion.

So far its a great bit of work once again from you Chancer just thought I would add my own 2 cents.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Finally got around to installing this and while I am just past dumping Eric and meeting Kate I have two requests that I wouldn't mind seeing in future versions.

1. Alice and Mom sleeping nude as standard (Not sure if this will actually trigger later on but it used to be a option in earlier versions.
2. Anyway to make the post nightclub shower scene between Alice and Kira either pop up 50% of the time you peek in the shower of a morning or even just everyday would be great. Its a great scene that is under used in my opinion.

So far its a great bit of work once again from you Chancer just thought I would add my own 2 cents.
Due to many changes, the nude sleeping doesn't stay. If late enough in game, there's a morning shower scene, with Alice and Kira.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Think I found a bug in the "fuck the naked mom in apron" scene.
I get a white screen if I choose to cum inside instead of the facial option. Going back and checking Mod1thru29 where those pics are, y-mc-10 is the facial finish option and I would expect y-mc-11 to be the internal finish but can't say for sure and none of the other mod files contain any kitchen scenes at all.

Also the scenes you added in the mom's shower be it bathing with her or getting a handjob either don't fire after making the selection but leave the UI in place so its not crippling (Bathe with mom) or it will start for the first image but have no options to continue past the first image.

Hope this helps.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Think I found a bug in the "fuck the naked mom in apron" scene.
I get a white screen if I choose to cum inside instead of the facial option. Going back and checking Mod1thru29 where those pics are, y-mc-10 is the facial finish option and I would expect y-mc-11 to be the internal finish but can't say for sure and none of the other mod files contain any kitchen scenes at all.

Also the scenes you added in the mom's shower be it bathing with her or getting a handjob either don't fire after making the selection but leave the UI in place so its not crippling (Bathe with mom) or it will start for the first image but have no options to continue past the first image.

Hope this helps.
I missed putting in the y-mc-11. I found I forgot to put in the finishing line in the mom bath, and the entire event for the last event. Will be included in next update.

Reactions: Hybris

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Those images if I remember right are in the Mod30 pack if you don't see Max fucking mom while doing yoga after 8 images then you are probably missing stuff from the mod1thru29 pack assuming everything else is being triggered.
Tks everything well now lisa bathroom & kira alice bathroom also

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
chancer ya did it again man, tipped a beer in your honor good sir, and thanx for not investing in the frozen yogurt stands

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes