Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Catastrophic

Feb 19, 2018
I'm new to this game; a few days of playing. I know how to overwrite the mod file for a mod, but how do I put all these mods in the same file at once? I am guessing writing them all into one modtext? How do I do that? Why isn't it already done here? lol. I really want to try this one, but I can't figure it out on my own.

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
You can add some mods like that but some of the mods have their own assembly dlls so will not work together. I currently have 3 BB installations so I can run all the mods

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I'm new to this game; a few days of playing. I know how to overwrite the mod file for a mod, but how do I put all these mods in the same file at once? I am guessing writing them all into one modtext? How do I do that? Why isn't it already done here? lol. I really want to try this one, but I can't figure it out on my own.
All the mods, except seduction are in Mod32.txt. The necessary AssemblyC-Sharp is in Mod31.

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
I found one bug in this with me at least, I couldn't do the suntan lotion/ massage on Alice which means no ero massage with mother.

Rev8

Nov 15, 2017
Do the mods contained here have any conflict with the latest Ikarumod? I want to try this mod but will I need to start over?

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
ok, I just just deleted and reinstalled the game and the mods and would you look at that the sunscreen tan Alice doesn't work. I did the normal order and wait for delivery. Help?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
ok, I just just deleted and reinstalled the game and the mods and would you look at that the sunscreen tan Alice doesn't work. I did the normal order and wait for delivery. Help?
Did you put on sunblock, or straight to massage? You have to put on sunblock several times to advance to massage. The massage option with put on sunblock does nothing in the game.

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
Did you put on sunblock, or straight to massage? You have to put on sunblock several times to advance to massage. The massage option with put on sunblock does nothing in the game.
Doesn't allow me to apply the lotion. I goes right to the message I'll leave you alone.

Gumba Lumba

Jul 15, 2017
So in the mod31 and mod32 update you replaced a line in voyeur data txt file from, "Steal a look" when trying to join alice and kira in the morning shower, to "take a look" with a mom lust>20 requirement. How do i get mom lust to 20 (honestly didn't know there was lust stat in the game) and why do i need mom lust over 20 when she's not even in the scene? Is this an expansion on the old scene or what?

mod30:girlsshower.1.voyeura^ ☻<i>steal a look</i>

mod31&32: momlust>20&girlsshower.1.voyeura^ ☻<i>take a look</i>

Chancer

May 13, 2017
So in the mod31 and mod32 update you replaced a line in voyeur data txt file from, "Steal a look" when trying to join alice and kira in the morning shower, to "take a look" with a mom lust>20 requirement. How do i get mom lust to 20 (honestly didn't know there was lust stat in the game) and why do i need mom lust over 20 when she's not even in the scene? Is this an expansion on the old scene or what?

mod30:girlsshower.1.voyeura^ ☻<i>steal a look</i>

mod31&32: momlust>20&girlsshower.1.voyeura^ ☻<i>take a look</i>
It's the trigger, so it does not show too early. As the game advances, momlust triggers alot of events, including most of the movies. It is a new expansion of alice, kira and max in the shower.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes