Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

anyanstark

Mar 3, 2018
I get white in the following lines
03.mm.massage.alt@60@mm-massage-alt-1@It's quite strange to have you on top of me naked with this enormous dick...
04.mm.massage.alt^You should relax mom

04.mm.massage.alt@60@mm-massage-alt-1@You're right... anyway it might calm you down. You're doing a wonderful work with my shoulders ...
05.mm.massage.alt^<i>Continue massaging her</i>

05.mm.massage.alt@2@mm-massage-alt-1@<i>Shit... I'm so built up. I want my dick inside that ass so much ... What should I do ?</i>
06.mm.massage.alt^<i>Try stroke your dick on mom's ass crack</i>

06.mm.massage.alt@2@mm-massage-alt-2@<i>Wow!! It's amazing she's not saying anything!</i>Mom... Your butt is very a welcoming piece of your anatomy... I dream of it all the time..
06a.mm.massage.alt^<i>Continue</i>

06a.mm.massage.alt@2@<i>I'm getting overexcited!! Is it my imagination or I almost heard her moaning?\nLet's jump on the train..</i>
07.mm.massage.alt^<i>Dig your dick in mom's ass</i>

07.mm.massage.alt@60@mm-massage-alt-3@Max! What do you believe you're doing? I was gentle enough to let you put your dick in ..wrong places. This massage is over, put your cloths on and leave!
08.mm.massage.alt^<i>Force here to stay still</i>

08.mm.massage.alt@2@mm-massage-alt-3@Come on! You did me handjobs and blowjobs, how is it this different to let me use your ass to jerk me off. You know I can't use my hands ...
08a.mm.massage.alt^<i>Continue sliding your dick on her crack</i>

08a.mm.massage.alt@60@Okay, max, allright ..stop holding me please, I won't move.
09.mm.massage.alt^<i>Stop holding her</i>

09.mm.massage.alt@60@mm-massage-alt-4@Max... I ... I don't know... do as you wish... I resign, you can use mommy's ass cheecks to please yourself...
10.mm.massage.alt^Cool, stay still then

10.mm.massage.alt@2@mm-massage-alt-5@Your ass is damn soft mom. It feels like my cock is sliding on velvet. Let me go a bit further.
11.mm.massage.alt^<i>Grop her breasts</i>

11.mm.massage.alt@2@mm-massage-alt-6@Mom, although your flesh is all soft your nipples are hard as rocks. It's very arousing being able to have my cock on your ass and touching you at the same time.
12.mm.massage.alt^<i>Continue feeling her</i>

12.mm.massage.alt@2@I can't believe you're not saying a word having your son's sliding in between your butt...\nMom, I'm almost there!
13.mm.massage.alt^Fuck I'm cumming

13.mm.massage.alt@2@mm-massage-alt-7@Wow! I came so much it's dripping on your back and ass at the same time. It's all over your bed as well!\nYou could definitelly thank me not having entered your asshole.
14.mm.massage.alt^you should clean around mom.

14.mm.massage.alt@60@... Th.. Thank you Max not having ...entered my asshole... And ..I will clean this..
*leave!move_momroom^Nice to see you so receptive, we're done here!

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I get white screen in the following lines

03.mm.massage.alt@60@mm-massage-alt-1@It's quite strange to have you on top of me naked with this enormous dick...
04.mm.massage.alt^You should relax mom

04.mm.massage.alt@60@mm-massage-alt-1@You're right... anyway it might calm you down. You're doing a wonderful work with my shoulders ...
05.mm.massage.alt^<i>Continue massaging her</i>

05.mm.massage.alt@2@mm-massage-alt-1@<i>Shit... I'm so built up. I want my dick inside that ass so much ... What should I do ?</i>
06.mm.massage.alt^<i>Try stroke your dick on mom's ass crack</i>

06.mm.massage.alt@2@mm-massage-alt-2@<i>Wow!! It's amazing she's not saying anything!</i>Mom... Your butt is very a welcoming piece of your anatomy... I dream of it all the time..
06a.mm.massage.alt^<i>Continue</i>

06a.mm.massage.alt@2@<i>I'm getting overexcited!! Is it my imagination or I almost heard her moaning?\nLet's jump on the train..</i>
07.mm.massage.alt^<i>Dig your dick in mom's ass</i>

07.mm.massage.alt@60@mm-massage-alt-3@Max! What do you believe you're doing? I was gentle enough to let you put your dick in ..wrong places. This massage is over, put your cloths on and leave!
08.mm.massage.alt^<i>Force here to stay still</i>

08.mm.massage.alt@2@mm-massage-alt-3@Come on! You did me handjobs and blowjobs, how is it this different to let me use your ass to jerk me off. You know I can't use my hands ...
08a.mm.massage.alt^<i>Continue sliding your dick on her crack</i>

08a.mm.massage.alt@60@Okay, max, allright ..stop holding me please, I won't move.
09.mm.massage.alt^<i>Stop holding her</i>

09.mm.massage.alt@60@mm-massage-alt-4@Max... I ... I don't know... do as you wish... I resign, you can use mommy's ass cheecks to please yourself...
10.mm.massage.alt^Cool, stay still then

10.mm.massage.alt@2@mm-massage-alt-5@Your ass is damn soft mom. It feels like my cock is sliding on velvet. Let me go a bit further.
11.mm.massage.alt^<i>Grop her breasts</i>

11.mm.massage.alt@2@mm-massage-alt-6@Mom, although your flesh is all soft your nipples are hard as rocks. It's very arousing being able to have my cock on your ass and touching you at the same time.
12.mm.massage.alt^<i>Continue feeling her</i>

12.mm.massage.alt@2@I can't believe you're not saying a word having your son's sliding in between your butt...\nMom, I'm almost there!
13.mm.massage.alt^Fuck I'm cumming

13.mm.massage.alt@2@mm-massage-alt-7@Wow! I came so much it's dripping on your back and ass at the same time. It's all over your bed as well!\nYou could definitelly thank me not having entered your asshole.
14.mm.massage.alt^you should clean around mom.

14.mm.massage.alt@60@... Th.. Thank you Max not having ...entered my asshole... And ..I will clean this..
*leave!move_momroom^Nice to see you so receptive, we're done here!
Did you download the Images file, and put them in your images folder? I have tried it and it all worked fine.

JimmyTooShoes

Jun 28, 2017
Ok so I've played around some more and once again I dont know what to do.
From what i can see I need to talk to kira about the moive outcome but i just cant seem to get it to trigger.
The event is "09.ax.0.init".
Any help would be great.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Ok so I've played around some more and once again I dont know what to do.
From what i can see I need to talk to kira about the moive outcome but i just cant seem to get it to trigger.
The event is "09.ax.0.init".
Any help would be great.
It's usually 3 to 5 days for them to trigger, this one's usually at 10:00 or 11:00 Mon thru Fri.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So I tried to read through many posts (not all) to see if I could find an answer to this...

This mod only installs images from the seduction mod right ? Not the seduction mod itself ? Cause I have spent three weeks in game trying to trigger the start of at mod and nothing...

If it doesn't include it, are they compatible, and if so but I have to edit the mod.txt file in notepad, how do I do that ? Just copy and paste seudction's mod.txt at the bottom of chancer's mod.txt ?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
So I tried to read through many posts (not all) to see if I could find an answer to this...

This mod only installs images from the seduction mod right ? Not the seduction mod itself ? Cause I have spent three weeks in game trying to trigger the start of at mod and nothing...

If it doesn't include it, are they compatible, and if so but I have to edit the mod.txt file in notepad, how do I do that ? Just copy and paste seudction's mod.txt at the bottom of chancer's mod.txt ?
I am working to make it compatible, it works as stand alone with mod.txt from Seduction mod. I put in the images, so anyone could use the mod as stand alone. There were no jpg images in the original.

Reactions: Phyreo

Chancer

May 13, 2017
If I shouldn't do this in this post or whatever just shout at me, I've got to the point that i dont care anymore.

Anyway, I need help. I've been stuck for the last two days using this mod and i have no idea what to do next. All i want to do is carry on and move on to movie 4 and passed it. If anyone has anytime can you have a look at my save and tell me if anything is wrong, or what the hell i should do next.
Please for the love of god, shout at me or put me out of my misery.
your save is before movie 3, so there's a lot of grinding to get to the next movie. Here is a save near movie 4. Just keep grinding and it should work.

Reactions: JimmyTooShoes

JimmyTooShoes

Jun 28, 2017
your save is before movie 3, so there's a lot of grinding to get to the next movie. Here is a save near movie 4. Just keep grinding and it should work.
Thanks for the reply as well as the save, however if i could be a pain in the ass could you tell me what grinding i had to do to get to were your save is. If its too much then thats fine, you have already given me more then enough help.
Thanks again.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Thanks for the reply as well as the save, however if i could be a pain in the ass could you tell me what grinding i had to do to get to were your save is. If its too much then thats fine, you have already given me more then enough help.
Thanks again.
To use the save, just put it in the save folder and re-number it to the next number, i.e. save10.save, save11.save and so on then find it on the load list.

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
Ok, I have posted my problems , so I will ask again, One: I have the suntan lotion but am unable to apply to Alice during sunbathing. Two: I tried to get rid of Eric and it doesn't work, Bastage is still around.

JimmyTooShoes

Jun 28, 2017
To use the save, just put it in the save folder and re-number it to the next number, i.e. save10.save, save11.save and so on then find it on the load list.
Okie dokie, got the save to work,thanks. I had a look through the save and saw that the side effect opportunity had be started and worked through a bit. Any chance, i could get a little hint on how to start that opportunity on my save or a least a list of wat grinding i have to do to carry on to get the the opportunity / next scene.

And just a heads up, if your getting sick of me,just tell me to sod off, I'm fine with either way.
Thanks

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Okie dokie, got the save to work,thanks. I had a look through the save and saw that the side effect opportunity had be started and worked through a bit. Any chance, i could get a little hint on how to start that opportunity on my save or a least a list of wat grinding i have to do to carry on to get the the opportunity / next scene.

And just a heads up, if your getting sick of me,just tell me to sod off, I'm fine with either way.
Thanks
You just have to keep grinding, and keep getting mom to make you cum. The side effect comes from talking to Kira, after mom calls you a quick shot.

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
Ok, tried your suggestion of the 12:00 for sunblock after quick shipping and it didn't work going to restart and try snail mail sunblock to see if that works.

Phyreo

Jun 1, 2017
I am working to make it compatible, it works as stand alone with mod.txt from Seduction mod. I put in the images, so anyone could use the mod as stand alone. There were no jpg images in the original.
Wow it would indeed be awesome to have as part of your fantastic mod.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Well, just tried the order and wait delivery, and that didn't work, so again help?
Did you get caught peeking on anyone? It does not take much to lose dominance, and so on early. Try to just get sunblock and then at 12, try putting it on.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes