Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
Oops double post. I'm getting a error message for when moms in the kitchen and watching tv, is that because I haven't unlocked the actions for those times yet?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Oops double post. I'm getting a error message for when moms in the kitchen and watching tv, is that because I haven't unlocked the actions for those times yet?
You may have gotten rid of Eric too soon, certain events depend on him being there. Also a few things in my assemblyC-Sharp are designed for my mod, so won't work in the Diamond mod.

ChefJRD

Mar 5, 2018
I am really confused. When I extract the files from Mods1-29, it just makes a folder with a bunch of images in it. There are no options for replacement. Similarly, when I extract the files for the other mods, the top level contains a folder meaning that all replacement has to be done manually. I am sure I made a wrong turn somewhere, can someone help fix my mistakes?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I am really confused. When I extract the files from Mods1-29, it just makes a folder with a bunch of images in it. There are no options for replacement. Similarly, when I extract the files for the other mods, the top level contains a folder meaning that all replacement has to be done manually. I am sure I made a wrong turn somewhere, can someone help fix my mistakes?
If you extract them directly into the 0.13.0.007 folder, it should prompt you to overwrite, if necessary. If you do it manually, copy and paste each folder, and it should prompt you to overwrite, and click all.

hasip zam

Aug 3, 2017
Hi @Chancer
I think I am stuck in the game and can't move any further in cunning plan and new job. After I tried to change variables of these opportunities, I can't use seduction mod and untold stories is just white screen. I am uploading save file, can you look what is the problem. Thanks in advance.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hi @Chancer
I think I am stuck in the game and can't move any further in cunning plan and new job. After I tried to change variables of these opportunities, I can't use seduction mod and untold stories is just white screen. I am uploading save file, can you look what is the problem. Thanks in advance.
Changing the variables is probably the problem, as untold stories starts later than you've gone in the game. Seduction mod starts near the end of the game. The new job did continue, it just grinds every 5 days, or three day intervals.

Alillost17

Feb 5, 2018
Hey guys.. new member. Really appreciate your work. Ive seen this question asked a few different ways so excuse my stupidity as i still didnt get it. When i extract i often get independent folders (mod1-29, mod 30...) so ive been extracting and copying over. Mod 1-29 has just images. Does it go in the images folder or the base with the .exe. ive gotten stuff to run putting the stuff in images but occasionally get white screens such ad while shopping. Then when i put 1-29 images directly in base folder i cant get it to load. Just opening screen is all white where you choose language but wont move forward.

Alillost17

Feb 5, 2018
I guess my thing is i thought i had it working then wasnt sure when i had white screens.(not sure when. I think i get some shopping idk). Guess it would be good to see if i did have all the content. Well, I installed the mods in order and i am able to access the cheat menu. For the mods 30 and on i think ur supposed to just put the stuff in the appropiate folder and overwrite. But just not sure if my white screens are coming from 1-29 which doesnt say which folder to put it in. Put all lots of images witj the exe file or in images?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I guess my thing is i thought i had it working then wasnt sure when i had white screens.(not sure when. I think i get some shopping idk). Guess it would be good to see if i did have all the content. Well, I installed the mods in order and i am able to access the cheat menu. For the mods 30 and on i think ur supposed to just put the stuff in the appropiate folder and overwrite. But just not sure if my white screens are coming from 1-29 which doesnt say which folder to put it in. Put all lots of images witj the exe file or in images?
They go in the images folder.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Hey guys.. new member. Really appreciate your work. Ive seen this question asked a few different ways so excuse my stupidity as i still didnt get it. When i extract i often get independent folders (mod1-29, mod 30...) so ive been extracting and copying over. Mod 1-29 has just images. Does it go in the images folder or the base with the .exe. ive gotten stuff to run putting the stuff in images but occasionally get white screens such ad while shopping. Then when i put 1-29 images directly in base folder i cant get it to load. Just opening screen is all white where you choose language but wont move forward.
Put 1-29 in images folder since it is all images from what I remember(same with shopping adventure.)

30-34 shoulkd just be dragged and dropped in base folder and let them combine/overwrite with any folders they ask.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Put 1-29 in images folder since it is all images from what I remember(same with shopping adventure.)

30-34 shoulkd just be dragged and dropped in base folder and let them combine/overwrite with any folders they ask.
i think that mean in the zips the first dir is like mod30 and extracting them will leave you with a mod30 dir and everything under it. each zip has a dir with the same name as the zip file, i'm assuming what they need to do is copy everything under those dirs to the same dirs in the base game dir. my question is, what about all the mod.txts? at the end all we'll have is the mod34 mod.txt?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
i think that mean in the zips the first dir is like mod30 and extracting them will leave you with a mod30 dir and everything under it. each zip has a dir with the same name as the zip file, i'm assuming what they need to do is copy everything under those dirs to the same dirs in the base game dir. my question is, what about all the mod.txts? at the end all we'll have is the mod34 mod.txt?
Yes that's correct, the Mod34.txt is the latest.

jullijalli

Feb 28, 2018
Hello all. I downloaded this mod and i cant sleep anymore?? if i click zz icon in evening there is no problems, but when the game "forces" you to bed, mc is in bed and says "i need sleep" or something and there is no option anywhere on screen to click sleep?

hasip zam

Aug 3, 2017
I can not move further from here. Can anybody say what to do? (This scene is after the movie which max punishes Alice).

New Job.JPG

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes