Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hello all. I downloaded this mod and i cant sleep anymore?? if i click zz icon in evening there is no problems, but when the game "forces" you to bed, mc is in bed and says "i need sleep" or something and there is no option anywhere on screen to click sleep?
How far in the game are you?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
it's weird when you add the mod and start a new game.
when you finally do get rid of eric there are still scenes where they talk about eric and eric sometimes still shows up. he's all full of hate cuz you can pop wood and shoot sperm while he can't hehehe, also scenes show up long before they should, like having sex with mom and kira and referring to the movie which you haven't even made yet heh. weirdness but i'm sure it's cuz the mod doesn't check for level/etc.. still it's fun, especially once you get rid of eric who i really think wants to bang your ass cuz he sure looks gay enough to haha god how i hate him

Chancer

May 13, 2017
it's weird when you add the mod and start a new game.
when you finally do get rid of eric there are still scenes where they talk about eric and eric sometimes still shows up. he's all full of hate cuz you can pop wood and shoot sperm while he can't hehehe, also scenes show up long before they should, like having sex with mom and kira and referring to the movie which you haven't even made yet heh. weirdness but i'm sure it's cuz the mod doesn't check for level/etc.. still it's fun, especially once you get rid of eric who i really think wants to bang your ass cuz he sure looks gay enough to haha god how i hate him
Do you remember what days those events happen on? They should not occur until the correct days.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Do you remember what days those events happen on? They should not occur until the correct days.
sadly no, i wasn't paying attention to that, the first was went to the pool cuz it showed mom and kira out there, then it had the both or leave option, so i clicked both and they said let's go inside and then sex haha but it wasn't that long, let's see eric had already showed up once or twice but kira wasn't living at the house yet or even mentioned yet she magically appeared there
the older sister while still not liking me, i could go intot he bathoom and bang her or get head, then once i changed settings on the women and made eric impotent etc, sometimes i'd run across mom on the terrace and she'd suggest going to her room for sex, and the movie scene i could get sex too
i think it's mainly cuz the mod isn't really meant to be used in a new game or with someone setting everything to max heh but it was funny in one point with her and eric threatening me with military school and the next day sucking my cock haha man wish i had made notice of what days and weeks it was in to help you. oh yea lisa i still haven't gotten to bang tho i had an odd conversation with kira who wasn't even mentioned yet but magically appeared at the pool about sex lessons for lisa. but that was it, nothing moved on from that.

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
I put all the contents of Mod1thru29 directly in Images, and everything else in the main folder and overwrote. I still get some white screens sometimes and I don't understand what I did wrong...

Chancer

May 13, 2017
sadly no, i wasn't paying attention to that, the first was went to the pool cuz it showed mom and kira out there, then it had the both or leave option, so i clicked both and they said let's go inside and then sex haha but it wasn't that long, let's see eric had already showed up once or twice but kira wasn't living at the house yet or even mentioned yet she magically appeared there
the older sister while still not liking me, i could go intot he bathoom and bang her or get head, then once i changed settings on the women and made eric impotent etc, sometimes i'd run across mom on the terrace and she'd suggest going to her room for sex, and the movie scene i could get sex too
i think it's mainly cuz the mod isn't really meant to be used in a new game or with someone setting everything to max heh but it was funny in one point with her and eric threatening me with military school and the next day sucking my cock haha man wish i had made notice of what days and weeks it was in to help you. oh yea lisa i still haven't gotten to bang tho i had an odd conversation with kira who wasn't even mentioned yet but magically appeared at the pool about sex lessons for lisa. but that was it, nothing moved on from that.
Which mod are you using?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I put all the contents of Mod1thru29 directly in Images, and everything else in the main folder and overwrote. I still get some white screens sometimes and I don't understand what I did wrong...
Where do the white screens show up?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i unzipped each in its seperate dirs then copied the contents to the main game dir, the dirs that just had images without any additional dirs, i just copied those images to the images dir.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Just wondering, as one or two events don't sound familiar.
haha that doesn't sound good. oh well it's no biggie, just found it weird. did freak when i saw eric again after i thought i had gotten rid of him but i guess i did it too early, if i knew someone like him in real life, he would be so dead and buried. yes he's that annoying.

L3ON

Jun 22, 2017
Hello,
I am a little late to the modding community for this game. However, it gives me great joy having discovered these mods, they seem amazing.

One question: This mod says it includes other mods such as Diamond, Shopping, and Untold stories. Does this mean I don't have to install those other mods separately? Also, does this mod include Lisa's photo session?

Thanks for such a great mod!

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hello,
I am a little late to the modding community for this game. However, it gives me great joy having discovered these mods, they seem amazing.

One question: This mod says it includes other mods such as Diamond, Shopping, and Untold stories. Does this mean I don't have to install those other mods separately? Also, does this mod include Lisa's photo session?

Thanks for such a great mod!
This mod includes all but Lisa's photo shoot, as it has too many contradictions. The photo shoot event from that mod is included, but only that event. So you only need this mod, which also has Seduction mod.

Reactions: L3ON

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
PLS HELP! When i click to Untold Stories on laptop there is white screen! I did copy-paste every folder.(data csharp and images)..

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
@Chancer

So I'm playing through BB again with this mod and I don't have Untold Stories appearing in laptop like I would with regular Untold Stories mod, at the point where you just start New Job, so is it something where it shows up later or am I just glitched or what?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
@Chancer

So I'm playing through BB again with this mod and I don't have Untold Stories appearing in laptop like I would with regular Untold Stories mod, at the point where you just start New Job, so is it something where it shows up later or am I just glitched or what?
Have you been to the clinic, with Alice yet? It should appear after that.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Just uploaded the Untold Stories images I missed, I only had it's last images, missing over 500 beginning images.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes