Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Chancer, anyway, how to begin the Seduction Mods?
i already visit mom bedroom everytime, still not triggered :/
sorry for my bad english for some reason XD
That comes at the end of the vanilla game, otherwise it does nothing. Or use the saves here:

Chancer

May 13, 2017
i already have completed save game, and still didnt trigger for me
Was the save in the game, titled Seduction? If so, click the Seduction on the cheat menu, click "Help", it gives an explanation. Exit the cheat menu, and you will be outside moms room. Click wait, then click enter the room. The mod should continue from there. Use the help guide under Seduction for hints of what to do to progress from there.

hasip zam

Aug 3, 2017
This save is just past the one you sent, and click on kira, but leave the are you busy tonight alone. At 10:00 or 11:00, click the other option, then at 12:00 click on Hey, Max. Come over here..... It should go on, with the grinding along.
I don't know why, but I can't get the other option and can't go forward. Can you upload one of the your save where you passed that option? Sorry for repeat.

Ekran Alıntısı.JPG

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I don't know why, but I can't get the other option and can't go forward. Can you upload one of the your save where you passed that option? Sorry for repeat.

View attachment 83217
I'll try to find the save, but the option "Aren't you hot?" should show at 10:00 or 11:00 then "How are you?" at 12:00? Also did you make sure to change the save number on the save38.save to the highest number on your save files? I tried file file uploaded, and it worked fine, so look for "Should continue", in your load files.

Ikaraa

Feb 1, 2018
Hey,
i have a problem with the untold Story Mod. The Walkthough tells me to speak with mom at 11:00 for 3 specific Lessons but i dont have the option for these lessons?! I hope you guys can help me =)

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hey,
i have a problem with the untold Story Mod. The Walkthough tells me to speak with mom at 11:00 for 3 specific Lessons but i dont have the option for these lessons?! I hope you guys can help me =)
What stage are you in? For better info on this mod, go here:

cami12

May 3, 2017
Sorry for this dumb question, but first time modding this game. Read many pages here but didn't found an answer, yet.

Where to put the images? Just into the images folder? If so, with or without folders? When I extract the images some have folder, some have not.

Thanks

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Sorry for this dumb question, but first time modding this game. Read many pages here but didn't found an answer, yet.

Where to put the images? Just into the images folder? If so, with or without folders? When I extract the images some have folder, some have not.

Thanks
All images go in Images folder, the others go in their respective folders.

U

User_51567

Well.
Finished the Natural game a couple months ago(0.12, did not played 0.13 yet)
Now for the first time going to try it with mods, thought let's just download yours and have everything at once.

Real curious about everything.
Do i have to worry about progression getting crossed?.
Like in the Naturel game Mom is not even topless but because of a mod when i enter a room there is going to be sex?

Would not like that :p

And are all the bugs from te previous pages already fixed in the OP or do i have to do that still ?
And are there mods that are NOT included ?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Well.
Finished the Natural game a couple months ago(0.12, did not played 0.13 yet)
Now for the first time going to try it with mods, thought let's just download yours and have everything at once.

Real curious about everything.
Do i have to worry about progression getting crossed?.
Like in the Naturel game Mom is not even topless but because of a mod when i enter a room there is going to be sex?

Would not like that :p

And are all the bugs from te previous pages already fixed in the OP or do i have to do that still ?
And are there mods that are NOT included ?
Once in the game far enough, you can trigger the other mods. No problems with the progression reported, yet.

I hope the events are corrected, so no sex till right times. All reported bugs have been fixed, I hope. If you do find one, let me know.

The only mod NOT fully installed is lazyharry's lisa photoshoot, as too many conflicts with mine. Only the photoshoot itself is in mine.

U

User_51567

Once in the game far enough, you can trigger the other mods. No problems with the progression reported, yet.

I hope the events are corrected, so no sex till right times. All reported bugs have been fixed, I hope. If you do find one, let me know.

The only mod NOT fully installed is lazyharry's lisa photoshoot, as too many conflicts with mine. Only the photoshoot itself is in mine.
Nice.
So the Seduction mod is also fully included..
Actually very hard to choose between your mod and the LSA mod.

But basicly it comes down to this, your mod has al the mods LSA has+Seduction and LSA has his own mod +all Minus Seduction.
I'm not gonna lie :p , choice is still hard.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Nice.
So the Seduction mod is also fully included..
Actually very hard to choose between your mod and the LSA mod.

But basicly it comes down to this, your mod has al the mods LSA has+Seduction and LSA has his own mod +all Minus Seduction.
I'm not gonna lie :p , choice is still hard.
Which is LSA? Don't remember hearing of that one.

Edit: I figured it our, and the reason so much is the same, he used my material in his mod. There's alot more in mine.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Hello Chancer.

I have a problem with your mod. When I spy mom in the bathroom, I have the choice to peep or not but if I select "peep", I haven't the pictures with mom.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes