Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

keiku

Mar 28, 2018
I downloaded standalone versions and all and images just go blank when I massage Ann or I go watch pictures with lisa, also downloaded mod.txt, what do I do?

Eric Dhillon

Mar 11, 2018
Hi I'm having some issues. I downloaded the files, extracted them, and put them in the folder with the game, but when I run the game, none of th mods are running. Is there a step that I missed?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hi I'm having some issues. I downloaded the files, extracted them, and put them in the folder with the game, but when I run the game, none of th mods are running. Is there a step that I missed?
You will have to grind through the game, seems like forever, for any of the mods to work. Mine starts earlier than Seduction, or Untold stories.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I downloaded standalone versions and all and images just go blank when I massage Ann or I go watch pictures with lisa, also downloaded mod.txt, what do I do?
It depends on which mod you are using. The mod in my OP is used with all the images from mine, and the assemblyC-Sharp is from mine also. So unless you use my mod, there will be blank pictures throughout the game. When I have more time, I'll create an assemblyC-Sharp for the other mods.

keiku

Mar 28, 2018
Do I just extract all the images on the 0.13.0.007 folder? I cant get it to work, options appear but all images are blank, I downloaded your images and your mod.txt but cant make it work, could u explain how to install it clearer? sorry if its a dumb question.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
i downloaded all that you said to download . but when I play the game they is no txt when I try to talk to them iv added the mod txt to game data

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Do I just extract all the images on the 0.13.0.007 folder? I cant get it to work, options appear but all images are blank, I downloaded your images and your mod.txt but cant make it work, could u explain how to install it clearer? sorry if its a dumb question.
All images go in the Images folder, the others in their respective folders. The mod.txt goes in with the exe file.

Reactions: BoboKido
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes