Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Greenfight12

Jul 21, 2017
So I unzipped the mods and if I am getting white screens after I activate the Seduction portion of the mod. If I goto the Seduction mod menu on Max's computer before initiating the seduction mod, the images will display there, but the moment I start the first stage, I get white screens. If I then go and check the Seduction mod menu, all of those are white screens too.

The weird thing is that before using the mods in this thread I had just tried to play Big Brother with the Seduction mod alone and got the same problem, but thought I was missing something. So when I saw that the Seduction mod was merged with other mods in this thread I thought it might have the missing pieces. I started with a fresh Big Brother and put all the mods from this thread into it, but I still get the same problem when I initiate the Seduction mod.

Any thoughts or help?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
So I unzipped the mods and if I am getting white screens after I activate the Seduction portion of the mod. If I goto the Seduction mod menu on Max's computer before initiating the seduction mod, the images will display there, but the moment I start the first stage, I get white screens. If I then go and check the Seduction mod menu, all of those are white screens too.

The weird thing is that before using the mods in this thread I had just tried to play Big Brother with the Seduction mod alone and got the same problem, but thought I was missing something. So when I saw that the Seduction mod was merged with other mods in this thread I thought it might have the missing pieces. I started with a fresh Big Brother and put all the mods from this thread into it, but I still get the same problem when I initiate the Seduction mod.

Any thoughts or help?
Did you download all the folders from my OP? I changed a lot of jpg files in my mod, trying to make it you don't have to download as many files. The original Seduction has .img files, that don't work in v0.13. You shouldn't have that problem, but since it is happening, here's a save file for it.

Voco

Apr 3, 2018
beyond Let´s have a threesome (Alice 11:00 kitchen) is the Walkthrough is clear......what now ?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Just upload Untold 3, Mod35 BigBrother_Data, Mod35 Data, Mod35 Images, Mod35 Mod. The bug getting it stuck, were removed.

Reactions: Graybo

Greenfight12

Jul 21, 2017
Did you download all the folders from my OP? I changed a lot of jpg files in my mod, trying to make it you don't have to download as many files. The original Seduction has .img files, that don't work in v0.13. You shouldn't have that problem, but since it is happening, here's a save file for it.
Thank you my friend. I'll look into it, it sounds like I might have goofed and put the original seduction in there as well. Thanks again.

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
Ok, I'm back with a new problem after I reinstalled all the mods, I can't peek on mom and the apply sun-block still doesn't work, is it locked into the erotic massage now?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Ok, I'm back with a new problem after I reinstalled all the mods, I can't peek on mom and the apply sun-block still doesn't work, is it locked into the erotic massage now?
The peeking on mom, I have no idea what that bug is. As for the sunblock, I use it without any peeking, or punishment to stay out of the cheat menu to raise anything, except money. Being punished lowers a lot.

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Just installed the latest and I can't do anything change rooms pictures OK but if you click on an icon like say the computer or talk nothing happens.
, so went and downloaded and reinstalled everything from the start same problem

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Just installed the latest and I can't do anything change rooms pictures OK but if you click on an icon like say the computer or talk nothing happens.
, so went and downloaded and reinstalled everything from the start same problem
I don't know what's happening, I just downloaded and tried it, everything worked fine for me. When you click talk, does it change the color of it? It's slow sometimes, until it reads all the events that can occur in it.

Greenfight12

Jul 21, 2017
Since installing the update 35 files, the untold stories mod doesn't seem to appear. The menu option isn't even available in Max's computer. Do I have to set a certain way for it to appear?

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
Since installing the update 35 files, the untold stories mod doesn't seem to appear. The menu option isn't even available in Max's computer. Do I have to set a certain way for it to appear?
Your lucky I just installed Mod 35 and untolded stories and can't even get into the game any more, all I get is white screen.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes