Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Since installing the update 35 files, the untold stories mod doesn't seem to appear. The menu option isn't even available in Max's computer. Do I have to set a certain way for it to appear?
There was a bug in my Data files. New Data files have been uploaded.

khim0979

Apr 10, 2018
the side effect opportunity already open but i dont know how to trigger go to doctor with alice..
the conversation with mom already done but conversation about movies with alice did not appear..
could you advise?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
the side effect opportunity already open but i dont know how to trigger go to doctor with alice..
the conversation with mom already done but conversation about movies with alice did not appear..
could you advise?
To go to doc with Alice, takes a lot of grinding before it appears. The movie conversation with Alice is part of the Seduction mod. You can ask about it, for better details here:

hasip zam

Aug 3, 2017
Hi @Chancer,
In the untold story I had Lisa's birthday party and had sex with Mom while Lisa watching. In the walkthrough of untold story menu, it says talk to Mom about Lisa and about clothes at 11 in Moms room and at 21 talk to fuck in living room and Alice will come, but there is no option about them. Do I miss sth or is it going to be in the next update of untold story?

And secondly, I can't trigger the seduction mod. Can you look the save file and say what I am doing wrong?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hi @Chancer,
In the untold story I had Lisa's birthday party and had sex with Mom while Lisa watching. In the walkthrough of untold story menu, it says talk to Mom about Lisa and about clothes at 11 in Moms room and at 21 talk to fuck in living room and Alice will come, but there is no option about them. Do I miss sth or is it going to be in the next update of untold story?

And secondly, I can't trigger the seduction mod. Can you look the save file and say what I am doing wrong?
For answers about untold stories, go to

For Seduction mod, you must finish most of the game to trigger it.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
The reason Seduction and Untold Stories is, I made a mistake in the Mod.txt, just uploaded Mod35b Mod.

Last edited:

khim0979

Apr 10, 2018
To go to doc with Alice, takes a lot of grinding before it appears. The movie conversation with Alice is part of the Seduction mod. You can ask about it, for better details here:
thanks for the info..
its helpfull

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
@Chancer I`m new at this so I`m sorry if someone has already asked the following:
So I should download all zipped files from your OP or the links?
I should paste all images (from mod 29-35+ untold 1-3+ shopping + photo shoot)in the correct directory on my PC( In BB directory) and I should use only the mod and data from Mod35 which are in different zip files . Which file I have to use? Mod35b

Chancer

May 13, 2017
@Chancer I`m new at this so I`m sorry if someone has already asked the following:
So I should download all zipped files from your OP or the links?
I should paste all images (from mod 29-35+ untold 1-3+ shopping + photo shoot)in the correct directory on my PC( In BB directory) and I should use only the mod and data from Mod35 which are in different zip files . Which file I have to use? Mod35b
You can download all the files from my OP. Put all Images in the Images folder. The Mod35 downloads need to be last, with the Mod35b mom.txt used to play the game.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Will there be and update for the seduction and untold story mod i really liked it
Seduction mod has been abandoned, Untold Story will be updated, when finishes it.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Seduction mod has been abandoned, Untold Story will be updated, when finishes it.
Yeah, still working on it. But it will take a while.

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
Love the mod but I am having troubles with "whiteouts"..dialogue shows but no pictures..example entire basement scene..computer screen in game shows seduction and untold stories,,help please!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes