Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm currently stuck. I can't progress at all. I've unlocked the clinic and visited twice so far and I've made quite a few movies. The last movie made was with a random girl, alice, and I think mom. The random girl and alice had schoolgirl uniforms on. What is next?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Can anyone help me unlock some scenes ?

I am interested in the "crossover" scenes, do I have to have picked Lisa or Olivia as a girlfriend to trigger that scene ? Is that girl the one from Dating my Daughter ? And lastly how to trigger.

2nd one, how do you visit Olivia on her house to see her mom naked ? I hope that's on the Olivia gf path, but aside from inviting her Tuesday and Thursday night to pool and sex in bedroom, nothing happens...

Last one I am sure I finally got the seduction mod to start, as sleeping with mom eventuall led to HJ, to BJ, to the special pill, to going to see doctor, but I have seen doctor at least 8 times, and can't get past BJ with her, no sex, and therefore Max still not cured, and mom stuff not advancing...

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I'm currently stuck. I can't progress at all. I've unlocked the clinic and visited twice so far and I've made quite a few movies. The last movie made was with a random girl, alice, and I think mom. The random girl and alice had schoolgirl uniforms on. What is next?
Talk with Lisa, when possible, and see her after school. There's things to do with Alice. Mom at night watching TV, that I can remamber.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Can anyone help me unlock some scenes ?

I am interested in the "crossover" scenes, do I have to have picked Lisa or Olivia as a girlfriend to trigger that scene ? Is that girl the one from Dating my Daughter ? And lastly how to trigger.

2nd one, how do you visit Olivia on her house to see her mom naked ? I hope that's on the Olivia gf path, but aside from inviting her Tuesday and Thursday night to pool and sex in bedroom, nothing happens...

Last one I am sure I finally got the seduction mod to start, as sleeping with mom eventuall led to HJ, to BJ, to the special pill, to going to see doctor, but I have seen doctor at least 8 times, and can't get past BJ with her, no sex, and therefore Max still not cured, and mom stuff not advancing...
The crossover event and another one are Saturday at 1:00, just stay home from shopping, if far enough in the game. The Olivia comes late in the game, when meeting Lisa after school.

The seduction mod part I'm not sure about, since haven't had time to play it for a while.

Nokonop

Apr 30, 2018
Hello, thanks for this work ! I install it now but I don't see any "Mod35 BigBrother_Data" it's normal ?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Sorry to bother you again chancer, but the changelog always confuses me, I see you updated again recently, my latest version of your mod I have installed and working was the one that "merged" untold stories and made Seduction mod playable (also added images form Lisa's photoshoot only). If I want to update which files do I need ? I think its just 35 and the newest untold story part, but not 100% sure.

Also what does it mean "converting to jpeg from img" will installing the newest version of the mod break stuff if I dont re-download everything(images from 29-34) in Jpeg format now ?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Sorry to bother you again chancer, but the changelog always confuses me, I see you updated again recently, my latest version of your mod I have installed and working was the one that "merged" untold stories and made Seduction mod playable (also added images form Lisa's photoshoot only). If I want to update which files do I need ? I think its just 35 and the newest untold story part, but not 100% sure.

Also what does it mean "converting to jpeg from img" will installing the newest version of the mod break stuff if I dont re-download everything(images from 29-34) in Jpeg format now ?
If you have downloaded all Image files, from all mods, with the Mod35 files, only the Mod35c.txt and 35c data for coding errors need to be replaced.

If you are using v0.13 the .img files do not work in it, so will have white screens.

Jester20

Feb 7, 2018
Hi Chancer, I would like to know if you have a detailed list of instructions or pictures or video showing how to install for your Super Mod for BB because I would like to correctly install them. After extracting each of the file folders from your mod from Mega and I have moved them to the Cracked BB Base game, from here what would I do as it looked like some of the folders have their own data or text flies in them?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hi Chancer, I would like to know if you have a detailed list of instructions or pictures or video showing how to install for your Super Mod for BB because I would like to correctly install them. After extracting each of the file folders from your mod from Mega and I have moved them to the Cracked BB Base game, from here what would I do as it looked like some of the folders have their own data or text flies in them?
Make sure any with Mod35, or 35c files are in the correct folders, and overwrite the files when prompted. All images go in the Images folder, the Mod35c.txt, goes in the main folder with the BigBrother.exe file.

Jester20

Feb 7, 2018
Make sure any with Mod35, or 35c files are in the correct folders, and overwrite the files when prompted. All images go in the Images folder, the Mod35c.txt, goes in the main folder with the BigBrother.exe file.
Do I place the entire folders with the images into the Original Images folder or take out each image (some have same name as others in different mod files but different pictures) and place it in the Original Images folder? *(I apologize I haven't added mods to games before myself)*

Apr 26, 2018
Yeah, I'm also at the spot where I can't apply sunblock. I'm stuck in the story. Can you not skip parts of quests?

I ask "Sunbathing?" -> "How did you guessed [sic], Sherlock?" -> leave you to it.

FWIW I ran into this issue last game I played, without this mod (vanilla). If this is a function of low dominance or whatever why won't the cheats that raise dominance work?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Do I place the entire folders with the images into the Original Images folder or take out each image (some have same name as others in different mod files but different pictures) and place it in the Original Images folder? *(I apologize I haven't added mods to games before myself)*
You just need to copy all images into the images folder. If same ones, should be prompted to overwrite, and click yes. This should have the images needed to run the game.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Yeah, I'm also at the spot where I can't apply sunblock. I'm stuck in the story. Can you not skip parts of quests?

I ask "Sunbathing?" -> "How did you guessed [sic], Sherlock?" -> leave you to it.

FWIW I ran into this issue last game I played, without this mod (vanilla). If this is a function of low dominance or whatever why won't the cheats that raise dominance work?
It should be: "Sunbathing?" -> "How did you guessed [sic], Sherlock?" -> Should I put on some sunblock on you? If you have it, it should continue from there.

Tsuyoi

Sep 6, 2017
Ok so having done a fresh install of the game and your mod on top, I don't see the untold stories mod menu. Does that only become available later in the game?

Illustris

May 7, 2018
Hi, i need some help. My problem are White screens.

My Instalation:

I installed supermod, afrter reading whole this thread. /It was a similar proces like hunting Ann/

Mod35 is working now, so 35c files, and other things are installed to the right places. I did not progress too much till installation so ill see later if its really all right.

I copied images from all of 12 mod folders to original game image folder and in right order. But not just folder to folder, but i did put every sinle image to original game image folder, then i controlled it. Some of those was overwritted by new ones, some are still PNG /emos/. I used to last added mod35jpg. image folder .

Problem Description:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes