Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
Ok, it's been a while, this my my problem this time. I can't advance on friday night, mc sleepy, but can't find the sleep mechanism to advance to the next day.

Keir612

Jun 4, 2017
downloaded it and t works apart from i now have one big problem all of the screens are white, its like the world doesn't ant me to play the modded version haha

tarshack

May 15, 2018
I downloaded and copied all BB + mods images including original game again. So right now i have 5.737 images in game folder. Its a little bit more then you have i think . I checked it, - unit by unit - but i was really not able to find some duplicates. /Simply magic game/
Almost all of the white screans are gone. Emos are ok right now, but Im going to make some progress to to see if it will work later. So primary probelm with white screens i had, was my mistake.
So thank you for now.
I also found some strange things. May be it will help somehow. /spoiler/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

everyone keeps saying look for cg - rips but never link any that i have yet to see
i have a ton of white scenes and a pile of *.img files in images that no program i have will see the as a true picture file. even out of those the image that is being called up is not in the list.
version 0-13-0-007 seduction plus mod.
at first encounter with mom where he is in bed and no image just white scene, game isnt worth the hassle or time no page has a straight forward download without paying for faster download so it is HOURS to download then its written so stupid it loops and locks out and you can't back track some areas. starts out decent then gets so convoluted and stacked against max not worth the hassles

Chancer

May 13, 2017
everyone keeps saying look for cg - rips but never link any that i have yet to see
i have a ton of white scenes and a pile of *.img files in images that no program i have will see the as a true picture file. even out of those the image that is being called up is not in the list.
version 0-13-0-007 seduction plus mod.
at first encounter with mom where he is in bed and no image just white scene, game isnt worth the hassle or time no page has a straight forward download without paying for faster download so it is HOURS to download then its written so stupid it loops and locks out and you can't back track some areas. starts out decent then gets so convoluted and stacked against max not worth the hassles
All .img files are useless in v0.13, so to play you need .jpg files from Mega or Zippyshare in OP.

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
so theres a bunch of files with mod in their name and they all have a txt named mod

which do i chose

tarshack

May 15, 2018
All .img files are useless in v0.13, so to play you need .jpg files from Mega or Zippyshare in OP.
i know as i said there are IMAGE files in this that are disk image that do not work , and even in those that DO NOTY work in the program itself those being called out by program do not exist in any format and all files were copied over were screwball some jpg and some were .img.......... it all comes back to what i said ever one says get the cg- rips yet never post a physical link to those

zikegamer

May 19, 2018
I'm confused with where to add the mods and when i accessed the cheats menu through the laptop nothing happened. Can someone please upload the game with all the cheats and mods already put in the game so that we just need to run the application, i think it may be easier. I'm getting lost with the number of files and stuff

zikegamer

May 19, 2018
thanks for the mod.txt file, but the other link has 9 urls for zippy, do i have to download them all. And also after that what is the process?

whduahdwua

Feb 9, 2018
guys how can i do this ?
to append a line to the game script use as * at the beginning, the option will be placed at the bottom. or to insert at a specific position use [0-9]*
where should i edit the script and where can i find the names for the scenes

Chancer

May 13, 2017
guys how can i do this ?
to append a line to the game script use as * at the beginning, the option will be placed at the bottom. or to insert at a specific position use [0-9]*
where should i edit the script and where can i find the names for the scenes
Depends on what you want to edit. The names for any scene is, at the beginning like this search.aboutganja followed by the emotion icon @2@ then finishes with the picture(.jpg) file n-gan-1@.

Reactions: whduahdwua

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
I can't wake up at 6:00 anymore but instead I always wake up at 8:00 ?
Also I think I lost some stuff with Lisa in our bedroom where she sneaks up on you and on Friday or Saturday evening there was some event where she found some secret room.
I think it stared when I installed the most recent 35 files.

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
Had the same problem with wake up at 8:00 ... used the Experimental Cheats/Use Time Machine to get back so i can do Yoga with Mom .... had this problem without Mods too few times
Thanks I'll have to do that everyday now I guess.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes