Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I can't wake up at 6:00 anymore but instead I always wake up at 8:00 ?
Also I think I lost some stuff with Lisa in our bedroom where she sneaks up on you and on Friday or Saturday evening there was some event where she found some secret room.
I think it stared when I installed the most recent 35 files.
For 6:00 wakeup you need to go to bed at 0:00, and should wakeup at 6:00. The secret room is Fri. at 20:00. The sneak up occurs at 21:00.

testo2

May 5, 2018
Yes, I have the same problem, wake up 8:00 even when going to bed at 0:00. Also, I raised Lisas mentor flag and now the entry is gone from the menu, Kira said she would come visit at night but never does. Maybe related to the wakeup bug?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
@Chancer nop ... i had the same problem ... 0:00 to Bed and 8:00 wakeup ... looks like a bug that happen sometimes (don´t know how it is triggered) ... Aunt Kira was to strange too ... she wasn´t even arrived in my game but Eric fucked her on the coutch :biggrin:
I am trying to figure it out, so it might be a while for a fix. Mine started doing it also, but in the cheat menu near the bottom is set time to 6, for a fast way there.

Reactions: testo2 and Trojaner

testo2

May 5, 2018
@Chancer: First, thank you a lot for this modpack! Second, do you have any idea why the entry for Lisas mentor level could have disappeared from the cheat menu after raising it to 3/3? Is there some script that deletes entries when they have reached max? Didn't happen with other entries though, and I couldn't find anything in the mod.txt with cheatmenu.liza.flags.lizas.mentor that looks like it would do something like that.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
@Chancer: First, thank you a lot for this modpack! Second, do you have any idea why the entry for Lisas mentor level could have disappeared from the cheat menu after raising it to 3/3? Is there some script that deletes entries when they have reached max? Didn't happen with other entries though, and I couldn't find anything in the mod.txt with cheatmenu.liza.flags.lizas.mentor that looks like it would do something like that.
I think you raised the level too high, as there are only 0, 1 & 2 in lizas.mentor. That happened to me a long time ago when resetting flags, If at all possible, do not reset any flags, unless you see how high they go first. There have been many that find changing the settings, can cause the game to stop. You will have to re-download the mod.txt to fix it, and use a save before you changed the flags.

Reactions: testo2

laotan123

May 28, 2018
@Chancer Please check the white screen that appears in this part,thank you!!!

13. Aunt Kira thinks we should have a test to make sure mom will actually go through with it on the set. Of course, I’m not against the idea of mom sucking my cock, why would I be? I’ll just have to be in her room at the right time. Thursday night at 3 A.M., here I come!

What to do - go to Mom’s room on Thursday at 03:00 - BJ by Mom.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
@Chancer Please check the white screen that appears in this part,thank you!!!

13. Aunt Kira thinks we should have a test to make sure mom will actually go through with it on the set. Of course, I’m not against the idea of mom sucking my cock, why would I be? I’ll just have to be in her room at the right time. Thursday night at 3 A.M., here I come!

What to do - go to Mom’s room on Thursday at 03:00 - BJ by Mom.
The p-mtv-28 thru 36 were missing from the downloads, they are in Mod Images 2. Here are the missing:

Reactions: laotan123

laotan123

May 28, 2018
The p-mtv-28 thru 36 were missing from the downloads, they are in Mod Images 2. Here are the missing:
Thank you very much i get this i am so happy
But I have another problem
This is the task in the picture
How should I go on
It seems that i can not continue other things.
This problem is after Alice's smoking drama movie.
I have already done the original plot, and now is the plot of MOD.
Thank you again
new job ailc.jpg

pitchwhite

Sep 9, 2017
Amazing work!

I get game unable to progress however at the scene where Olivia and Lisa give Max joint BJ at end and you choose whose mouth you want to cum in, and no matter who you choose the game will not then progress (it I still responding kind of as when you hover over the one line of dialogue that follows it isn't hung - but clicking that line of dialogue does nothing).

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Amazing work!

I get game unable to progress however at the scene where Olivia and Lisa give Max joint BJ at end and you choose whose mouth you want to cum in, and no matter who you choose the game will not then progress (it I still responding kind of as when you hover over the one line of dialogue that follows it isn't hung - but clicking that line of dialogue does nothing).
That is part of the vanilla game, and I can't get mine to hang up at that point.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Thank you very much i get this i am so happy
But I have another problem
This is the task in the picture
How should I go on
It seems that i can not continue other things.
This problem is after Alice's smoking drama movie.
I have already done the original plot, and now is the plot of MOD.
Thank you again
View attachment 106891
I tried your save, and it progressed on Sunday, when talk to Kira at pool.

Reactions: laotan123

laotan123

May 28, 2018
I tried your save, and it progressed on Sunday, when talk to Kira at pool.
My God !!!
Nothing has happened.
Why woe is me ?
We know you're a great man and super man.
Please help me to make a progress.
I really can't stand it.
Help me , sir.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
My God !!!
Nothing has happened.
Why woe is me ?
We know you're a great man and super man.
Please help me to make a progress.
I really can't stand it.
Help me , sir.
I'm trying to figure out why. Did you ever see "About the movie..." under talk, with Kira at the pool? I got it this time on Monday at 10:00.

laotan123

May 28, 2018
I'm trying to figure out why. Did you ever see "About the movie..." under talk, with Kira at the pool? I got it this time on Monday at 10:00.
I have not see anything sorry sir
So this is the problem
Is it because I used ???

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I have not see anything sorry sir
So this is the problem
Is it because I used ???
It could be that mod, but I won't try it to find out. If nothing else, keep trying everyday at 10:00 or 11:00 and it might show up.

May 24, 2017
I have two questions.
How do I get Ann to cook naked again in the morning?
And with the super mod Max wakes up at 8 am not 6 am, is there a fix?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes