Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Is there a way to combine this mod with lazyharrys mod?
Like have all his extra modules implemented into the game expanded with this mod?
lazyharry mod doesn't work with mine, too many conflicts as he already uses alot of my stuff in his.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I remember there was an 'Untold stories' entry in the notebook, right? Below or above the Seduction mod. Because I can't find it anymore and I seem to be stuck, too. I spoke to Kira about being a quickshot, she told me about the pills and said she'll come back to me. But she never does. Several weeks have passed and I wasn't able to make progress at any front. I've tried extracting the game again, but there's still no entry for Untold stories. Am I remembering wrong?
Untold Story mod appears late in the game, after going to the Doctor with Alice.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Untold Story mod appears late in the game, after going to the Doctor with Alice.
Added updates to Mod36 in OP.
Hi Chancer,

In your OP, the Zippyshare link for Untold_2.zip is probably wrong. The filesize is a lot smaller than the Mega version.

I've downloaded all the .zip files and unpacked them, then wrote a script to run through mod.txt to check for which images are missing. Here's the list:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(The fourth one is actually just p-mtv-5.jpg, but there's a typo/bug of some sort on that line, #8675.)
Updated to Mod36, added or changed images, here's the list as some are original game:

Reactions: SandyF

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
Hello, I just downloaded the game for the first time and I got this mod for it and I am having problems with it and I don't know if I messed up on installing the mod or not, because I am not getting any sound in the game and I can't click anywhere in the game and I can't even talk to anyone.

Reactions: BiberonSZeta

martoti

May 22, 2018
Pure bloody waste of time...reinstalled 5 damn times, to the letter but still not working

Cant talk to any characters, going to bedroom freezes the game

martoti

May 22, 2018
allready uploaded full game with mods, the only thing missing are the Cheat In Items in mod.text from few post above
Game With Mods integrated:

here´s the Mod.txt with Cheat In Items + MAX STATS

Files does not exist on the server...

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
chancer ya mad bastage good ta see yer still at it, hey for those of ya that dont know, chancer once mated with a blonde and a redhead and the resulting offspring was an asian and a filipino, im tellin ya, the man has mad skills! BB still has lots of life yet, to be sure, but the neighbors man, we desperately wanna commit acts of senseless debauchery with the neighbors!...dead games with your daz buddies on speed dial??

kampana

Jun 20, 2018
any save files would be appreciated. Though we did anal a few times with Ann, now she rejects me in threesome. And in flags usmodaa = -10000. Is there a way to change that flag directly without messing up? tnx

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
i am having a hell of a time trying to install this thing... anyone got a better explanation than the main post?
I too have kinda hard time understanding how to install all the zip files, anyone kinda enough to give a better explanation, pretty please!
where does the mod.txt go?
do I keep the files under under the names "A shopping adventur", "lazzyharry", "mod image 1/2" "mod36" "untold 1/2/3" all in main file of the game or extract them in images folder?
do i extract the pics in the images folder or keep them under the name folder as above?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I too have kinda hard time understanding how to install all the zip files, anyone kinda enough to give a better explanation, pretty please!
where does the mod.txt go?
do I keep the files under under the names "A shopping adventur", "lazzyharry", "mod image 1/2" "mod36" "untold 1/2/3" all in main file of the game or extract them in images folder?
do i extract the pics in the images folder or keep them under the name folder as above?
Well it does say it in the first post.

Extract the AssemblyC-Sharp, Mod Images 1, Mod Images 2, Untold_1, Untold 2, lazyharry Photo-shoot, Untold 3, Mod36 Data, Mod36 Images, Mod36.txt. Put in the 0.13.0.007 folder, in all jpg files in the Images folder, and the other in the corresponding folders. when asked overwrite the files for it. Make sure the Mod35 files are last to be put in.
Though it could be clearer.
Considering 0.13.0.007 as your main game folder
mod.txt goes in the main game folder, same place you launch the game from
Images all go in the images folder
AssemblyC-Sharp goes under the BigBrother_Data/Managed folder

Reactions: SandyF
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes