Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

twitch0429

Jun 26, 2018
need some help game always get locked up sleep if i it messed with with lisa at midnight or kira gets stuck at sleep sceen

RubMyEars

Jan 8, 2018
Images all go in the images folder
Do the images go into the Images folder dragged out of each of their respective folders, or do you just put the mod image folders in the image folder?

EDIT: Actually, I think I got it. He intends for the extraction location to be the BB folder itself, which I just never do. I'll have to manually copy all the files.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Do the images go into the Images folder dragged out of each of their respective folders, or do you just put the mod image folders in the image folder?

EDIT: Actually, I think I got it. He intends for the extraction location to be the BB folder itself, which I just never do. I'll have to manually copy all the files.
you can copy the image folders directly in the images folder, all sub folders stay as is.

Mar 3, 2018
So, I basically started off a fresh game. Got past the first breakfast discussion where Mom shut MC and Alisa down and asked MC to take a look at a few boxes. Saved the game at that point, and went ahead and replaced all the mod contents - Images, Data files, dll - the whole works. Now, when I load the game, I get stuck since I don't see any menu or anything whatsoever. Any clue as to what's going on here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
So, I basically started off a fresh game. Got past the first breakfast discussion where Mom shut MC and Alisa down and asked MC to take a look at a few boxes. Saved the game at that point, and went ahead and replaced all the mod contents - Images, Data files, dll - the whole works. Now, when I load the game, I get stuck since I don't see any menu or anything whatsoever. Any clue as to what's going on here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't see the bottom of the picture. Did you put the mod.txt in with the BigBrother.exe file?

Reactions: CrackBackManiac

ijaydee

Feb 11, 2018
Hi, is there a walk through for the whole supermod because I can't get to the point where the Mom's birthday sequence begins or the stage with lisa in the red top.
Can anyone help?

Mar 3, 2018
I can't see the bottom of the picture. Did you put the mod.txt in with the BigBrother.exe file?
I placed the Mod.txt files along with the other .txt files in the data folder. Was I supposed to have placed it at the root? Will try and check that out as well.

-- Edit --
Yup, that was the issue. Placed it beside the exe and it worked fine. Thanks.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hi, is there a walk through for the whole supermod because I can't get to the point where the Mom's birthday sequence begins or the stage with lisa in the red top.
Can anyone help?
Mom's birthday is near the end of the game. Lisa in a red top is part of the photo-shoot (I think it's the one you're talking about), so look for the text in teal to find it.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
hi, we must play the game from the beginning to get all mods scenes ? because when i load my save ( from my 0.13 game ) i don't have for example " Alice smoking ", i can't find the way to take the virginity of lisa and i can't progress in " untold " mods ...

Chancer

May 13, 2017
hi, we must play the game from the beginning to get all mods scenes ? because when i load my save ( from my 0.13 game ) i don't have for example " Alice smoking ", i can't find the way to take the virginity of lisa and i can't progress in " untold " mods ...
If you are in untold story you need to go there for better answers.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes