Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Dragonmist

Feb 8, 2018
Hi, im using everything that this thread provide (mods) and I'm stuck whenever I encounter the "finish" as the only option/choice.

chasni

Jun 2, 2018
I am stuck at below: Cant enter ann's room at 03:00 on Thursday. Mood and relationship are maxed out. Save attached below

13. Aunt Kira thinks we should have a test to make sure mom will actually go through with it on the set. Of course, I’m not against the idea of mom sucking my cock, why would I be? I’ll just have to be in her room at the right time. Thursday night at 3 A.M., here I come!

D

Deleted member 418221

Is the Untold Stories [v0.10] [Bauchnabel] mod bundled here? Sorry, but the list of bundled mods doesn't seem to include it, but the actual files seem to have an Untold 1/2/3, so I'd like to clarify.

EDIT: After reading through the thread it appears it IS bundled... and so is the Seduction mod which I was looking to avoid, as it seems to increase the grind. Is it possible to disable this mod? Or at least the grindy bits? The game is already an endless grindfest, I don't need to have a permanent 20% luck chance while asking Lisa to become Mike's girlfriend.

EDIT 2: On further reading it may not be the Seduction mod's fault... but I still don't understand why I'm seeing this lowered luck chance when it wasn't this bad in the base game. Is there a variable I can modify that will change it? I set luck to 100, but it changed nothing.

Jan 13, 2018
sorry for sounding like an idiot... and i know this sub is pretty much dead by now, but can i get an actual list of what mods this supermod contains? like based on the mod list here:
Which of these mods does this mod contain?

junito

May 27, 2017
is just me or the "seduction mod" is not working, been in tthe roon at night many times and nothing

LOLO928

Dec 28, 2017
Hello chancer I have a problem with my game I just made Lisa's birthday but I'm after spending time do have the times does not appear I join my backup for the solution thanks for the solution

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
is just me or the "seduction mod" is not working, been in tthe roon at night many times and nothing
The seduction mod for this mod requires "moms" variable == 6, as shown in this excerpt:
Code:
mom.sleep@121@Mom is usually asleep at this time.\nI shouldn't wake her...
    0*moms=6&msh>5&dcd.moms=0&02.ff.mom.bed.0^<i>enter the room</i>
    leave!lock^    <i>leave</i>
CMIIW, but there is no indication that the "moms" variable will ever be equal to 6. I searched all file data, here's the search results using "_moms_" as keyword:
Code:
09.bc.10@114@Короче, ты подумай, не всё же мне за тебя решать... К тому же ты сам говоришь, что мужчина.|Well, you're the one who wants it, you think of something.
    leave!set_momlust_49!set_moms_1^        Хорошо, подумаю.|Okay, I'll try. Thanks for the advice

09.bf.5@63@Никаких мам! А если бы я голая была? Ты что вообще выдумал? Давай бегом отсюда!|No buts! What if I were naked? Get out!
    leave!set_dcd.moms_2!set_moms_2!lock^        Эх...|Okay...

09.bg.14@4@f-ams-5@<i>Ух, это было на грани! Но всё получилось. Наконец-то она разрешила мне спать рядом!</i>|<i>That was close! She finally let me sleep next to her!</i>
    leave!add_dcd.crazy_1!set_moms_3!move_myroom!sleep^        <i>спать</i>|<i>sleep</i>

09.bh.8@4@f-ams-5@<i>Наконец-то! Теперь я могу приходить в любое время ночью и спать рядом со своей мамой! Интересно, а что значит «никаких глупостей»? Ладно, подумаю об этом в другой раз...</i>|<i>Finally! Now I can sleep in my mom's bed any time I want! I wonder what she meant under funny business? But I'll think about it next time...</i>
    leave!set_moms_4!add_dcd.crazy_1!set_spiderinbed_0!move_myroom!sleep^        <i>спать</i>|<i>sleep</i>

09.bi.38@67@Ладно, иди приводи себя в порядок. Думаю, Лизу смущать сегодня ты уже не сможешь, а я очень хочу спать...|Fine, go clean yourself up. I think you'll be fine tonight and Lisa won't see anything she shouldn't see. I'm going to sleep...
    leave!set_msh_4!set_moms_5!add_dcd.crazy_1!set_spiderinbed_0!move_myroom!sleep^        Ага, спокойной ночи, мам!|Yeah, good night, mom

cheatmenu.mom!set_msh_3!set_moms_4!add_dcd.crazy_1!art_n-rest-1_f-ams-8_4^    sleep with Mom

# Opportunity trigger 1 (moms=6 -> 7)
################################
02.ff.mom.bed.28@123@<i>'Seduction' is creeping toward Ann and Max will start planning his moves. But first, he needs his relief. Let's give him that.</i>\n\n<color=lime><i>A new opportunity : The Ann seduction menu is functioning fully now. You can use it to check what stage you're on and keep track of her lust level.</i></color>
leave!sleep!set_kirabed_10!kiramombed!set_dcd.moms_1!set_spiderinbed_0!add_dcd.crazy_1!set_moms_7^<i>continue</i>
I also searched the assembly using "moms" as keyword. But there's no relevant result, aside from "momsleep" related variable.

So again CMIIW, the only ways to trigger seduction mod are: using save file provided in this post ( , I haven't tried), or using save editor ( )

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Sorry new to this thread. I'm about to try this mod. Just a few questions:

Should the game be played the same like vanilla and the new scenes will just come out or should I make some specific choices / set of choices to unlock the mod scenes? Any walkthrough for this... in case?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Q: For clean install, do I also have to extract files from "A Shopping Adventure" or not? Such zip was not mentioned in the clean install instruction.

Clarify pls.

Reactions: Gwentor

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Q: For clean install, do I also have to extract files from "A Shopping Adventure" or not? Such zip was not mentioned in the clean install instruction.

Clarify pls.
Yes, you need A Shopping Adventure extracted, it was removed by accident.

Reactions: Valoryn

khumm22

Jan 24, 2018
Hi chancer I got this mod working a while ago but I deleted the whole game and ive since re-downloaded it and also with this mod. However whenever I just try to go into the game the UI is all broken and it gives me no text options as well as the game freezing when I go into certain problems. I'd imagine this is down to me installing it incorrectly although I thought I did it correctly, do you have any idea where I went wrong?

edit: so ive realised the problem is with mod.txt, I have all the other mod files in the correct areas but as soon as I add in mod.txt to the data folder the UI no longer shows and I cant play the game. However when I take out mod.txt with all the other new files still in place, the game works fine. Please tell me how do I fix this?

edit2: nevermind I was just being an idiot, ignore this comment, thanks for the work on the mod :)

Feb 28, 2018
I get a white screen in the Alice evening bathroom scene when she blows Max.
I looked into the voyeur.txt file and found the appropriate line:

alisa.bath.fun.suck.6@15@forced-alisa-sux.anim.15@You're doing great, keep at it sis...

The forced-alisa-sux folder is present with all 15 JPG files.
Has anyone an idea why the animation isn't playing?

Edit:
Never mind, I found the solution myself. I copied the Assembly-CSharp.dll into the root folder.
Turned it needs to be copied into \BigBrother_Data\Managed and overwrite the original file there.

Reactions: ProjektRED267
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes