Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
Bonjour tout le monde, j'ai téléchargé votre mods et j'ai suivi les instructions pour installer vos mods, aucun des modes ne fonctionne pas, j'ai beaucoup d'images en blanc, et vous pouvez télécharger les jeux big brother avec toutes les images et tous les modes intégrés, ou peut vous m'expliquez la procédure pour installer les modes étape par étape, merci de votre réponse.

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
Hi everyone, I downloaded your mods and I followed the instructions to install your mods, none of the modes do not work, I have a lot of white image, and you can download the big brother games with all image and mode integrate, or can you explain to me the procedure to install the modes step by step, thank you for your answer.

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
salut, je copie AssemblyC-Sharp dans - bigbrother_data - géré - et remplace lancier par celui qui indique

Pertzaaa

Nov 21, 2017
did you put images in image folder as folders or just files
only folders in there are those that contain animation image loops

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
I copy everything paste in image, some image sound in the folders of each folder, and the images must be put in bigbrother skunked, or in bigbrother + crack?

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
I followed all the instructions in supermode bigbrother, but some image to function, most of the time the image is white, would it be possible to send me a file with all the image to integrate in thank you

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
I followed the instructions of the post I extracted the images, but nothing worked, but not serious I give up, thank you for your help

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
Or could you, send me or post bigbrother with all the pictures and the modes to install in the big brother, because I can not do it, a lot of picture has the same number or the same name, because I am a noob in computer and I do not want to come to annoy youtes 5mn

jbot

Sep 27, 2018
hi guys, ive tried searching for this with no success, the game starts in Russian and i cant figure out how to get it to English. the icon in the phone only changes the headers of the tabs to English not the whole game, thanks in advance to anyone who can help

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
hi guys, ive tried searching for this with no success, the game starts in Russian and i cant figure out how to get it to English. the icon in the phone only changes the headers of the tabs to English not the whole game, thanks in advance to anyone who can help
The third item along on the main menu is the Settings Button. Use that to change the setting to English. This is for the Ren'py remake.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes