Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
do I leave "forced alisa Sux" or other files like "forced ann cowgirl" in their folders or do I take all the images out of their folders and put them with the other images in the image folder?

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
Does this mod have Untold stories and seduction mod? somebody in the thread said they removed it from this mod but the images from the mod are still in the folder and i get a white screen when using the seduction mod

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Does this mod have Untold stories and seduction mod? somebody in the thread said they removed it from this mod but the images from the mod are still in the folder and i get a white screen when using the seduction mod
You are using the original seduction mod.txt, and the images for it are not in mine, thus the white screens. Later I will add my seduction mod.txt as an option. Untold stories is not compatible with mod, as the Assembly-CSharps are different.

Jan 13, 2018
I am Terrible at downloading these mods, is it possible for someone to host a fully modded version where all you'd have to do is unzip and play?

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
i have done al the sesual massage corce massaged alice n spoke to kia about mom then i massaged mums leg and talk to kai about her plan she says she get her drunk and go see her but i dont know what time to see her help

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I'm confused. Is Seduction Mod removed from this Mod? If so can I install it alongside this mod or it must be installed separately? Is this because of the Assembly-CSharps file?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes