Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

camoway

May 15, 2017
No, it is not compatible with untold stories mod.
We are in need of a patch so we can have it all ;) I was just about to merge them. Glad I checked. But Its all love here we really should work together to make this as best as possible. Having a compatibility patch is very commonplace in Skyrim modding. Just is there anyone with the skills?

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Is this the mod that expands the bath scene with the Mom at 20:00? Because I have an option to apologize for that night, which I thought it would only be an apology, but then they were a bunch of options afterwards, but I don't know which ones to pick to continue the scene.

robertalo18

Jan 15, 2019
I DID ALMOST ALL THE EVENTS IN THE GAME IN THE 0.13.0007 VERSION, INSTALLING TH NEW MODS WILL AFECT MY SAVES? OR ERASE IT?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Is this the mod that expands the bath scene with the Mom at 20:00? Because I have an option to apologize for that night, which I thought it would only be an apology, but then they were a bunch of options afterwards, but I don't know which ones to pick to continue the scene.
You can try any option, you should get a different scene with each one.

Reactions: FloridaNed

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I wish there were someone in this world with so much free time that he/she would add cum to all the CG's that don't have any. I've been postponing playing BB for a long time. I really, really like it but this one thing really annoys me.

Thanks for your hard work Chancer. I really appreciate it.

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
@Chancer, do you happen to know the differences between and your mod?
Opening the .txt file I've seen this Smirniy is using your mod in his/her work.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
@Chancer, do you happen to know the differences between and your mod?
Opening the .txt file I've seen this Smirniy is using your mod in his/her work.
From what I read, it does have mine and others in it. There appears to be some that's not in mine.

Reactions: aeonium
Jan 13, 2018
one thing I've noticed and I'm not sure if it's an installation error on my side, but from the starting fresh with a new game, i've noticed that it gives me basically all the options from the beginning, like if I go outside my bedroom while my sister is inside, the game lets me enter and take pictures even if I don't have a camera OR having progressed the game far enough for it,

from what I can tell the mods just activate and give me all the options right away, unlike the core game which hides features behind Flags and variables so I have to progress to unlock.

is there any fix to this?

Reactions: Pimpslap

Chancer

May 13, 2017
one thing I've noticed and I'm not sure if it's an installation error on my side, but from the starting fresh with a new game, i've noticed that it gives me basically all the options from the beginning, like if I go outside my bedroom while my sister is inside, the game lets me enter and take pictures even if I don't have a camera OR having progressed the game far enough for it,

from what I can tell the mods just activate and give me all the options right away, unlike the core game which hides features behind Flags and variables so I have to progress to unlock.

is there any fix to this?
Do you remember what day they started? I have tried but could not get mine to do that.

Jan 13, 2018
Do you remember what day they started? I have tried but could not get mine to do that.
legitimately on day 1, other problems seem to include being able to enter the bathroom and bang the older sister just after the aunt arrives, based on the fact that you're not getting these issues I'm going to assume it's an installation error on my end

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017

New upgrade !! 85% English - 15% russian language ..

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
The instructions are unclear and if you follow what they instruct, everything won't work properly. It would be great if someone who can speak english properly could write working instructions. (No offense Chancer :))

The easiest way to fix everything would be to structure the archives properly, so that you only have to place all zips in the main folder and extract them there. Even better. Make one zip with the proper "data", "managed" and "images" folders.

I am currently stuck and unable to progress because everyone sits naked during breakfast and mom never speaks. That means she never tells you she lost her job and the quest never moves forward.

Edit: I may have jumped the gun. Do I have to finish "A cunning plan", first? The walkthrough doesn't mention it but it seems logical.

Edit 2: Now I feel like a jackass for complaining. The walkthrough never mentions that you have to progress in "A cunning plan" in order to trigger the events that happen after Eric is gone. Sorry Chancer lol. I will leave this here in case anyone else ever encounters this problem.

You have to get mom to be okay with nude massages, then talk to Kira where she tells you they will all start sunbathing topless. The next day at breakfast, mom will tell everyone Eric is gone.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes