Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
1. Does this mod, or any mod, has vaginal sex scene with Lisa? I don't want to waste time going through mods for hours and didn't get what I wanted to see.
2. Is it possible to compile all updates for this mod into a single zip file?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
1. Does this mod, or any mod, has vaginal sex scene with Lisa? I don't want to waste time going through mods for hours and didn't get what I wanted to see.
2. Is it possible to compile all updates for this mod into a single zip file?

No vaginal sex with Lisa, yet!

Most updates are just jpg files, so instead of uploading one gigantic file, it's easier to do small updates.

Reactions: unknownzx

Deatheye19

May 13, 2018
Most of the Flags in cheats doesn't have a "Back" button. Is it a glitch or did I do something wrong?
(I put the mod38 all other last)

Greyroad

Jun 25, 2018
does this "chancer mod" compatible with the "untold stories mod" (5gb) . Im really confused on what am i gonna use.

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
hello
i want to ask , there is no sound in the game or music , is that a bug or these is how the game work ?
and about the Mod i did download seduction mod and diamond but didnt work , where do i put the file like the Images file ( do i just paste the mod image folder inside the game image file or do i extract all the image inside it ) , and how can i cheat with money ( i did try cheat engine but didnt work) .

by the way can i use all the mode or do i need to choose one , and witch one is the best ?
pleas help me with these and thank you so much
sdfsdf.png

S.carruthers

Mar 26, 2018
trying to use this mod; when I take the shopping trip choosing the Derover & Rich all I get is a white background with no pictures. I placed all of the jpeg images in the images folder even though some of them where in their own folder (img or images) is that correct?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
trying to use this mod; when I take the shopping trip choosing the Derover & Rich all I get is a white background with no pictures. I placed all of the jpeg images in the images folder even though some of them where in their own folder (img or images) is that correct?
Did you download A Shopping Adventure? The Images should all be in the Images folder.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Should I copy the actual folder "A Shopping Adventure" to the images folder or just the images? Images from some archives overwrite others.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Should I copy the actual folder "A Shopping Adventure" to the images folder or just the images? Images from some archives overwrite others.
Put them in the images folder. If you are taking the folders out of the images, e.g. forced-alisa-sux, forced-ann-sux, liza-sux , then it will overwrite them and will not do animations.

Reactions: Dank Quixote

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
How do I do a clean installation of this?
I don't understand the cancer english in the first page of thread.

As I understand it, I extract the images sequentially, overwrite them inside the 0.13.0.007/Images folder and then put Mod.txt inside the same folder with the .exe?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
New Mod39 All other & Mod39 Img. New Sat 14:00 with Lisa, and Mom massage at 14:00 or 15:00 Mon thru Fri!

Reactions: Graybo
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes