Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nyalest

May 21, 2017
It's a nasty hidden bug or two! I am working on both of those, but Iven't figured out the problem with them yet.
lol ive been playing BB for the first time whit your mod on, i notice the wake up time for friday, saturday and sunday are at 8, i was thinking that was how the game was design haha :p XD

Edit: i did notice that sometimes you have to click sleep twice sometimes, so i don't know if that related to the bug.

Reactions: Trojaner

Chancer

May 13, 2017
lol ive been playing BB for the first time whit your mod on, i notice the wake up time for friday, saturday and sunday are at 8, i was thinking that was how the game was design haha :p XD

Edit: i did notice that sometimes you have to click sleep twice sometimes, so i don't know if that related to the bug.
The double click for sleep is part of a bug.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im not sure why but im having save problems in my game... I have the mods downloaded exactly step by step but I might have goofed it... any advice for saves not showing?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
im not sure why but im having save problems in my game... I have the mods downloaded exactly step by step but I might have goofed it... any advice for saves not showing?
Is there a save folder in where the .exe file is? If not, create one.

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
E0AB581C-0373-4488-8D24-3C6D67947175.jpeg E0AB581C-0373-4488-8D24-3C6D67947175.jpeg B8651DA3-E0CE-4D2B-976F-B14C77D749F7.jpeg Chancer, I need help.I started supermod and have installed last files from OP. And maybe there is a bug. After training with dildo with Ann I have no option to make movie with her and to continue .If i try to do it at 11.00 there is no such option in menu and when i try to do it at night while Ann watch TV, the menu is empty and I can’t continue- look at the attached files. Acording to the walkthrough in the Untold section in the computer menu there are three training sessions with Ann and It should be at 11.00 in Ann’s room but there is no option.Also if I choose Seduction from comp’s menu, the screen is white

Chancer

May 13, 2017
View attachment 109678 View attachment 109678 View attachment 109679 Chancer, I need help.I started supermod and have installed last files from OP. And maybe there is a bug. After training with dildo with Ann I have no option to make movie with her and to continue .If i try to do it at 11.00 there is no such option in menu and when i try to do it at night while Ann watch TV, the menu is empty and I can’t continue- look at the attached files. Acording to the walkthrough in the Untold section in the computer menu there are three training sessions with Ann and It should be at 11.00 in Ann’s room but there is no option.Also if I choose Seduction from comp’s menu, the screen is white
What you are in is the Untold Stories part of the mod. Check his site for better answers here:

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
What you are in is the Untold Stories part of the mod. Check his site for better answers here:
@Chancer i guess there is an error in my original script, after i found out whats wrong i will send it to you.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Are all 6 example images at the bottom of OP from the Chancer mod or an included submod? The 6th one seems to have different origins.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Are all 6 example images at the bottom of OP from the Chancer mod or an included submod? The 6th one seems to have different origins.
The Image is in my mod, it is z-breakfast-family-4 in Mod Images 1.

Reactions: Crel

jly

Aug 18, 2017
Hi Chancer,

In your OP, the Zippyshare link for Untold_2.zip is probably wrong. The filesize is a lot smaller than the Mega version.

I've downloaded all the .zip files and unpacked them, then wrote a script to run through mod.txt to check for which images are missing. Here's the list:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(The fourth one is actually just p-mtv-5.jpg, but there's a typo/bug of some sort on that line, #8675.)

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hi Chancer,

In your OP, the Zippyshare link for Untold_2.zip is probably wrong. The filesize is a lot smaller than the Mega version.

I've downloaded all the .zip files and unpacked them, then wrote a script to run through mod.txt to check for which images are missing. Here's the list:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(The fourth one is actually just p-mtv-5.jpg, but there's a typo/bug of some sort on that line, #8675.)
I uploaded a new Untold 2 file at Zippyshare.
I will upload a new Mod.txt later, as made a few changes. Don't have time to correct all right now.

Reactions: Trojaner

SeanCages

Jul 25, 2017
Is there a way to combine this mod with lazyharrys mod?
Like have all his extra modules implemented into the game expanded with this mod?

testo2

May 5, 2018
I remember there was an 'Untold stories' entry in the notebook, right? Below or above the Seduction mod. Because I can't find it anymore and I seem to be stuck, too. I spoke to Kira about being a quickshot, she told me about the pills and said she'll come back to me. But she never does. Several weeks have passed and I wasn't able to make progress at any front. I've tried extracting the game again, but there's still no entry for Untold stories. Am I remembering wrong?

Hookems

Nov 19, 2016
Yo I know I'm having a hard time getting this working; I feel I've done all the steps and have gone through all the comments to try the obvious things but nothing works. I can't click on any of the action circles in the bottom left, no dialogue, the game start up picture displays immediatelly after clikcing new game or loading and when I go into Lisa's room to use laptop the navigation bar at the bottom completely disappears and I have to alt+f4 out!

I'll attach some screens but some help would be appreciated.

upload_2018-6-21_0-48-0.png
upload_2018-6-21_0-49-10.png

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes