Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Illustris

May 7, 2018
Ok so having done a fresh install of the game and your mod on top, I don't see the untold stories mod menu. Does that only become available later in the game?
Yes. Some story progress is required. Check Untolds discusion for more infos. Menu and walkthrough for this submod will appear in your laptop, when your progress activates the mod.

Reactions: Tsuyoi

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Ok so having done a fresh install of the game and your mod on top, I don't see the untold stories mod menu. Does that only become available later in the game?
Untold Stories appears much later in the game.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hi, i need some help. My problem are White screens.

My Instalation:

I installed supermod, afrter reading whole this thread. /It was a similar proces like hunting Ann/

Mod35 is working now, so 35c files, and other things are installed to the right places. I did not progress too much till installation so ill see later if its really all right.

I copied images from all of 12 mod folders to original game image folder and in right order. But not just folder to folder, but i did put every sinle image to original game image folder, then i controlled it. Some of those was overwritted by new ones, some are still PNG /emos/. I used to last added mod35jpg. image folder .

Problem Description:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How many images are in your Images folder? In mine there are 4,947, since I can't get any white screens in mine at all. If you can, which events are white screens and no emo pics.

Illustris

May 7, 2018
How many images are in your Images folder? In mine there are 4,947, since I can't get any white screens in mine at all. If you can, which events are white screens and no emo pics.
Ty for your answer. Ill check the pictures again, and all the scenes ingame. If SM is working at least for you correctly, then mistake must be on my side of the table. ty for now

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Am I stupid? I install everything as in the instructions it also works at the beginning of all the mods. But if I want to sleep at night to trigger the next day nothing happens to us the game seems to freeze. What could be the reason for this?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Am I stupid? I install everything as in the instructions it also works at the beginning of all the mods. But if I want to sleep at night to trigger the next day nothing happens to us the game seems to freeze. What could be the reason for this?
Did you install the AssemblyC-Sharp and Data files?

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
It should be in Mod33, if not let me know.
Hm is in Mod33 and i have install it. So I can rule that out already.
I can always play the first day without any problems and if I want to go to sleep just do not jump on the next day no idea why.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hm is in Mod33 and i have install it. So I can rule that out already.
I can always play the first day without any problems and if I want to go to sleep just do not jump on the next day no idea why.
Here is the latest AssemblyC-Sharp, sorry it was missing.

Reactions: Graybo and Glew

Illustris

May 7, 2018
I downloaded and copied all BB + mods images including original game again. So right now i have 5.737 images in game folder. Its a little bit more then you have i think . I checked it, - unit by unit - but i was really not able to find some duplicates. /Simply magic game/
Almost all of the white screans are gone. Emos are ok right now, but Im going to make some progress to to see if it will work later. So primary probelm with white screens i had, was my mistake.
So thank you for now.
I also found some strange things. May be it will help somehow. /spoiler/

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I downloaded and copied all BB + mods images including original game again. So right now i have 5.737 images in game folder. Its a little bit more then you have i think . I checked it, - unit by unit - but i was really not able to find some duplicates. /Simply magic game/
Almost all of the white screans are gone. Emos are ok right now, but Im going to make some progress to to see if it will work later. So primary probelm with white screens i had, was my mistake.
So thank you for now.
I also found some strange things. May be it will help somehow. /spoiler/

The folders must stay as separate folders, for the animation to work. The forced-ann folders pics are different, using some of the same, but outfit is faster action.

Keir612

Jun 4, 2017
So I have downloaded this mod and ow I can't talk to anyone and when i go into Max's bedroom the game freezes

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes