Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
kitchen scene Ann only wearing apron...1st 2 scenes good..next 8 no images...last couple of scenes images are there??

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Love the mod but I am having troubles with "whiteouts"..dialogue shows but no pictures..example entire basement scene..computer screen in game shows seduction and untold stories,,help please!
Did you download Mod35 Images and put them in the Images folder? For seduction mod to show in cheat menu, you must be later in game, created after v0.09. For untold stories you need to see Doctor with Alice, it starts after that.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
kitchen scene Ann only wearing apron...1st 2 scenes good..next 8 no images...last couple of scenes images are there??
Most images for this event are from original game. What dialogue appears with the white screens?

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
I did the 4th movie before I installed this mod but now I'm getting conversations about them again.
Did I installed something wrong or is the mod going back in time to add some new stuff ?

It has a smiley in front of it so it looks like Diamond Mod, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask about it.
I thought I'd ask here first in case I did something wrong.

EDIT I've read in Diamond Mod thread something about the "T" button to talk, does not work in this mod correct ?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I did the 4th movie before I installed this mod but now I'm getting conversations about them again.
Did I installed something wrong or is the mod going back in time to add some new stuff ?

It has a smiley in front of it so it looks like Diamond Mod, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask about it.
I thought I'd ask here first in case I did something wrong.

EDIT I've read in Diamond Mod thread something about the "T" button to talk, does not work in this mod correct ?
The smiley face is my events. I added two movies to the mod, so it looks like repeated events, but are different.

About the "T" button to talk, never found anything like it in his mod.

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
The smiley face is my events. I added two movies to the mod, so it looks like repeated events, but are different.

About the "T" button to talk, never found anything like it in his mod.
Thanks, also for the mod btw lots of new stuff.
I mixed up the smiley and the diamond, a diamond is diamond mod and a smiley is yours ... I think my brain was sleeping.

g4r3th

Mar 23, 2018
Does this mod affect moms job being triggered because I'm stuck (LisaGFRoute) What have I messed up?

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
with the exception of ba
th scene 3rd choice every time the dialog mentions my devious vixen I get white screens??

Chancer

May 13, 2017
with the exception of ba
th scene 3rd choice every time the dialog mentions my devious vixen I get white screens??
Did you download all mod Images? There are 12 Images folders total. The mom cooking are mostly in Images 1thru29.

Anubhav

Apr 20, 2018
i tried this mod but while using the mod most of the scenes are blank (white screen).
can anyone help me ???

raim

Jun 19, 2017
Chancer,i must extract from your image folders, only images to image folder of the game? sry its very difficult for me(( mb you can give step by step instalstion example

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Chancer,i must extract from your image folders, only images to image folder of the game? sry its very difficult for me(( mb you can give step by step instalstion example
You extract the images and put them in the BB Images folder. The Mod35 zips go in the folders of files with the same name, with the Mod35.txt, in with the BigBrother.exe.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I don't see the kyla scenes. It just sits here after clicking the dialogue
Screen Shot 2018-04-29 at 12.46.28 PM.png

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes