Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sethrael

Apr 4, 2018
All images go in the Images folder, the others in their respective folders. The mod.txt goes in with the exe file.
What about data and the likes? do i keep the orginal or just change with mod34 or another one?

Edit: i c/p all of them one-by-one its works but normally i didnt fuck mom but with this mod i can fuck her everywhere and its upsetting :( And thanks for the mod :D

Last edited:

Chancer

May 13, 2017
What about data and the likes? do i keep the orginal or just change with mod34 or another one?

Edit: i c/p all of them one-by-one its works but normally i didnt fuck mom but with this mod i can fuck her everywhere and its upsetting :( And thanks for the mod :D
The added events come from the Fan Art, and I just add the stories to it. It off sets from the vanilla game.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm horrible at understanding the "changelog", but I saw this mod got updated, I take it you added some of the mods that were not part of your Supermod ? Like Seduction (mod itself not just images) and Lisa's photos ?

if yes, how do I update from the previous version that only had diamond and shopping adv ? I really dont want to re-download the whole thing if its not necessary...

After this "untold stories" is the only one not part of yours huh? thats sweet, its almost a complete game thanks to your hard work !

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I'm horrible at understanding the "changelog", but I saw this mod got updated, I take it you added some of the mods that were not part of your Supermod ? Like Seduction (mod itself not just images) and Lisa's photos ?

if yes, how do I update from the previous version that only had diamond and shopping adv ? I really dont want to re-download the whole thing if its not necessary...

After this "untold stories" is the only one not part of yours huh? thats sweet, its almost a complete game thanks to your hard work !
The Seduction mod is included in my mod.txt. You will find Images folder for lazyharry photo-shoot at Mega or Zippyshare in OP. It is only the photo-shoot from his mod.

Untold Stories is included, but won't appear until after Doctor visit with Alice.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The Seduction mod is included in my mod.txt. You will find Images folder for lazyharry photo-shoot at Mega or Zippyshare in OP. It is only the photo-shoot from his mod.

Untold Stories is included, but won't appear until after Doctor visit with Alice.
I got it, so its like how in the previous version you had images for Seduction, but not the mod itself, this time you've added images from photo-shoot, but not the mod itself right ?

So the previous version was 32 or 33 ? and do I only need to grab the new image folders, and 34 if thats the case ?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I got it, so its like how in the previous version you had images for Seduction, but not the mod itself, this time you've added images from photo-shoot, but not the mod itself right ?

So the previous version was 32 or 33 ? and do I only need to grab the new image folders, and 34 if thats the case ?
The images and Lisa Photo-shoot mod are included, bit only the photo-shoot itself. Too many conflicts with the rest of it.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Got it working, way more stable than the previous version, all the "error" lines are gone, and all the diamond dialogues working fine.

Still haven't encountered the seduction mod stuff, but that's due to not triggering it correctly though.

Lisa photo shoot working perfectly as well.

Only one thing not working correctly, not sure if it's just me or if anyone else has experienced it... Talking about the pool scene with mom, it still works fine, but when the extra part with aunt trigger I just get the dialogue on bottom and the screen turns white with no images... :(

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Got it working, way more stable than the previous version, all the "error" lines are gone, and all the diamond dialogues working fine.

Still haven't encountered the seduction mod stuff, but that's due to not triggering it correctly though.

Lisa photo shoot working perfectly as well.

Only one thing not working correctly, not sure if it's just me or if anyone else has experienced it... Talking about the pool scene with mom, it still works fine, but when the extra part with aunt trigger I just get the dialogue on bottom and the screen turns white with no images... :(
The pool scenes should be in Mod33 Images.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
First time installing mods.

I installed and unzipped all the files. I have the mod text in the main file for the game and all jpg in the images file and all mod files in the main file for the game. When I go to continue my saved game, the computer cheats work fine, but any time I'm supposed to see a new image, it shows a blank screen with dialogue

hasip zam

Aug 3, 2017
I'll try to find the save, but the option "Aren't you hot?" should show at 10:00 or 11:00 then "How are you?" at 12:00? Also did you make sure to change the save number on the save38.save to the highest number on your save files? I tried file file uploaded, and it worked fine, so look for "Should continue", in your load files.
Hi @Chancer, I think previously I upload the wrong save file because I passed the "Aren't you hot?" and "How are you?" dialogs and made a movie about punishing Alice while she smokes at terrace of the house, talked with Alice and Ann but I couldn't talk with Kira about payment and go on.
I restarted the game, and I am sucked again at same place.

screenshot.JPG am-smo-pun-31.jpg

Chancer

May 13, 2017
First time installing mods.

I installed and unzipped all the files. I have the mod text in the main file for the game and all jpg in the images file and all mod files in the main file for the game. When I go to continue my saved game, the computer cheats work fine, but any time I'm supposed to see a new image, it shows a blank screen with dialogue
Did you unzip all the images files? You should have 4,665 images in your Images folder.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Apparently I'm really bad at this. Lol. So, I deleted the game and mods and reinstalled everything. This is how it looks after I threw all the standalone images into the images folder. upload_2018-4-9_3-36-1.png Now, what do I do with all of the mod files? Do I throw them directly into images, or...?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Apparently I'm really bad at this. Lol. So, I deleted the game and mods and reinstalled everything. This is how it looks after I threw all the standalone images into the images folder. View attachment 86792 Now, what do I do with all of the mod files? Do I throw them directly into images, or...?
You need to go into Mod34, take the mod.txt and put it in with the .exe. You can delete Mod30 to Mod33 folders. You also need to get the images out of A Shopping Adventure and lazyharry Photo-shoot and put them in the Images folder.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hi @Chancer, I think previously I upload the wrong save file because I passed the "Aren't you hot?" and "How are you?" dialogs and made a movie about punishing Alice while she smokes at terrace of the house, talked with Alice and Ann but I couldn't talk with Kira about payment and go on.
I restarted the game, and I am sucked again at same place.

View attachment 86412 View attachment 86416
I made mistakes in the coding, will upload a new Mod35 soon, to correct the errors.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
You need to go into Mod34, take the mod.txt and put it in with the .exe. You can delete Mod30 to Mod33 folders. You also need to get the images out of A Shopping Adventure and lazyharry Photo-shoot and put them in the Images folder.
upload_2018-4-9_13-23-30.png This is how it looks now. The mod text is from 34, 30 and 33 are gone, and all images from shopping and lazy are in the images folder (Both of those original folders are now empty, as they only had images in them)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes