@Chancer

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Uploaded Mod.34b, for incorrect coding found by

Mei.

Jul 30, 2017
Uploaded Mod.34b, for incorrect coding found by
Thanks A Lot @Chancer
and also i found missing image(White Screen) in sunday, when you stay, After that, Lisa and Aunt come to Max room i think(i can't tell because white screen, but i'm pretty sure its Max Room)

edit : i don't remember the exact day, and i still try my best to trigger this event again :3
edit 2 : i finally found the event, here the screenshots @Chancer

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Thanks A Lot @Chancer
and also i found missing image(White Screen) in sunday, when you stay, After that, Lisa and Aunt come to Max room i think(i can't tell because white screen, but i'm pretty sure its Max Room)

edit : i don't remember the exact day, and i still try my best to trigger this event again :3
edit 2 : i finally found the event, here the screenshots @Chancer
I missed those images, too. Will upload them later today.

Phyreo

Jun 1, 2017
Thank you again for all your hard work. I am still having trouble with zippy from my location. Will keep trying eagerly hoping to try the mod again.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Thank you again for all your hard work. I am still having trouble with zippy from my location. Will keep trying eagerly hoping to try the mod again.
If Zippy doesn't work, try Mega here:

Reactions: Phyreo

hasip zam

Aug 3, 2017
If you keep grinding, and see Kira at the pool from 10:00 to 12:00. Have you have gotten paid for the movie?
I think i made sth wrong, i played more than fifty days but i cant see see any dialog with kira about payment or new project. if you have, can you upload a save file?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I think i made sth wrong, i played more than fifty days but i cant see see any dialog with kira about payment or new project. if you have, can you upload a save file?
This save is just past the one you sent, and click on kira, but leave the are you busy tonight alone. At 10:00 or 11:00, click the other option, then at 12:00 click on Hey, Max. Come over here..... It should go on, with the grinding along.

Darkblade

Aug 2, 2017
I'm having a bug where Olivia is visiting me as usual during Friday night and I say to her that I cannot wait to fuck her in front of Lisa. I get stuck in a screen where I get a chance to cum in either Lisa's or Olivia's mouth and Lisa says: "Okay, today I'm even more tired than usual... And this taste... I'm going to sleep with it lingering in my mouth... Good night, everyone and thanks for the great evening!"

I get a choice to press "Good night, Lisa" but the game gets stuck. Any idea how to fix this?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I'm having a bug where Olivia is visiting me as usual during Friday night and I say to her that I cannot wait to fuck her in front of Lisa. I get stuck in a screen where I get a chance to cum in either Lisa's or Olivia's mouth and Lisa says: "Okay, today I'm even more tired than usual... And this taste... I'm going to sleep with it lingering in my mouth... Good night, everyone and thanks for the great evening!"

I get a choice to press "Good night, Lisa" but the game gets stuck. Any idea how to fix this?
Not a clue, as it's part of the original game. I haven't played that event in a long time, I will try to see if I can get mine to do it, when I have time. Do you have a save, near that event?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Uploaded data 06.txt to OP, do to bugs found by

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Hi, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I'm not getting anything different with the anal Lisa scene at 20:00, also no difference in the Alice blog when I go at 21:00.

Any help with this would be appreciated.
Thanks

Mei.

Jul 30, 2017
Chancer, anyway, how to begin the Seduction Mods?
i already visit mom bedroom everytime, still not triggered :/
sorry for my bad english for some reason XD

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes