Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
Ok, something strange this time, started a new game with minumum cheats, and Eric showed up in moms room way, way before he should. I mean, no meeting the family, no dating announcement. Chancer, I hate to say it, have you check out the game and mod codeing lately?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Ok, something strange this time, started a new game with minumum cheats, and Eric showed up in moms room way, way before he should. I mean, no meeting the family, no dating announcement. Chancer, I hate to say it, have you check out the game and mod codeing lately?
Do you remember what day he showed up? So far in a new game he hasn't shown up early. He does show up first Saturday of the game.

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
Do you remember what day he showed up? So far in a new game he hasn't shown up early. He does show up first Saturday of the game.
No it wasn't saturday, I think it was thursday, normal family meal (no Eric at the table), and boom mom and Eric in her room.

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
Well the Eric showing up before sat happened again and it happens on the friday at 0:00, whats happening are we seeing software glitch starting?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Where should i extract the Mod1thru29? In the same place as the exe. file or in the images folder?
If you extract the contents from the zip directly in where the exe file is, and let it overwrite all files, they will be where they belong. IE BigBrother_Data, Data, Images...

Mickaveli

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Hey Chancer, Really impressive that you managed to combine these mods together! I did notice the computer doesn't show a background for the 'untold stories' mod, it's just a white screen, otherwise great so far :) keep it up :)

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hey Chancer, Really impressive that you managed to combine these mods together! I did notice the computer doesn't show a background for the 'untold stories' mod, it's just a white screen, otherwise great so far :) keep it up :)
I found some bugs, like Seduction mod not appearing, or A Shopping Adventure, and after lots of work, got all working again. There's a new Mod34a on OP, and here's one:

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I couldn't get mine to do that, but other bugs appeared, so new Mod34a.txt has been uploaded.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I did just like you said ! thank you

But now I get white screens in the mom.jog and mom.jean scenes , help me please
Are you using my mod, or Diamond mod? If Diamond mod, the jeans are ann-max-cloth-offer, and the jog are mostly original game images. If mine the jeans are ma-outfit, and jog is the same original. Let me know which mod has the problem.
These are for v13, in case you used the Images from the Diamond OP, as those no longer work in v13.
191.81MB

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
Well, I loaded up the new diamond you supplied, the 34a text and I think all the images, but 2 things are off now, 1: I can't change mc stats through the cheat now. 2: Can't peek on mother in the shower. Oh, the get rid of Eric works again. Booted the bastage as soon as I met the icehole.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Well, I loaded up the new diamond you supplied, the 34a text and I think all the images, but 2 things are off now, 1: I can't change mc stats through the cheat now. 2: Can't peek on mother in the shower. Oh, the get rid of Eric works again. Booted the bastage as soon as I met the icehole.
If you want to change the skills, click the check flags. I put them there to de-clutter the cheat menu a little. How far in the game are you on peeking on mom in the shower?

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
If you want to change the skills, click the check flags. I put them there to de-clutter the cheat menu a little. How far in the game are you on peeking on mom in the shower?
I'm in the third-fourth week, oh and Eric shows up for dialog and nothing else right now.

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
I'm in the third-fourth week, oh and Eric shows up for dialog and nothing else right now.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes