Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
we all gotta suck dime one way or another, however monsignor, your work is hugely appreciated, I had mentioned this before, if your ever interested in taking on an english text editor im eagerly available in a hobbyist capacity. I find myself wondering how long the fan art will persist after the death of its catalyst, so far im quite impressed with its staying power. If torrid affairs pans out from noesis this may well be a long term franchise, I would very much like to see you garner some revenue from your hard work.

ablackpanda

Sep 18, 2017
Does this mod include Ikagura's Cheat Mod or RazorX's Cheat Mode? Also does it works fine with the latest 13.0.0.7 version. I'm about to start a new game please help.

whduahdwua

Feb 9, 2018
For the installation, what should i do after i copied the images to the game file. what should i do with the Data, Mod ,and bigbrother_data files. i know i have to copy to the game file but from which folder Mod31, mod30 or diamond mod ? which one ? im confused a little

Chancer

May 13, 2017
For the installation, what should i do after i copied the images to the game file. what should i do with the Data, Mod ,and bigbrother_data files. i know i have to copy to the game file but from which folder Mod31, mod30 or diamond mod ? which one ? im confused a little
Mod31 for bigbrother_data, and Mod32 for data and Mod. It will have the latest version of all of them.

MafiaTaco

Feb 17, 2018
I seem to be having trouble getting these mods to work together... I unzip them all and then add all the images into the image folder and overwite the data and mod.txt but when i play the game nothing new is added and i see "error" as a convo option with ann and that it. is there a better inselatin guide on here by chance?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I seem to be having trouble getting these mods to work together... I unzip them all and then add all the images into the image folder and overwite the data and mod.txt but when i play the game nothing new is added and i see "error" as a convo option with ann and that it. is there a better inselatin guide on here by chance?
You need to download Mod1thru29, then Mod30, Mod31 then Mod32. A Shopping Adventure if wanted. The Diamond mod is already included, so no need to download it. The others are NOT part of my Mod, just there in case someone wants to use them independent of mine.

jake2dw

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the Mods.

What order should I install them considering there are multiple version of many files including the MOD.txt file.

There are 7 Mods so can someone please list the correct order to install them? Or do I use the order you listed them in the DL section?

Thanks again,

cr1c3t0

Sep 3, 2017
I 've downloaded "Seduction mode" package but when I open it 4 files are corrupted and I can't extract them.
These are the files...

ff-amx-anal-3.jpg. The file is corrupt
ff-amx-out-11.jpg. The file is corrupt
ff-lmx-dom-10.jpg. The file is corrupt
ff-mmx-shop-20.jpg. The file is corrupt

Is possible to upload again them ?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Thanks for the Mods.

What order should I install them considering there are multiple version of many files including the MOD.txt file.

There are 7 Mods so can someone please list the correct order to install them? Or do I use the order you listed them in the DL section?

Thanks again,
For my mod you need to download Mod1thru29, then Mod30, Mod31 then Mod32. A Shopping Adventure if wanted. The Diamond mod is already included, so no need to download it. Seduction mod in not in mine, it is stand alone. So Mod32 needs to be last, as it has my latest mod.txt in it.

Reactions: jake2dw

Yvi

Dec 17, 2017
Hey Sorry noob question.
So after extracting and putting the images and data in their respective places (including ONLY the images seduction, shopping adventure and diamond)
Do I only need to copy the mod.txt of mod32 next to the bigbrother.exe?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I 've downloaded "Seduction mode" package but when I open it 4 files are corrupted and I can't extract them.
These are the files...

ff-amx-anal-3.jpg. The file is corrupt
ff-amx-out-11.jpg. The file is corrupt
ff-lmx-dom-10.jpg. The file is corrupt
ff-mmx-shop-20.jpg. The file is corrupt

Is possible to upload again them ?
Here are replacement jpg:

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hey Sorry noob question.
So after extracting and putting the images and data in their respective places (including ONLY the images seduction, shopping adventure and diamond)
Do I only need to copy the mod.txt of mod32 next to the bigbrother.exe?
If you do not put in download Mod1thru29, then Mod30, Mod31 then Mod32, the other mods each have their own mod files. If you don't want mine in it, you only need the AssemblyC-Sharp from mod31, for them to work.

Reactions: Yvi

Yvi

Dec 17, 2017
If you do not put in download Mod1thru29, then Mod30, Mod31 then Mod32, the other mods each have their own mod files. If you don't want mine in it, you only need the AssemblyC-Sharp from mod31, for them to work.
So, I have put the images of mod1thru29, mod30, mod31, mod32, shopping adventure, diamond and seduction mod in the base image folder. Followed the instruction like get the brother data from mod31 then get data folder and mod.txt and put it into the base folder of Big brother. Did i get it right?

Seeing the mod.txt of shopping adventure and seduction. Are there any thing I am missing?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
So, I have put the images of mod1thru29, mod30, mod31, mod32, shopping adventure, diamond and seduction mod in the base image folder. Followed the instruction like get the brother data from mod31 then get data folder and mod.txt and put it into the base folder of Big brother. Did i get it right?

Seeing the mod.txt of shopping adventure and seduction. Are there any thing I am missing?
You do not need the diamond mod, as it is included in my mod. Seduction mod is not in my mod, so it is optional. Make sure Mod32, data and Mod.txt are last in the game folder.

Reactions: Yvi

Yvi

Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for the replies! Will keep in touch if some unfortunate events while playing in the game :)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes