Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
guys im stuck in where the doctor keeps checking me on about the s*men

anyone now how to proceed on how to sleep with mom in her room
Yep, you go and either use the search function at the top right of the page (select search this thread only), or ask your question there.

Reactions: Nottravis

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
From what we were told, Patreon wasn't allowing the game to be modified to non-incest, and were pretty vehement about Big Brother being completely removed, not wanting any association between the game, Dark Silver/Sandlust Games and Patreon.

We were also told that they'd be looking into an alternative to Patreon for distributing in the future, like others have done with their games. No word on that so far.

As for any news updates, nothing so far.
They're basically directing all effort to , their new game/remake of their earlier abandoned game.
Patreon is shooting themselves in the foot. I hate youtube but being a youtube's partner is still fine becuz they pay YT partner. On contrary, creators are paying Patreon's bills.

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
i can not get this to run when i hit the start exe the screen comes up but the graphics are only in the bottom corner of the screen .i have went to every display setting and all are the same .any idea on how to fix this please ?

camare jr

Apr 23, 2018
Hi. I was very interested in playing this game, do you have any translation for Spanish or Portuguese ? will it be if I translate just for myself the dialogs in the .txt files will work in the game?

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
Guys i can't get eri cdrink that beer...to check his wallet..
Everytime i throw pills in beer...eric catches me..
Any suggestion...i have tried almost 32 times

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
What mods should I install that fit in seamlessly or as close as seamless, So I don't get fan fiction lower case text whiplash?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What mods should I install that fit in seamlessly or as close as seamless, So I don't get fan fiction lower case text whiplash?
Honestly... Practically none of them.

So far I think that only Lisa's Photoshoot and the shopping mod (I think it's Shopping Adventure or something) and the seduction mod (kind of redundant, but expands on relations with Ann) have the most tolerable text of the mods so far.
That is to say, they don't come across as written by a barely literate teen.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
guys i try to understend what's going on with the game

cansomeone pls help me?

the game is on hold? or they stop warking on it for good?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
It's dead.

Deader than the Dead Sea. Over. Finished. Kaput. A game no more. It is now where dead games go once they have died. It's time has past. The full time whistle has blown etc etc etc.

Reactions: Versidius

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Honestly... Practically none of them.

So far I think that only Lisa's Photoshoot and the shopping mod (I think it's Shopping Adventure or something) and the seduction mod (kind of redundant, but expands on relations with Ann) have the most tolerable text of the mods so far.
That is to say, they don't come across as written by a barely literate teen.
Damn Ripper

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
[EDIT] I lied, more like page 30 or so...
The worst of it is, it still continued for a couple of updates after being able to remove him entirely.
Even funnier, is that after he was introduced, and for almost every update until 0.10/0.11 (iirc), his fans (yes, there were pro-Eric players) would continually ignite the NTR arguments. A couple of times I remember them practically becoming Flamewars!

In hindsight, the game's biggest failing isn't the plot, or the characters or the grinding. It's how badly implemented Eric was.
Hell, at times he just came off as a moustache twirling silent movie villain... Although that look would certainly work for him!XD

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes