bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I may be misremembering, or getting confused with the Untold Stories mod, but either Lisa or Ann talk about what actually happened during Eric's involvement in Lisa's earlier sex-ed.

Well there was only one line of text dealing with that theme in my mod v008 in a talk about sex-ed between Mom and Lisa:
"Yes, you already did let me watch you ... when you where with that asshole eric"
So, at least in my mod story there happend nothing else.

It was Lucky Max who got her cherry and not that asshole Eric whose intention would have lead to a destroyed family.

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
I really miss this game. Wish it continued. Cant seem to find any other games to hold my interested like this one used too.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It was Lucky Max who got her cherry and not that asshole Eric whose intention would have lead to a destroyed family.
I know that, I've highlighted it in a reply that recommended your mod as an alternative to the Renpy game about taking her virginity.
I'll say this much though, with that little spin-off ending in Max getting Lisa pregnant, the first thing that came to mind was the events of Big Brother repeating, with Max being Eric and his & Lisa's incestual bastard boy being the new Max... If I had any skill at Unity/Renpy I'd use that as the basis of a "sequel" to Big Brother, just for the shits & giggles aspect of history repeating itself!XD

I just couldn't remember if it was only in your mod or the base game itself where it's shown/said that Lisa was only watching when/if Eric takes over her initial sex-ed.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
In the base game, you ask Lisa what exactly they were doing, and that was the last content...maybe you could have gotten more from Eric/Lisa/Mom later, or would have been able to spy, but the people wanted Eric out of the game, so this wasn't implemented further...so you just stand before the bedroom, asking yourself "what are they doing?" and that's all...
Same with Alice and the "give her to Eric"-route, just an closed door, and no more content...
Yeah for the NTR-enthusiasts this game was shut down very fast... :biggrin:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Same with Alice and the "give her to Eric"-route, just an closed door, and no more content...
Now this I remember very well. Alice tells Max when asked, that nothing happened.
This can be taken two ways...
1: Nothing happened.
2: Something did happen, but Alice refuses to acknowledge it just like with Max in the Bathroom before Kira's arrival.

As for the comment of
Yeah for the NTR-enthusiasts this game was shut down very fast...
True, and false.
There isn't any cuckolding content, but there are/were people on both sides of "the debate" that saw what they wanted to see by virtue of Eric being the one having sex with any of the women.
(Before anyone jumps in and says it, Kira doesn't count.
She and Max are never, at any point, in a relationship. Kira fucks anyone she wants, including her own nephew and his
"nemesis".)

As I've said previously (and many others too), the poor implementation of Eric before being able to counteract his "influence" is what really set off the "Eric hate brigades" and scuppered the early potential of the game and story elements.

Reactions: Sundaytroll

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Sorry, I don't wanted to offend someone, but fact is: Eric is gone, and the routes end...somehow instant.

And yes, I see this Eric-problem too. I like competition...but Eric comes, says hello, and all girls are going down to their knees is....somehow extreme...but I really would have seen, if there was more to see for the Eric-sisters content.

Personally I would have liked the idea of Eric deflowering Lisa while I lay in the bed on the other side of the room...
But at least there is some fine FanArt with Eric and Lisa/Alice...

For personal interest: how hard would it be to change some of the game-mechanics? I mean, do I have to be full knowledge of programming, or is it possible to do this with some youtube-videos?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
For personal interest: how hard would it be to change some of the game-mechanics? I mean, do I have to be full knowledge of programming, or is it possible to do this with some youtube-videos?
Purely from a layman's POV, you'd need to be at least familiar with Unity development, which I don't think is something that you can just pick up from Youtube.
However, you can use the Unity forums to help familiarise with developing a project in Unity.

As for doing such to make changes to the base game, I don't have a clue.
You could try making a mod (although I doubt it'd be popular), but mods for this game don't actually change the game's mechanics, they just allow you to work around them and/or cheat them, which can sometimes bork the game's triggers and progression.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017

Well, editing the game is rather easy after you checked how it works.
In folder Data are the files with the dialogues and scenes. Almost the same you will see when you open a mod.txt
Its just a simple structure to process scene by scene. Every single moment has an own "adress" and you can make own adresses or alter them and the content. Use a tool like notepad++ to watch this files.
This is the basic of all, then there is the next to other stuff a variable folder where you can add vars. So you can change a lot of stuff. This all is learning by doing and look into the work of the modders, but it takes some time.

More advances changes are something different of course. For months i am looking for a way to add a new room in the house, but i am not skilled enough to add it in the rooms menu ...

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Now this I remember very well. Alice tells Max when asked, that nothing happened.
This can be taken two ways...
1: Nothing happened.
2: Something did happen, but Alice refuses to acknowledge it just like with Max in the Bathroom before Kira's arrival.
For 2, I think it was more that she was drunk. When she drinks, she seems to forget what happens. My take was that she forgot about what she did with Max, and could easily have forgotten anything that happened with Eric.

With Lisa, we don't see what happens. I found some dialog in one of the files posted elsewhere where she says that she's okay because their mom is there, but that she feels ashamed. Again, this can be taken a lot of ways. Lisa could see having sex with Eric as no big deal if it was part of sex ed, or just be downplaying it for Max. She kind of has a strange lack of emotion in a lot of her actions. It's like she goes instant submissive when anyone tries to push her into something, although she's more resistant to Max.

In both cases, it's the lack of certainty that's a killer for people on either side of the fence with the not-quite-NTR stuff. It's maddening to those who hate that kind of thing to know it could be going on, and frustrating to those who want that kind of thing because there's no proof.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
With Lisa, we don't see what happens. I found some dialog in one of the files posted elsewhere where she says that she's okay because their mom is there, but that she feels ashamed. Again, this can be taken a lot of ways. Lisa could see having sex with Eric as no big deal if it was part of sex ed, or just be downplaying it for Max.It's like she goes instant submissive when anyone tries to push her into something, although she's more resistant to Max.
She kind of has a strange lack of emotion in a lot of her actions.
Yeah, the only people who seem to have any sort of observable emotional reaction/content (as in, rendered facial reactions/emotions), outside of the Mood stat-grind, are Ann and Alice with the former having the most.
Others "tell, but don't show".

In both cases, it's the lack of certainty that's a killer for people on either side of the fence with the not-quite-NTR stuff. It's maddening to those who hate that kind of thing to know it could be going on, and frustrating to those who want that kind of thing because there's no proof.
Handled correctly that's a good thing, since it leaves it open to interpretation on the Player's part. Unfortunately I don't feel that it was handled correctly.
Primarily with the example of Alice and her "forgetfulness" of doing anything with Max prior to Kira's arrival, which as you rightly point out also can extend to anything that could happen with Eric.

Of course, all of the above isn't helped by the entire family all being fucked up mentally, and all subconsciously wanting Max's dick inside them after they've seen it... Even Kate who's a lesbian that became no longer lesbian but Bi with a preference for Alice and of course, Max's dick.
The funny thing is, after the first time I realised that, Big Brother (for me) turned into The Artifact, but without any supernatural influences or self fulfilling paradoxes the MC being their own grandfather & father simultaneously.
The ludicrousness of that aspect of The Artifact works for that game, by virtue of the internal logic/lore for the game, but everything with a vagina wanting Max after first sight of his penis, unintentionally makes the game both stupidly hilarious and a parody of itself at times.

If it wasn't for the last remaining story point of Eric only wanting the house (along with his smaller dick), the game could easily turn into something like Looper (and still make just as much sense) - Eric is Max from the future come back to fuck his family as an adult, for whatever reason, to stop himself doing it when he's younger.:WutFace:XD

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
Anibody knew about come back to BB?
I assume you're asking if anyone knows if Big Brother will resume development?

The answer is, as of this moment, probably no. There's a fairly active modding community that adds content to the game, but has moved on to a new project.

Reactions: elektro1893

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
I assume you're asking if anyone knows if Big Brother will resume development?

The answer is, as of this moment, probably no. There's a fairly active modding community that adds content to the game, but has moved on to a new project.
where can one find these mods?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
where can one find these mods?
Go to the Big Brother parent directory of the forum.
Then, look at the threads listed.
Click on the link for "All Mods" for this game. That's a collection, with links to the relevant threads and downloads and instructions.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
How do you arrive at that conclusion?
Yeah. As much as I miss the game and want to see a couple more updates for it, I miss it mainly for the renders and for the unresolved story with Lisa. It ended when taking her virginity was so maddeningly close. In fact, had that last vote gone another way, the last update would have been about her and not Ann. Of course, then I would be mourning not having had sex with Ann.

I also miss the game for all of the subtext I and backstory I read into character motivations but which almost certainly wasn't actually there at all. I miss it for what it could have been, and not what it ultimately became. The fact that the last update was stronger than normal helped whet my appetite for more. And now, to go along with the entire incest fetish, a real continuation of the game is something I likely won't ever have, which makes me want it all the more. The forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes