TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Warning:

Any comment about glamour after this comment will get deleted. It has it's own thread ->

If you want to comment saying you dont think it's the right choice for him to move because it will take away time from this game, or whatever go ahead, but discussion only around glamour will be deleted since, as I've said, the game has it's own thread.

Reactions: mineiros123
T

TMWSTW

Hey TMWSTW,
did you ever create a CG Picture? (I'm trying sometimes with Poser)...
Nope.
1. you create a Character
2. you create a pose
3. don't forget the Backgound
4. then you render the Picture
1. He uses pre-made Daz3d models.
2. Yes, posing can be difficult, but he should be working on this full time so that's no excuse.
3. Pre-made backgrounds. There's also been no new areas added in forever, too. It's just the house/pool. Recently he's just been posing.
4. He's making a lot of money. He should have enough to buy himself a decent rendering PC.
And I don't think, he can live from the Patreon money ;)
To quote DS himself (from his 100% complete Patreon goals) "Long-term goal. I'll resign from my current job and completely switch to game development."
He's Russian. He could live off a bottle of vodka and a potato if he wanted to.

aeciusrex

Oct 30, 2016
Hey TMWSTW,
did you ever create a CG Picture? (I'm trying sometimes with Poser)...
1. you create a Character
2. you create a pose
3. don't forget the Backgound
4. then you render the Picture

I would be glad, if I could do 1 Picture per day, while you think about the progress of the Game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gramaton

May 16, 2017
sounds so easy, so why would u create ur own game with black jack and hookers? updates every weeks with tons of contents? beautiful 4k renders! realistic lighting! sweet 3d-models of gorgeous womens... mmm. so pls do it. i'll wait. i believe u can find time to animate important scenes (if u know what i mean) cuz - its so easy! i prefer 60fps animation. oh and dont forget about believable dialogs and sort of gameplay with different paths and consequences and about nice prog code. we cant play such games with bugs and lags dont we?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollow

aeciusrex

Oct 30, 2016
sounds so easy, so why would u create ur own game with black jack and hookers? updates every weeks with tons of contents? beautiful 4k renders! realistic lighting! sweet 3d-models of gorgeous womens... mmm. so pls do it. i'll wait
So... What in the fact that I'm explaining a few things about production using Big Brother as an example to a guy that said that he's trying to create CGs offend you so much?

Lind

May 1, 2017
WOW, You opened our eyes! DS doesnt do nothing! And you, yong d'Artagnan, revealed his evil plot against us! Thank u! Actualy no. Most of the ppl who hate his work just envy him, cos he do what he loves and make money on it. Most likely, you did not create anything in your life with your own hands. Therefore, it's not for you to judge. Or why do you think 90% of projects of this genre are dropped? Because of the ratio of the spent forces to the profit most of the time. So shut your mouth and be glad to resieve this game for free thanks to F95 who also do his work and I dont see any bad words about his work.

Last edited:
Reactions: gramaton

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Guys... both sides have your points. Depending on factors, it could take half a day to do a render or as little as an hour or two tops. We don't know what Dark Silver's setup is and how he does it. I don't and I cannot make that call.
Let's not start a flame war or use offensive language towards each other. And stop acting like autists about if Dark Silver puts in the work or not.
Reminder... Keep it civil!

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes