tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
so it seems when i transferred computers, my old saves from 0.6 were corrupted. No time to really go through all the routes again with the 0.6 material before 0.7 comes out. Would a kind gent who managed to finish all the routes in 0.6 be able to upload them?

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
so it seems when i transferred computers, my old saves from 0.6 were corrupted. No time to really go through all the routes again with the 0.6 material before 0.7 comes out. Would a kind gent who managed to finish all the routes in 0.6 be able to upload them?

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
laufe: thank you very much for those, but those are actually pre-0.6 saves by the looks of them, atleast thats what it seems for some reason on my system, as the dishwashing scene isnt unliocked, etc

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
laufe: thank you very much for those, but those are actually pre-0.6 saves by the looks of them, atleast thats what it seems for some reason on my system, as the dishwashing scene isnt unliocked, etc
From what I can gather they're mostly at the beginning, or the middle of the content in 0.6.

There's quite a few people who've posted saves in this thread, but it's going on three hundred pages now, and this was the only one I knew about specifically.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Please, could anyone update all images 0.7?

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Can anyone tell BB`s dev to add 16:9 ratio to his/her game because some people here who want to download the hacked version of BB can`t play it? x'D

Probably i`ll hate the game after i`ve played it (if it has only few "repetitive images" for every sex scene i`ll sure hate it) but i`ve to try this game. Mom and aunt look really yummy. :winkytongue:

Last edited:

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Can anyone tell BB`s dev to add 16:9 ratio to his/her game because some people here who want to download the hacked version of BB can`t play it? x'D

Probably i`ll hate the game after i`ve played it (if it has only few "repetitive images" for every sex scene i`ll sure hate it) but i`ve to try this game. Mom and aunt look really yummy. :winkytongue:
The game has resolution control as soon as you open the game, giving you the option of many different resolutions.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I can`t open the god damn game at all. Maybe it`s not because of the ratio, i really don`t know.
When you open the game, it creates the standard Unity resolution/quality control. If the game itself just isn't working, then there's a different problem completely.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I can`t open the god damn game at all. Maybe it`s not because of the ratio, i really don`t know.
You probably should be asking for help in another thread. Risking another warning, is your version of the game downloaded from here? Peeps were having problems with the mod when put on top of the official game from the Patreon site. The mod should only be used with the game downloaded from f95zone.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes