megacct

May 15, 2017
This thread kind of blows my mind.. it never ends.

"Can somebody post a save file for the point where ______.... I don't see ANY saves," meanwhile, there are about sixteen save files posted to each page.

"How the hell do I download the game???" or "Can somebody post a link on host XYZ??" or "waaaahhhhh!!! I just want to see the [shitty?] new renderings for this version.. can somebody post them please???" all while these links and links to decrypted images ALWAYS freely exist on PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD just a few hours after the newest version of the game is released to paying patrons.. but users cannot be bothered to read the information presented to them on a silver platter.

"This game – for which I've contributed absolutely nothing to the makers, NOT EVEN A DIME, and I will easily pirate from the works of others on day one – totally blows because X, Y, and Z are features that I want and the makers refuse to add them to the game!" meanwhile, when exact features are added, "OMG, this game totally BLOWS, I refuse to ever spend another second of my life playing it!!"

"How the hell do I do _____ and ______ and _______ and ______??" while entirely ignoring the separate thread which exists for answering these exact questions.

Myself, I've enjoyed the cracked & free version of this game provided by the users here. Hell, once DS is done milking his patrons and he/they release a complete product, I might even buy it because I find it to be worth a few hours of entertainment.

I understand that many users here have contributed to the maker(s) by way of Patreon, but I'm quite certain that a large majority of the users here haven't given one single cent to DS, and yet they seem to spend day & night pissing & moaning about how this shitty this game is, a game they have pirated, and how much it sucks and how much it doesn't do exactly X that they want it to..

Goddamn.. not really sure of where the hell I was going with all this, but for fuck's sake, people.. if you don't like it, don't download it, don't play it.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
I give this lazy dev over 100 bucks of my cash and its getting lazy and lame and worthless now ... he jumped the shark maxed

Milking has passed maxed lv ....lol devs making over 40K a month and gives us 200 to 300 Pic max lol

Reactions: cypr

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
That's all my save. Some incomplete. Some without names. But I somehow got used to it. NEW10 is the only one that has passed from the very beginning.
In the config.cfg file, the number of saving was changed to 60
maxfiles = 60
Bro did u take olivia route or only sister route?

ss10

Jun 27, 2017
well... I don't like this version ,0.6 was better for sure .

I just want to see if there is a movie with lisa next update and if max can do it with mom.

or ffm with lisa and alice nothing more!

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
Here's a save I used from 0.6 (Lisa Boyfriend) that has so far allowed me to continue the Blogger and Mom's New Job opportunity to it's end, coupled with the new Yoga. I haven't ventured to try and get Kate scene and so far not been able to get new Mom or Alice TV scene.

Just save it as save1.save alone in the Save folder and it should work.

thank you for the save

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
This thread kind of blows my mind.. it never ends.

"Can somebody post a save file for the point where ______.... I don't see ANY saves," meanwhile, there are about sixteen save files posted to each page.

"How the hell do I download the game???" or "Can somebody post a link on host XYZ??" or "waaaahhhhh!!! I just want to see the [shitty?] new renderings for this version.. can somebody post them please???" all while these links and links to decrypted images ALWAYS freely exist on PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD just a few hours after the newest version of the game is released to paying patrons.. but users cannot be bothered to read the information presented to them on a silver platter.

"This game – for which I've contributed absolutely nothing to the makers, NOT EVEN A DIME, and I will easily pirate from the works of others on day one – totally blows because X, Y, and Z are features that I want and the makers refuse to add them to the game!" meanwhile, when exact features are added, "OMG, this game totally BLOWS, I refuse to ever spend another second of my life playing it!!"

"How the hell do I do _____ and ______ and _______ and ______??" while entirely ignoring the separate thread which exists for answering these exact questions.

Myself, I've enjoyed the cracked & free version of this game provided by the users here. Hell, once DS is done milking his patrons and he/they release a complete product, I might even buy it because I find it to be worth a few hours of entertainment.

I understand that many users here have contributed to the maker(s) by way of Patreon, but I'm quite certain that a large majority of the users here haven't given one single cent to DS, and yet they seem to spend day & night pissing & moaning about how this shitty this game is, a game they have pirated, and how much it sucks and how much it doesn't do exactly X that they want it to..

Goddamn.. not really sure of where the hell I was going with all this, but for fuck's sake, people.. if you don't like it, don't download it, don't play it.
upload_2017-8-2_22-37-29.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
Myself, I've enjoyed the cracked & free version of this game provided by the users here. Hell, once DS is done milking his patrons and he/they release a complete product, I might even buy it because I find it to be worth a
few hours
of entertainment.
I LOLed

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017
can i have a problem if i just take the renders and make my own version of the game in Ren.py? he does not have rights or anything, am i right?

Reactions: muttdoggy

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble trying to use some of the saves files posted for the latest version? The load slots aren't showing up even after I move them into the BigBrother/save folder.
Create a bunch of new saves and then replace them with your saves. That's the only way I found to load previous saves.

Maximus

May 2, 2017
Guys, is there anyone who can provide a "save file", I lost my saves when
I formatted my pc, the route without eric... with mom route and lisa route... Thanks

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
I found out why some old save don't progress in the new version events!!! it's really shitty thing all you have to do is fuck Eric out of your live and magically all progress come to happen :)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes