CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Bacterio said:
Thinking about the next update (thoughts only):
- Looking for the new actress: Max tells Kira about Alicia (webcam, sex, money). Kira joins and talks about doing it in front of a camera (film).
- Sex with Alice and Kate in the same room (now only with Kate and Eric's mother).
- Sex with Ann (Eric puppet) or at least more things than now.
- Something with Lisa (girlfriend route) and Alicia. I do not know what
- More movies (shopping) to see.

I guess there are still many options left.
Eric's mother??

Last edited:

diss

Apr 8, 2017

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Reminder.. Please use english. It's okay to write in your native language but you should add an english translation. Google translation is fine. Like this, for example.

Erinnerung .. Bitte benutzen Sie Englisch. Es ist okay, in deiner Muttersprache zu schreiben, aber du solltest eine englische Übersetzung hinzufügen. Google Übersetzung ist gut. So wie zum Beispiel.

Reactions: gta_manic

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Imo, people used it because there's no "wrong language" button, as for me doing that on your post is a joke, like saying cat not push stuff off the table, but it doing it anyway :D

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Deleted posts because not only they were on a different language they were also talking about walkthroughs... I guess this is a reminder for you to not answer questions asked in the wrong thread.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
So what opportunity would you like to see continued? For me it should be the Arachnophobia,imagine if we could put more than one spider in Alice's room forcing her to sleep on Max and Lisa room, that would be quite interesting.
Or time the spider with one of Kira's lessons and have Alice watch or join in :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: KaiserST

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So what opportunity would you like to see continued? For me it should be the Arachnophobia,imagine if we could put more than one spider in Alice's room forcing her to sleep on Max and Lisa room, that would be quite interesting.
well i would like to see this Classmate opportunity so we can finally progress with little one on olivia path, which doesn't exist so far. And base on lots of ppl saying hes slacker doesn't add much content per month is ? when will it be.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Or time the spider with one of Kira's lessons and have Alice watch or join in :heartcoveredeyes:
I'm not sure about the exact wording, but I think there was a slight hint about watching Max and Lisa after you get caught during a cam session or something similar. So it may be possible in the future.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
I'd wish he'd flesh out the characters a bit more, add some small talk. Pretty much all dialog is linked to an opportunity in some way. Some small talk about how school is going for Lisa, Alice' new "college" is a throw away line during breakfast but you can't ask more about it (although I am sure it will be an opportunity later), some banter during the watching crap with Alice. You know, add character to the characters beyond skipping from one opportunity to another.

Also needs some progress with the other small scenes. You bang Alice on a daily basis, she walks around with her tits out all the time, but when knocking on the door during shower/dressing "oh noes, don't come in, I'm nekid" ..

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes