Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Max leaving the house means he could go pick up Lisa from school, spot Olivia and throw in some conversation with Lisa opening her route. For the Olivia route he just needs to allow the Mentor opportunity to keep going and change the dialogue a bit, then the circle of life is complete. :eazyHype:

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
Future Plans Poll

$40+ patrons

Today I have a poll about future content for the game. I'm not talking about 0.8, though, this is more of a "general direction for the future" type of poll.
Questions are paired, Odd ones are "for" and the even ones are "against" something. Technically you can choose both, or even check every box if you want, but the questions are framed in "either-or" format, so I'm not sure you'll achieve anything by choosing both.

Today I have a poll about future content for the game. I'm not talking about 0.8, though, this is more of a "general direction for the future" type of poll.
Questions are paired, Odd ones are "for" and the even ones are "against" something. Technically you can choose both, or even check every box if you want, but the questions are framed in "either-or" format, so I'm not sure you'll achieve anything by choosing both.

The game needs more characters (like Kate's mom, for example)

There's plenty of characters already, focus on already existing ones

I like the direction of the Blogger opportunity

I don't like the direction of the Blogger opportunity

I want to see more Alice and Kate relationships

I don't want any more events with Kate

I want more Olivia events

I'm not interested in Olivia

Max should leave the house sometimes (in some events)

Max's life is good enough at home, no reason to leave it
no option for i don't want mom be enslaved or a whore makes me a sad panda

Reactions: Darkaura

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Does someone knows if in the next version we will be available to spent some sexy time with the Mom? I like her most in the game.Thanks in advance if someone knows and answers or has any idea :)

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017

SO now we know why the polls he is running can take the game so far off mission...And we get less sex than we should!
He is pretty much just picking choices that he seems already decided on doing and using the Poll as cover for what it seems he already has planned. If we don't like it he can claim the Poll says different.

Thx for the share @Mustang05

All those choices and not one with Ann/mom. Makes me sad. At least there is no mention of hewhomustnotbenamed. I hope they choose correctly, the way I want it. :p
EXACTLY! I bet if he made one option to MERGE Lisa and Olivia GF path it would win hands down! Only rival would be more scenes with Mom!
There should never be a question of do we want LESS of a female character...That should be an understood given "YES"
What he should be asking for is Story Plotlines such as Would you like to merge Lisa and Olivia path, or Would pick Two characters you want to do a scene with together.

Reactions: Endless

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
There should never be a question of do we want LESS of a female character...That should be an understood given "YES"
I could honestly do with less Kate. She does nothing for me. I like Olivia, but not as much as Lisa, Mom, Alice and Kira. This is an incest game at its core, and I think it's at its best when it focuses on that. I wouldn't mind more family members showing up. Maybe a half-sister Max never knew he had? But rather than more characters, I'd like more paths with the current characters. Romance paths, or force paths, or just different ways at getting the same girl.

Reactions: Asphyx and danny19

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Will we have the option of choosing which sister to join the film or DS is set on Alice and choose for us?

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
Future Plans Poll

$40+ patrons

This maybe a little over the top but I have a bad feeling about this.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Kind of a dumb poll. More content versus less content, which do you suppose people will vote for?

I would love to see more characters and locations, but I really don't think DS can pull them off properly. The only surprise is in how many people seem to be voting "don't care".

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
If you went the route hooking Lisa up with Alex and you hooked up with Olivia, and they're now both slobbin' your knob on a weekly basis in a threesom, is there any way to make Lisa think she's your "girlfriend" anymore? What about bring Aunt Kira in to teach either Lisa or Olivia and Lisa to do anal? Or have I just not played enough down that route?

Reactions: danny19

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Kind of a dumb poll. More content versus less content, which do you suppose people will vote for?

I would love to see more characters and locations, but I really don't think DS can pull them off properly. The only surprise is in how many people seem to be voting "don't care".
Focus on family first and foremost. I understand the buildup is toward Ann, but I'd like to see Max get in all of both Lisa & Alice's holes on a somewhat routine basis, and I'd prefer it without either Kate or Olivia, when possible.

Anything else is lagniappe.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you went the route hooking Lisa up with Alex and you hooked up with Olivia, and they're now both slobbin' your knob on a weekly basis in a threesom, is there any way to make Lisa think she's your "girlfriend" anymore? What about bring Aunt Kira in to teach either Lisa or Olivia and Lisa to do anal? Or have I just not played enough down that route?
Yes you have not gone far enough yet.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Focus on family first and foremost.
I figured that was the reason for the no-votes on Olivia, Kate, and Kate's mom, but I was actually trying to mention how 16-38% of respondents haven't picked either of two options. I wonder how many picked both.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
No. That is the GF route. Nothing else, so far, although Olivia dialogue does intimate wanting to watch Max-Lisa fuck.

Reactions: Walt Dee
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes