phantom

May 13, 2017
Hi guys , new here so please no flamarino.
I have a question that I couldn't find a answer for and didn't really find it being mention anywhere ( 100% possible I am just blind and retarded)
The Question: Is there a way to open the Image files for this game? Without actually playing the game that is.
I know there is that image folder but I don't really know how to open most of those files, only ones I could open were the emotion ones. Is there like some extractor that u can use to do it like for the RPG maker games or something ? Cus I can't find anything to do it with :D but than again I might be just retarded as I already mentioned.
Or maybe there is some place where u can download all of them?
Thanks in advance
Extract this zip file in same folder as bigbrother.exe and run, all images will be available in folder named decryptedimages

Reactions: Kite80

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hello everyone,
I've got a probleme (don't if it as already been answered and sorry if it as been). I played the game yesterday and everything was fine but today I can't see images except when Alice is smoking and if a scroll donw the dialogue the image just disappear. Do you know what could cause this ?

View attachment 14758 View attachment 14759 View attachment 14760
I'd say re-download the game and ignore the comment you responded to because it's a troll

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
If i were DS i would not visit this forum. I´d rather be pissed off.. or not?
Why, he got big population of his fan base here based on pool results at least over 1k for now and it just barely go up.
Guys here do more for this game than anyone and its also free commercial (usually you pay for that). so why would he be pissed because he got more fans than he wants and there is also lots of donors from here just not every one wants to pay 40€ every month you can get quite few real games for this cash on sale.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
LOL i had to trow that in there and no im not a Troll as the moderator may have suggested. You have to admit your post did open a door for me to make such a comment.

Has teh game worked up until that point and then started giving you this error? Have you installed any new software on your pc, like graphics software, .net, java ect?

Things just dont stop working out of willy nilly, most times there is a reason. You can try new download and run it as mod suggested.

Sot what should I do to be able to play the game again ?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Exactly, if it was an AAA game or big studio game with a lot of people working on the game then one can argue they are worth 25$ plus range, but i have to be honest 40$ every month for this game (which is to me really good quality ) is too much.
As i have mentioned i am actually a DS patreon for 1$, now due to my countries shitty economy the exchange rate for me to the dollar is ridiculous so sponsoring anything above $3 is a lot. IF they sold certain versions for say $3-$5 dollars once off i'd buy it. It's what i do with Xplayerstory series of games. BUT that is another fight on another forum.

Why, he got big population of his fan base here based on pool results at least over 1k for now and it just barely go up.
Guys here do more for this game than anyone and its also free commercial (usually you pay for that). so why would he be pissed because he got more fans than he wants and there is also lots of donors from here just not every one wants to pay 40€ every month you can get quite few real games for this cash on sale.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
It will be cool if Max can go to Nightclub with Alice and Kira ... Maybe a little perverted scene with Alice or Kira or both in the bathroom of the nightclub XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Make sure that save name are in sequence - 1, 2, 3... stared with 1 and without gaps (no "2,3,4,5" neither "1, 2, 4, 5")
Sorry bro, I'm not really good with computers. I renamed the save file to like "save1.save" "save2.save"
but it still doesn't work. I added the mod text file by the way.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I have that option. I have full message and communication tutorials (for vs 0.7) so that i think is the trick. Also i think you must be able to help her with her blog in her room...

It will be cool if Max can go to Nightclub with Alice and Kira ... Maybe a little perverted scene with Alice or Kira or both in the bathroom of the nightclub XD

PS : Question ... how can we have BJ from Alice in the living room, it's the last think i can't find in the last version of the game. thanks

Drax008

Donor
May 5, 2017
Sorry bro, I'm not really good with computers. I renamed the save file to like "save1.save" "save2.save"
but it still doesn't work. I added the mod text file by the way.
The first save in the sequence should be 0, not 1. See if that works.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Yes, you are right. On the one hand, his game is offered here pirated... On the other hand, many players choose to pledge

Pothos

May 8, 2017
Hi guys , new here so please no flamarino.
I have a question that I couldn't find a answer for and didn't really find it being mention anywhere ( 100% possible I am just blind and retarded)
The Question: Is there a way to open the Image files for this game? Without actually playing the game that is.
I know there is that image folder but I don't really know how to open most of those files, only ones I could open were the emotion ones. Is there like some extractor that u can use to do it like for the RPG maker games or something ? Cus I can't find anything to do it with :D but than again I might be just retarded as I already mentioned.
Or maybe there is some place where u can download all of them?
Thanks in advance
Its the "CG" link on the original post of this thread.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
The sheer amount of random triggers in this game... I've got 90% chance for success and persuasion still fails.

What "complexity or challenge" does Eric add to the game? Other than increasing the "mindless hours of click grinding"?
Are you being snarky ?
Eric was, and could still be used to give the player a sense of achievement when unlocking new sex scenes and beating him at his own game.
Having to find new ways to romance the family and earn their affection is a lot more fun when you are competing with someone rather than wondering how much more you have to farm this one stat before you get to unlock the next path.

If anything, this would be a great way to reduce the long grinding times and focus instead on your interactions with Eric. Having to get x amount of money before he does, gives the player purpose compared to, "mom needs a dress, so I guess I'll have to do this for a week". Of course it shouldn't be just as easy when put in practice, but knowing that you can fail, makes winning a lot more enjoyable and that's applicable to all things in life.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes