Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
....and four a lot of people want to see what happen if you let eric run wield
What do they expect to happen? Unless they want to see Eric stick his dick in Max's Ass...I mean really what is there to look forward to with Eric?
I don't get this infatuation unless it is to feed into a Bisexual Cuck kink...

Reactions: Darkaura

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
What do they expect to happen? Unless they want to see Eric stick his dick in Max's Ass...I mean really what is there to look forward to with Eric?
Guess he likes NTR and wants to get heroines get done by Eric more than it already is? Different people, different tastes. I actually want both of the things, either teach Lisa yourself or let Eric do it. If you won't do it ASAP, Eric will get in your way?

Reactions: Asphyx

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the first render of a vagina we've ever seen from DS?
There is a non-Max version every morning when you wake up in the current version. One that BEGS for some "options." I'm glad to see DS headed that way.

Reactions: TheDecentOne

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Or it could just be a lot of people realized the Polls in the past screwed up what has the potential for being a very good game so they decided to support at $40 to try and steer the game back to something good. With all of it's faults it's still got the fact it isn't the same old Renpy or Date Simulation crap you see in most games.
And, DS fucking DELIVERS on regular images in the Patreaon and a release like clockwork.

Reactions: Born2game

theerage1

May 9, 2017
dude am not into eric fucking max but if you descided to let eric teach lisa something have to happen like when you let him give dresses to alice and the she let him give her massage and they star stripping

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
And, DS fucking DELIVERS on regular images in the Patreaon and a release like clockwork.
Not for nothing but so does most everyone else who develops on Patreon....Kind of like saying Fridays are the best because the Sun comes up every morning... And what is he releasing this month? Last I heard he won't release until September and his last release was July!

The Dev for the Twist has a new release every month, Has plenty of preview (Pics) yet his game features about as many new scenes as BB does except they are ANIMATED not just a 4 or 5 picture montage! And you get it all for $5 a month!

dude am not into eric fucking max but if you descided to let eric teach lisa something have to happen like when you let him give dresses to alice and the she let him give her massage and they star stripping
To Let ERIC teach her something rather than teach her yourself? I ask again what is so much HOTTER about your way vs My way? Isn't that like seeing a Hot girl and asking your friend to fuck her so you can see what she looks like naked?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Guess he likes NTR and wants to get heroines get done by Eric more than it already is? Different people, different tastes. I actually want both of the things, either teach Lisa yourself or let Eric do it. If you won't do it ASAP, Eric will get in your way?
It would be one thing if you actually could COMPETE with Eric for action...The problem is you can't really keep Eric and get any real action yourself. The game would be better if the only one who got in the way was yourself and you had to figure out how to get the job done...

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Not for nothing but so does most everyone else who develops on Patreon....And what is he releasing this month?
.7.003 on Aug 6 and it was AWESOME. And a bunch of devs slip. DarkCookie did a half release for June and slipped
into August for .13. And he has the 2nd most patrons on Patreon.

Reactions: if95

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks to @Mustang05 for the results so let's compare patreon vs here. Poll results:

1. Does the game need more characters (like kate's mom)?
  • Patreon: Yes (127) 48%. No (142) 52%.
  • F95zone: Yes (977) 37%. No (1658) 63%.
2. Do you like the direction of the Blogger opportunity?
  • Patreon: Yes (212) 99%. No (11) 1%.
  • F95zone: Yes (1453) 81%. No (336) 19%.
3. Do you want more Alice and Kate relationships?
  • Patreon: Yes (147) 73%. No (52) 27%.
  • F95zone: Yes (1196) 65%. No (637) 35%.
4. Do you want more Olivia Events?
  • Patreon: Yes (181) 83%. No (37) 17%.
  • F95zone: Yes (1385) 71%. No (562) 29%.
5. Should max leave the house for some events?
  • Patreon: Yes (239) 84%. No (43) 16%.
  • F95zone: Yes (1760) 76%. No (543) 24%.

And there you have it, if I made an error somewhere sorry... otter isn't all that good with maths :oops::oops::oops:

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
the poll here was spot on with the Patreon one....
now we wait and see how DS interprets these results.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
How do I update the game from 0.6 to 0.7 I have both .rar downloaded?
There is no need to update the 0.7 version is all you need to run, apart from that you might want to copy your saves from 0.6 to 0.7 and you are ready to continue your game.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
the poll here was spot on with the Patreon one....
now we wait and see how DS interprets these results.
I think the whole poll was very moot as every question is an equivalent to asking "Do you want more content?".
The only exception to this is the question on whether to include new characters vs more content with existing characters.
It should have been structured rather differently, asking patrons which character would they prioritize.

Reactions: Asphyx
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes