DegenerateScum

Aug 16, 2016
The walkthrough/guides are kinda confusing. I wish someone did a 'real' one. I seem to spend days without anything going on anymore.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The walkthrough/guides are kinda confusing. I wish someone did a 'real' one. I seem to spend days without anything going on anymore.
That would still be normal because the triggers or I should say some of them only go off after a number of days go by.

See my post on page 195 post #3895

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
She never hidden her agenda or intentions with Ann in regard Max though. They partners in crime if any.
If anything Kira is bisexaul leaning more to men, yes she want Ann but she has always wanted the forbidden fruit.
If my thoughts are correct, she'll tell Max everything she needs to in order to get what she wants, whether it's a lie or the truth. She could clearly have more sex with Max if she wants, but she doesn't. Perhaps it's just my brain trying to rationalize why she seems to hesitant to have sex with Max more, but to me it seems like she has ulterior motives. Or maybe it's just DS not wanting to focus on her as a character. But if I know anything from my years of experience, when an adult entertainment worker tells you stuff... don't believe them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If my thoughts are correct, she'll tell Max everything she needs to in order to get what she wants, whether it's a lie or the truth. She could clearly have more sex with Max if she wants, but she doesn't. Perhaps it's just my brain trying to rationalize why she seems to hesitant to have sex with Max more, but to me it seems like she has ulterior motives. Or maybe it's just DS not wanting to focus on her as a character. But if I know anything from my years of experience, when an adult entertainment worker tells you stuff... don't believe them.
Real life and game life are 2 different things.
See my sig and go read what I think about this game and I did that on my 2nd playthrough, my 1st playthrough was crash and burn.

I wish when you tell the goons where Victor aka cuntface where he is the last day he visits the house you get to go in and say "Good Bye Asshole". Dang would that not make your day.:cool:

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
I wish when you tell the goons where Victor aka cuntface where he is the last day he visits the house you get to go in and say "Good Bye Asshole". Dang would that not make your day.:cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And he breaks ur neck immediately. Bad End-1 picture get!:tf:

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
  • This is a good game that promises a lot in history, in this update I left something annoying about that there was vaginal sex between Max and Ann (lol). Alice has sex as normal, In this no longer interaction or stop having it with Kira regarding Lisa. In the new update that comes I hope that the relationship of Max and Lisa flourish much more of boyfriends (Max has done more things for her with respect to other feminas of the game), it is more than clear that he feels something for Lisa but for being a perverted it seems that is not so. With Kate this story can wait since everyone wants more interaction with Lisa, Kira and Ann, (real sex and not just oral sex anything anal as Lisa and Kira already burned this type of sex) .

A consultation that happened with the option of being able to sleep with Ann because Max could take turns sleeping in his room and Ann's when he wanted to. Or not implemented, or eliminated that option of the plot.

Once I say more story between Max and Lisa, about Olivia when they finish or this more advanced the cute Lisa could continue the story of dating Max and Olivia. Since Lisa and Olivia seem somewhat character.

The end of BB can be separated in Lisa or Olivia as main romantic interest of Max, clear only one of them could be in his small harem as his number 1.

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
It should be in the "I Know what I want" thread with Mom...
I have found that sometimes changing status from Don't Spank Me to you can Spank me like everyone else sometimes opens up the conversation to private punishment after dinner.
I thought to try that, but after a few days the only options I have with "I know what I want" is "nevermind..." Maybe I'll give it a few more days (so boring clicking wait over and over, DS needs to add an option to skip a certain amount of time ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
my previous version big brother lost because partition raw lol
You may want to go look at my 111 day save game you may like it and its gets you past the long grind.
Page 6 Post 120

Reactions: Yagami_18

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
IMO I believe as much as we were all disappointed with how much content was in this update, I strongly believe that DS put in place the right pieces needed to further the story in certain story paths. For example I think the whole Ann finding out it was Max the whole time is a lead up to sharing the bed in a future update. Just my opinion. I'm no story writer but it just seems to fit ... in my mind anyway.

I can see where DS started the "romance" ...buuuut I know how hostile this forum gets so I'll just keep that one to myself.

I still think the game is pretty good. Yeah a bit grindy but honestly what game isn't?

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Yes but she was getting paid to do the shoot!
Only reason she had sex with Eric was due to blackmail...yet that could be said about all the women in this game! LOL
Lol the hate for kira is big even though she helped us whole game and max virginity was taken in weekend.Beside we need money and we get to have sex with mom.I think one of the reason she sat behind camera was due to ann.Ann would have said why don't you do scene with her and i will watch from sideline etc.

cumtoo

Jun 24, 2017
Decent update, a bit light on content for sure but some good scenes.

• Still would really appreciate more repeatable and "tier" unlocks, ie mom breaking the blowjob taboo for movies = blowjobs available in shower/bedroom as an option instead of just handjobs (this progression is even hinted at in dialogues).
  • Wish we'd see more giving pleasure with fingers and oral for the ladies, for example Alice 69 (could evolve into more) at TV and boobjob + 69 + fucking Kira at TV. When home alone with Kira we should be able to have more "lessons" all over the place, maybe even be naughty and use Mom/Lisa/Alice bed for our fun times.
  • When Max and Lisa are home alone at the pool there should be more fun stuff instead of just watching her swim/suntan, maybe fool around in the pool and sexy lotion massage evolving into more.
  • On the pool subject, bring back Alice suntan massage! With the new "tiers" we've gone since then, we should be able to take things a step or two further with high massage skill as she gets excited and might want some oral/sex. Any content for when Kira and Mom are together looking great topless at the pool would also be great, maybe a quick double handjob/oral with a choice of who/where to cum on.
  • Really liked that Lisa takes some initiative after her new lessons if you don't give her attention for a while, and the new "private" punishments evolving into more with Alice and Alice+Kate. Maybe have a little initiative from Alice (with/without Kate) by having her knock on the wall when she wants attention, or seducing Max when alone (bath, TV, terrace).
  • Also for the random Mom naked apron Max could have some groping/finger/oral action to give her a great start to the day.
  • Kira keeps hinting that her persuasion skills with Mom involves getting her really horny to push her boundaries, we should be able to catch these sessions by peeping into Moms bedroom after Kira moves in there (and maybe openly enter the room to watch or participate).

Heads up for the new Lisa/Kira lesson, after doing this you can't ask Kira for more recurring anal lessons. Which sucks. Everything should be repeatable!
absolutly right.....:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I think my game is broken, other than "New Job" I can't progress in anything else. Any idea why?
If you're on the Lisa gf route you have to unlock private punishments by asking mom to let you punish her and after a few times you need to ask her to punish her in private. She'll think about, a few days later you have to ask again, she'll decline and after some more days she'll agree if your persuasion check is a success.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I thought to try that, but after a few days the only options I have with "I know what I want" is "nevermind..." Maybe I'll give it a few more days (so boring clicking wait over and over, DS needs to add an option to skip a certain amount of time ;)
No what he needs to do is stop using Weeks as a counter instead of days! All Dialogues change (if they are going to change) once per week it seems.

As for the Spanking...Keep spanking everyday and asking mom for the option. It helps if you use one of the Mods that let you trigger spankings at breakfast as it removes the grind and wait of getting cigarettes and bad homework to register.

Lol the hate for kira is big even though she helped us whole game and max virginity was taken in weekend.Beside we need money and we get to have sex with mom.I think one of the reason she sat behind camera was due to ann.Ann would have said why don't you do scene with her and i will watch from sideline etc.
Who's hating on Kira? Certainly no one I have seen. The only reason why people think she has ulterior motives is because there isn't a character in the game that doesn't have one in one form or another.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Out of curiosity: Considering your profile picture, you seem to like DoD, in that game you basically force the women with mindcontrol to like/have sex with you, how is that more romantic? I would say it's even worse, at least the women in BB still have their own free will.
I'm not judging, just curious. Btw, I agree with you about BB, the game so far is about corruption, not romance, though that isn't necessarily a bad thing.
different games mate.DoD is wrote in a direction that can advance the story well.granted without the mind control genre DS has to make tougher calls but i think the way this game is directed right now doesnt do it any favors.max really needs to change how he approches his family.im not a sucker for romance but it would help in this game.if max goes on like this he is gonna have to find new adventures and scheme and lie for erernity with kira.i would have to game build toward the lovers relationship status and when its reached max doesnt have to mass manipulate like littlenfinger from GOT to get what he wants.incest always meant for me that both family members wanted the sex.only lisa and kira want the sex with max

Reactions: Asphyx

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
Is it just me or was there absolutely no notice or transition when Lisa changed her sleepwear again and removed her panties?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes