a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There from my game. I have no idea how to see the cg version and I don't need to anyway.
All pics I upload are from my game.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
There's a .rar file in op with all the pics, but sadly they have no text, that's why I asked.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can we stop the personal attacks and the rape talk? Bloody hell what a derail.

Reactions: a1fox3

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
There's a .rar file in op with all the pics, but sadly they have no text, that's why I asked.
Not sure which save is which since the save folder doesn't have the same names as the saves in game, so here are my saves. Pick Pre-Kira, Alice Club Scene.

Never put a file in a post here before, if I did it wrong, let me know.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
guys pls stop with that TCMS ask you politely, try not to piss him off.
are free to create your own topic and discuss that till world end.

Reactions: Asphyx

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait a second, I got rid of Eric ages ago, but I never seen this. How do we get to this?

I still have a save right before going to war with him and eventually kicking him out for good. But if is nothing too grindy, I would like to see this and maybe some more that I haven't seen.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Wait a second, I got rid of Eric ages ago, but I never seen this. How do we get to this?

I still have a save right before going to war with him and eventually kicking him out for good. But if is nothing too grindy, I would like to see this and maybe some more that I haven't seen.
check on Big Brother, Walkthrough and Playthrough Questions there was just discussion bout that.

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Have not played this in a few months.
Are you able to bang the mom or sister yet?
Don't remember the last change I played but I do remember being frustrated after getting so close to the sister and then end xd

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Have not played this in a few months.
Are you able to bang the mom or sister yet?
Don't remember the last change I played but I do remember being frustrated after getting so close to the sister and then end xd
Well if you interested only in sex here it is
0.3-one time sex with Kira
0.5-one time sex with Alice;repeatable 1 per 5days? anal sex with Kira and Lisa;repeatable sex with Olivia while Lisa watching
0.6-repeatable anal with Lisa
0.7-repeatable 2 times per week sex with Alice;repeatable once per week sex with Kate or blowjob from Alice;one time sex with Kira while Anna watching
0.8-repeatable sex with Alice during private punishment/solo or with Kate watching/

Reactions: tens and Darkaura

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
Well if you interested only in sex here it is
0.3-one time sex with Kira
0.5-one time sex with Alice;repeatable 1 per 5days? anal sex with Kira and Lisa;repeatable sex with Olivia while Lisa watching
0.6-repeatable anal with Lisa
0.7-repeatable 2 times per week sex with Alice;repeatable once per week sex with Kate or blowjob from Alice;one time sex with Kira while Anna watching
0.8-repeatable sex with Alice during private punishment/solo or with Kate watching/
And daily with Alice during her blog you either get a hand job, eat her pussy or fuck her. Then if you use the cheat and flag the drunk tags, during the massage at night or after while she's taking a bath you can get a blow job.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This blackmail is worst than anything Max has done. Real blackmail.jpg

And the start of future content.

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
I only started playing around .7 so I was wondering if anyone knew how often the updates come out?
Is it like most other games where it's one a month?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes