a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anyone know if the shower scene is actually getting progressed this update? Seems like forever since he added something to it.
Have not seen anything about the shower yet.
There is 1 pic of mom naked in the bathroom but not in the shower area.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Does someone Know how to fix?
You can try starting the game with the -force-opengl switch, but that most likely will not be sufficient, you also need a patched version of wine.

I couldn't tell from your screenshot whether you're on a Mac or some version of Linux.

If you're on linux, it's pretty simple, read this post:

If you're on a Mac, read this post:

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It appears DS will update the shower scene with mom, but what i really wanted was some scenes with Kira and Alice when they shower together.
Maybe we'll see that in the next update (0.10) as, by then, everyone will know that Max fucks Alice.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
It appears DS will update the shower scene with mom, but what i really wanted was some scenes with Kira and Alice when they shower together.
I suspect that option will open up after Alice gets involved in the movie since she'll probably wind up 'working' with Kira that way as well.

old-pirate

May 15, 2017
Can we please stop calling eric cuntface... It has made several awkward posts / reports when people miss-understand what you guys are saying...
I know how a major mistake can occur when translations go "sideways". When I was in Spain with other sailors, someone made a comment about some girl's 'cat' in her lap while pointing. He was trying to use a 'book' to talk in Spanish, & used the word for "Pussy-Cat"! (OW!!!) Yea, you know.

old-pirate

May 15, 2017
I am a disable vet who gets to set home all day.
Games is my life and enjoyment. I have no bills to say anything about, my house is paid all 3 cars are paid.
Somewhere between 50 and 60.:cool:

I like to free wheel it myself but tools do come in handy in testing other players games.:extremelyhappy:

Every game I have ever played has an easy way to beat it and this game has it to.
Disabled Vet? Me too. (65 in Jan.)

Reactions: ratty

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
There is a special version with shopping content available!? What does this mean? Russian version? Brother v0.8.0.005 + A Shopping

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
There is a special version with shopping content available!? What does this mean? Russian version? Brother v0.8.0.005 + A Shopping
yes Big Brother v0.8.0.005 + A Shopping Adventure Mod [v.0.1] + Chancer + Save

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
There is a new post in DS patreon site, with a very interesting name - Vicky 0.9.

Please share the picture and any news.

Does DS intent to add new girls in the game?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes