Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Well i never told its universal desire tho large % do want to see it happen based on poll that was 2 month ago and not even bone for us. Thats only thing that its bothering me.

4. Do you want more Olivia Events?
Patreon: Yes (181) 83%. No (37) 17%.
F95zone: Yes (1385) 71%. No (562) 29%.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now whats even worst he is locking more and more content behind Lisa path.
I wonder if the vote would have a different result now, being two updates later? My personal fear would be that DS does go back to work on Olivia stuff, just to delay anything substantial with Ann or Lisa that much longer. Just merging Olivia into the Lisa GF path would suck up a lot of his time. But my guess is that DS will post a vote soon that asks people to choose between Olivia, Vicky, or Kate as the focus of the next update. That way people get to choose, but he gets to avoid focusing on advancing the core story.

He pushed it way to far, WAY to fast. He might have gotten away with it, if he had not done it all in v .4. i.e. Lisa sex ed, Alice stripping (and probably raped) and the Kira black mail were 3 bridges too damn far.
Eric could have been an interesting challenge instead of being the torture that he was. But I think the torture was meant to be part of the enjoyment for some people, or just an incentive to stay friends with Eric. I've played in games with male characters you had to overcome or block in order to get the girl(s). But Eric was tougher and more frustrating and more hated by me at a meta level than all of those others combined.

Reactions: Darkaura

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I wonder if the vote would have a different result now, being two updates later? My personal fear would be that DS does go back to work on Olivia stuff, just to delay anything substantial with Ann or Lisa that much longer. Just merging Olivia into the Lisa GF path would suck up a lot of his time. But my guess is that DS will post a vote soon that asks people to choose between Olivia, Vicky, or Kate as the focus of the next update. That way people get to choose, but he gets to avoid focusing on advancing the core story.
Yeah probably some ppl would vote different thats not doubt, but then am guessing if it would even matter. in that poll ppl vote for no new characters and he created them anyway.

dudebroman

Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys! I VERY stupidly deleted the last version folder...with my saves in it :( Does anyone have a previous save on hand? I'd be eternally grateful!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hey guys! I VERY stupidly deleted the last version folder...with my saves in it :( Does anyone have a previous save on hand? I'd be eternally grateful!
Yeah happens i guess. You can find it on save thread.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm kind of annoyed that you don't get the Lisa punishment BJ on that path. I mean she slobs Max's knob everytime Olivia comes over... I've been alternating Lisa GF/Olivia with each release. At least Olivia path is not on TOTAL lock-down and you get the Movies and get to fuck the shit out of Alice, on Blogger/Punishment.
Instead of bringing in Vickey he should have Lisa introduce Olivia to Max so Lisa can watch Max fuck Olivia instead of another stupid ass NPC.
This is the way to merge both path GF paths.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Eric could have been an interesting challenge instead of being the torture that he was. But I think the torture was meant to be part of the enjoyment for some people, or just an incentive to stay friends with Eric. I've played in games with male characters you had to overcome or block in order to get the girl(s). But Eric was tougher and more frustrating and more hated by me at a meta level than all of those others combined.
People tend to forget about Alex. He's been mentioned so many times by DS before and later on he was there in like 3 scenes until he was ditched due to Eric's illness. It's hard to believe it was his idea from the beginning. Damn, I would love to play this game if it was being developed without patrons hard influence

Reactions: neodtst

Dasati

May 30, 2017
My concern at this point is, after wanting it for so long and all the build up. When DS finally adds the Lisa sex scene it has pretty much no chance of meeting expectations. Look at the regular complaints about existing sex scenes e.g they to short, almost all of them doggy style and poor angles. DS would need to radically detour from what's gone before otherwise the shit storm would reach Eric levels.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Instead of bringing in Vickey he should have Lisa introduce Olivia to Max so Lisa can watch Max fuck Olivia instead of another stupid ass NPC.
This is the way to merge both path GF paths.
Well for sure he/she what ever did manage to piss even you this time. :)

Reactions: a1fox3

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Yeah probably some ppl would vote different thats not doubt, but then am guessing if it would even matter. in that poll ppl vote for no new characters and he created them anyway.
And keep in mind that in polling, most people are always going to vote for the "MOAR!" option, unless it's Eric, then most people will respond with "NO!"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I still don't believe that no one else was able to figure out how to block Eric until I came around and did it.
Eric is a very easy pushover and easy to block.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
300 more same renders with same photos
But if the outfits were limited to say Blogger or 3AM mom's room or Nights with Olivia,
People tend to forget about Alex. He's been mentioned so many times by DS before and later on he was there in like 3 scenes until he was ditched due to Eric's illness. It's hard to believe it was his idea from the beginning. Damn, I would love to play this game if it was being developed without patrons hard influence
Well, for $50K a month, you probably can. But until then, you kind of need the patrons.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
And keep in mind that in polling, most people are always going to vote for the "MOAR!" option, unless it's Eric, then most people will respond with "NO!"
Well not always as i said before they wanted no for more

1. Does the game need more characters (like kate's mom)?
Patreon: Yes (127) 48%. No (142) 52%.
F95zone: Yes (977) 37%. No (1658) 63%.

Why not if more is better. Well is better when rest is finished or at least linked with each other not left out.

But if the outfits were limited to say Blogger or 3AM mom's room or Nights with Olivia,
Well if there are 15 different outfits per each thats 45 sets total between them and unless scenes got only 2/3 renders would probably be need it more.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
there are 15 different outfits
Yeah, but that's just retarded. 3 outfits for each would have been FAR more sensible. Then 3 unique, at home scenes with them wearing them, and 3 levels of dressing room-at home action/benefit would have been a win. 30-60 renders. But with 15, useless. He will NEVER be able to do anything with the 15. Instant, dead-end uselessness. I did not even notice that buying the outfits, improved the ladies mood or status. What a waste.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, for $50K a month, you probably can. But until then, you kind of need the patrons.
Ofc, you need them but you don't have to listen to them every single time and especially not when it comes to your base design ideas as it will become bland sooner or later. I've played most of the games here but DS is probably the only dev who looks like he has lost control over his own game after he gave up on E. Sad, but I wish him best and I'm sure his next game might be much better. When it comes to BB I have no idea how he can finish it decently right now. Too many ditched, unfinished content.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, but that's just retarded. 3 outfits for each would have been FAR more sensible. Then 3 unique, at home scenes with them wearing them, and 3 levels of dressing room-at home action/benefit would have been a win. 30-60 renders. But with 15, useless. He will NEVER be able to do anything with the 15.
Yeah i don't know how many exactly there are didn't dl CG this time since nobody put only 0.9 version of them on, but did hear talking about it. Then math is simple.

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Do i really have to go over the massage, movie, etc every fucking day or i can skip just do it as many times as possible to complete the quest step for example the wrist problem
What i mean is does it increase relationship, mood or something like that? i use cheats to get rid off eric so and theres also a mood one i could use

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do i really have to go over the massage, movie, etc every fucking day or i can skip just do it as many times as possible to complete the quest step for example the wrist problem
What i mean is does it increase relationship, mood or something like that? i use cheats to get rid off eric so and theres also a mood one i could use
Every thing you do for the girls will for the most part boost mood, very few relationship boost are in the game at this time.
Both mom and Lisa you can get to friends and Alice to flirtty.

Reactions: crunchie123

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Actualy it was 15 times copy paste for the outfits except for Alice-she have only 13.And not to mention he dedicate 84 images for that shopping-half of all images in 0.9.Yeah I told long ago that we shouldn't ask Max to leave house.
Unbelievable. When I said Max should leave the house, when he put up that poll for Max to be able to leave the house, I was expecting something more. Obviously it's the first update for him to leave, so i wasn't expecting extravagance, but even then this first step was so lazy and he's not even TRYING to hide that fact. The CG looks great, yeah, sure, but no effort in anything else. 84 images to shopping, and most of them are just copy and paste, 15 images per like you said and the only result is a blowjob? And he's gonna try to sell the idea that he added more content when he knows this is not what we meant?

Like I said, we got finessed hard this update. But I did say I can't even be mad, cause I'm the one who played myself. And I'm the one who's gonna keep coming back to download the next versions.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes