Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
i like the way you think dude. If it´s incest like Olivia and her mum licking their pussies, dildofuck their asses and giving double BJs to Max, heyyyeah, i´m down with it. BB needs to add more spice to the sex, getting more naughty and creative.
A good start for BB would be to put some sex in PERIOD! LOL
He has started with Alice...But he seems to be dragging out the Sex with Mom when he should establish that and then work on making it dirtier by adding variety to the sex they will have. This game seems to be telling us all we are going to get is straight sex and once we get it the game is done.
Which is why I like the Game the Twist. Not only the sex often but it is varied and most scenes you can pick the variation you are in the mood for just as you would in real life.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
A good start for BB would be to put some sex in PERIOD! LOL
He has started with Alice...But he seems to be dragging out the Sex with Mom when he should establish that and then work on making it dirtier by adding variety to the sex they will have. This game seems to be telling us all we are going to get is straight sex and once we get it the game is done.
Which is why I like the Game the Twist. Not only the sex often but it is varied and most scenes you can pick the variation you are in the mood for just as you would in real life.
I want to fuck billies mom...that's what that fat fucker deserves trying to steal my women:FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Asphyx

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I want to fuck billies mom...that's what that fat fucker deserves trying to steal my women:FeelsGoodMan:
LOL Yeah thats coming...How soon I wouldn't guess and I'm worried that the review may have taken some time away from the development for the next version.

Reactions: jackkane

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
I know this is utterly off-topic but can I ask KaiserST which Star Wars movie his sig is from? It looks like a far more bad-ass version of the scene from Episode IV

Reactions: KaiserST

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I know this is utterly off-topic but can I ask KaiserST which Star Wars movie his sig is from? It looks like a far more bad-ass version of the scene from Episode IV
Just click on the name and you can start a PM with each other.

Just 5 more days for the next update then we get to see where the story is going.
All them sneak peek pic's got me overheated.:happyblush

Reactions: KaiserST

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
I think Darksilver has only done two thirds of what he did last month maybe not even that. I mean just two places where shown in the update pics this month.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This game could get over 10,000 patreon's if DS would put in more pic's for the sex scenes.
1st pic just starting to enter.
2nd pic 1/4 way in.
3rd pic 1/2 way in.
4th pic all the way in.
then go back down to just entering.

Put more life into the sex action.

Put more life into the game.

Add Kissing to all family members, like give mom a kiss when you give her 500 to support the family, when she helps Max after the massage, after the shower scene and the night time bathroom scene and don't for get the movie watching.
Give Alice a kiss after any sex scene.
And for god sakes bring back kissing Lisa.

Dammit @DarkSilver bring kissing into the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I think Darksilver has only done two thirds of what he did last month maybe not even that. I mean just two places where shown in the update pics this month.
2 really I see 34 at least in the sneak peek.

Bathroom, lounge, mom's room, Alice room and the doctor office.

OPPS thats 5 :p

Oh well got another OPPS its 6 can't forget the studio for the next movie can we.;):closedtongue:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Herapa and KaiserST

frank42

Donor
May 16, 2017
I described my viewpoint on incest a couple of times here so there is no point to write another wall of text which would be taken as an attack by some. To put it simple I can't justify any incest plotline as incest is a marginal sexual disorder in real world which is usually an effect of serious mental and enviromental issues. It's not even close to underage sex in terms of normality. It's closer to bestiality as it's also biologically based. Can't see any realism in a family of hotties or even 1 hottie who would like to bang her son as it's basically impossible without some pathological enviroment and mental issues. Being a hottie is just silly as they always have bunch of admirers which makes incest impossible per se.
I have nothing against incest fans as well as those of any other fetish as I 100% agree with you that such things are fine in games. But for the reason I said I wouldn't be able to write any romantic incest plot for a game and I think it might be the case with other people who just don't get it like DS. I think it would be easier for me to write about tentacles etc. as they're just a matter of convention and setting while incest, for me, is pretending to be realistic while being the same as those elves in modern setting.
And yet you write another wall.THIS IS JUST A GAME.Give it a rest please.

Reactions: Herapa and a1fox3

Dasati

May 30, 2017
2 NEW places yes. We still got all the existing locations for events to occur in.

frank42

Donor
May 16, 2017
I just caught up on BB discussion,Now I will wait till Nov 1 before saying anything else or I will lose my mind.

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
Sorry if already asked/said.If already discussed im sorry too. So the plot looks right now like "Max is adopted" or something like this? Because, why would he need to go to the doc? Some STD-Stuff wouldnt barely make any sense. i mean, nobody gives a Damn about it. (dont do std kids mkay) And with the new patreonrules, it would be the perfect "exit" for him. Im not a doc, but when do you need sperm? Either Max is some rapist who needs to get caught or he is doing a test for some proof. The 2nd thing is, why is ann with him?:WutFace: SUSPICIOUS SUSPICIOUS:WutFace:
The purely fact is, of course, just a doc visit with his mom.
Just my thoughts. no offend guys.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes